Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List (30505 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by HIPROFILE(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
All these business men disguised as pastors are shamelessly coming out of their shell, you'll never find my pastor in this kind of mess.

Respectfully, there are two popular men of the Enemche’s one in Army the other a Pastor here they are referring to the Soldier Enenche not the pastor.

Sorry
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by kingyakos: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Boss13:

No one is scared of Obi rather experienced politicians, analysts, columnists, journalists, and other concerned individuals are advising Obidients.

The APC know who their main opposition is and that is the PDP. Peter Obi, Labour Party and Obidient movement group are just making noise.

That's exactly what I'm saying. If the main opposition is PDP why are the urchins getting distracted by Obidient noise instead of campaigning daily to win a vote, they choose to reply the Obidient who are seriously campaigning for their principal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by obailala(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Slurity:
As if Obi has sense before. How on earth will some youth want someone like Obi?
But you want Tinubu/Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by bhella10: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
YorubarLord:
grin LINUS OBI AND HIS PARTY JUST SPIT ON THE GRAVES OF ENDSARS VICTIMS. BUT THEN LET THEM CONTINUE TO SCREAM OBIDIENT. THIS FLATHEADDD FOOL KEEPS SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE FOOT AND PROVING TO US WHY HE MUST NEVER BE PRESIDENT
FLAT HEADDD grin you dare not spell it correctly grin
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots are really dull...

Youth dey donate, Obi and gang go share am

How come una Twitter and Nairaland Zombidiots "youth" no make the list? Na still old men full there

Former PDP and APC members all made the list non of you so called IPOB youth got a slot

62 years old Obi no use una FS Yusuf, Nerfitti , Anambra last born , Kenneth Okonkwo wey join yesterday still useful pass una

Ibo man head Campaign team in Lagos and Zamfara, Bauchi Campaign team and Kebbi are Reverend and Pastor

A man who doesn't believe in endsars made the list, Rinu , Mr Macaroni and Hudeyen didn't

You speak like a stark illiterate.

It is called a campaign coordination council and not a cabinet membership list...

If you have any sense you would channel your energies to the Fuji House of Commotion taking place in Tinubu's DOA presidential bid.

Labour Party should appoint Hundeyin who is not even in Nigeria to chair a state campaign council just to make simple-minded fellow like you happy, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Okoroawusa: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
fkj950ax:
I don’t know why people these days think they have a right to dictate how people make decisions.

Or how and why they feel they can speak for everyone else by grouping people into them and us.

If PO includes an idiot into his team, then quit PO movement if it doesn’t align with your ideals any more. Don’t make it seem like the ‘us’ gave you a statement to make on our behalf. Share your opinion as you.
Is this what you would say if this was Tinubu or Atiku?

Answer with your church mind

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Moh247: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
You speak like a stark illiterate.

It is called a campaign coordination council and not a cabinet membership list...

If you have any sense you would channel your energies to the Fuji House of Commotion taking place in Tinubu's DOA presidential bid.

Labour Party should appoint Hundeyin who is not even in Nigeria to chair a state campaign council just to make simple-minded fellow like you happy, abi?

Literacy is the ability to read and write, you read my comment and replied yet you call yourself and illiterate

Isnt it obvious your IQ level can't comprehend my comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingyakos:

That's exactly what I'm saying. If the main opposition is PDP why are the urchins getting distracted by Obidient noise instead of campaigning daily to win a vote, they choose to reply the Obidient who are seriously campaigning for their principal.
If you have a very good understanding of psychology, you would deduce that despite the noise these vuvuzelas make in this forum, they are awe-striken by Obi's unstoppable momentum...

Nigerians are known for blustery and bravado but beneath it is a different thing altogether....

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Missionaire: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
All these business men disguised as pastors are shamelessly coming out of their shell, you'll never find my pastor in this kind of mess.

Which pastor?

General Enenche (rdt I think) is different from Dr Paul Enenche (who is the younger brother to the officer).
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Literacy is the ability to read and write, you read my comment and replied yet you call yourself and illiterate

Isnt it obvious your IQ level can't comprehend my comment
A stark illiterate lacks the power to do deductive and critical thinking...

