Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,452 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List (30509 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by gpsmiles: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
All these business men disguised as pastors are shamelessly coming out of their shell, you'll never find my pastor in this kind of mess.

Mumu man, you don't know the difference between