Does that not typify you? Talk true....

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by VULCAN(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nothing you will say changes the fact that Tinubu gave the order to switch off the lights when the soldiers were coming.

God will judge you

femisplash:
Is Peter Obi himself not a Devil and an anathema to EndSars?.. What could have prompted Obi to rush to court to obtain an injunction stopping the EndSars Panel in Anambra from summoning him on the ground of the atrocities committed by Akwuzu Sars under James Nwafor. If he really truly loved the Youths as he claims, why did he use the court to scuttle the inquiry and denied justice to the family of those youths killed under his regime?
Obi is nothing but a killer of youths, a hypocritical liar hiding under the facade of sainthood.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by OgatheTop: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Hypocrisy.

The same Labour party who has been wailing and crying that other parties are using tribal sentiment against THEIR igbo candidate are the same one whose campaign council was domninated by igbos

YOU CAN'T SPEAK OR WRITE BASIC ENGLISH.

WHAT A DISASTER YOU ARE!

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Enenche is only a messenger and not the message. He couldn't have done differently. So let's not blame him in what he said in the Lekki killings.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Airmmy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Close your mouth, you mustn't reply if you don't know what to say, major general John enenche is not a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by YorobaPIGS: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
abc115:
grin
Peter Obi killed Anambra youths and dump them at Ezu Rivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6_Q3umzSQ
your family memeber were one of those killed there right?, Cos you seen to know my h about it
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by edungene7: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rubbish claims what is a campaign council a mechanism to convince voters if eneche wants to rewrite is wrongs by supporting the youth movement how can that be rejected obi needs all the positive support he can get this claim is baseless Tinubu calls the shot in Lagos state the governor is answerable to him the obvious reasons he was indicted the General was only trying to defending the Army which is very logical they didn't just come on their own accord they wia invited and giving a task go hold Tinubu and sanwolu accountable
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Moh247: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
A stark illiterate lacks the power to do deductive and critical thinking...

Does that not typify you? Talk true....

Look in the mirror and ask yourself why a grown man like you doesn't even know the meaning of literacy at your age yet you are here on Nairaland looking for who to exchange insult with like little kids

Talk true ask yourself
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Otunbakayce: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
That one concern una. All I know is that I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023
If you like vote your papa. Idgaf!!!
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Osashalom: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Mumu, you have no wisdom to read before commenting. Shame on you and all your type.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by lhordspy: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
OgatheTop:

YOU CAN'T SPEAK OR WRITE BASIC ENGLISH.

WHAT A DISASTER YOU ARE!

'Their' and 'there' ... I was typing fast. It went un-noticed. Thanks though smiley

Or are we not brothers again? cheesy
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by fkj950ax(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Is this what you would say if this was Tinubu or Atiku?
Answer with your church mind

I don’t need a church mind to think and use the brain God gave me already.

My opinion concerning Tinubu is he shouldn’t even be an option for Nigeria. Nigerians sicken me by even making him a topic of discussion. The party he represents deserves to be sent into political oblivion based on the records of all its office holders in the past 8 years.

Atiku or PDP is not even worth typing about if they held on to power for years and cannot organize itself as a credible opposition for 8 years since they lost power.

Even Peter Obi has no integrity if he became like them by joining LP because he lost PDP ticket. He was in PDP for years and was one time vice candidate to this same Atiku. If the decisions he made then was fine by his standards to be in PDP or be vice to Atiku, then what makes him ‘born again’ today in LP?

You see how using the brain sounds, I didn’t need a church mind to arrive at these conclusions.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Look in the mirror and ask yourself why a grown man like you doesn't even know the meaning of literacy at your age yet you are here on Nairaland looking for who to exchange insult with like little kids

Talk true ask yourself
Ogbeni, call a friend or get a dictionary...

Or better still get your lazy behind enrolled in a use of English class and skill up on literary appreciation...

Back off before I lexically cut you open...
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Smartjob1(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi please kindly advise your people to drop the Enenche man. He shouldnt be part of your campaign list.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Talk true ask yourself

IGNORANT, ILLITERATE, UNLETTERED, UNTUTORED, UNLEARNED mean not having knowledge. IGNORANT may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing. an ignorant fool ignorant of nuclear physics ILLITERATE applies to either an absolute or a relative inability to read and write. much of the population is still illiterate UNLETTERED implies ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading. an allusion meaningless to the unlettered UNTUTORED may imply lack of schooling in the arts and ways of civilization. strange monuments built by an untutored people UNLEARNED suggests ignorance of advanced subjects. poetry not for academics but for the unlearned masses

Illiterate, Aliterate, and Innumerate
Illiterate may be used in both specific and general senses. When used specifically, it refers to the inability to read or write. In a more general sense, illiterate may signify a lack of familiarity with some body of knowledge (as in being "musically illiterate"wink or indicate a lack of competence in or familiarity with literature.

Illiteracy may be contrasted with aliteracy, which is “the quality or state of being able to read but uninterested in doing so.” And in case you were wondering, a person who is unable to understand or perform basic mathematics, as opposed to reading, is innumerate.

........Courtesy of William-Webster Dictionary.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Moh247: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
maestroferddi:

IGNORANT, ILLITERATE, UNLETTERED, UNTUTORED, UNLEARNED mean not having knowledge. IGNORANT may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing. an ignorant fool ignorant of nuclear physics ILLITERATE applies to either an absolute or a relative inability to read and write. much of the population is still illiterate UNLETTERED implies ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading. an allusion meaningless to the unlettered UNTUTORED may imply lack of schooling in the arts and ways of civilization. strange monuments built by an untutored people UNLEARNED suggests ignorance of advanced subjects. poetry not for academics but for the unlearned masses

Illiterate, Aliterate, and Innumerate
Illiterate may be used in both specific and general senses. When used specifically, it refers to the inability to read or write. In a more general sense, illiterate may signify a lack of familiarity with some body of knowledge (as in being "musically illiterate"wink or indicate a lack of competence in or familiarity with literature.

Illiteracy may be contrasted with aliteracy, which is “the quality or state of being able to read but uninterested in doing so.” And in case you were wondering, a person who is unable to understand or perform basic mathematics, as opposed to reading, is innumerate.
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

What nonsense is this one typing
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

That’s not the pastor, try to read
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by maestroferddi: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

What nonsense is this one typing
I am expending my time and resources to burnish the poor quality education you got.

Show some gratitude, this man....
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Diligence: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
O boy see these Guz: You're complaining about a military officer while your vice presidential candidate is a confirmed Boko Haram Sponsor, member and head.

Abeg commit the plank wey dey your eye first!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Obi-Datti2023
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by kingyakos: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
If you have a very good understanding of psychology, you would deduce that despite the noise these vuvuzelas make in this forum, they are awe-striken by Obi's unstoppable momentum...

Nigerians are known for blustery and bravado but beneath it is a different thing altogether....

We're still saying same thing
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Chigold101(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I am sure you didn't read this post.
You just saw Enenche and your lazy mind concluded it is Pastor Paul Enenche.

Say NO to laziness and read the post and stop disgracing yourself here
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by chukwukadibia20: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Those Northern states have crazy Christian populations, besides, would you volunteer?, We need someone who wants to work not saboteurs. Obi needs the Christian votes than the muslem votes in those states, why?, Because the muslem votes are already split into three. Use your sense, this is political calculus.

biggaeko:
Is there a mission to turn Obi campaign into a religious affair , why are Christians leading Obi's campaign in muslim populated areas? There are more questions begging for answers
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Iwedunloye: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Theyoungmatron:
APC and PDP clutching on every straw that will malign and derail Obi's campaign.

Not less than 30 minutes this guy tweeted this, they have already lifted it to all media platforms.

What a shame.

As at the time Enenche made that commit, he was the Nigerian army spokesperson. You want him to speak against his paymaster so he can be court-martialed to hell? embarassed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-ex-military-spokesman-enenche-advises-nigerians-to-shelve-divisive-tendencies/amp/

Same way Tinubu can’t speak against his Party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.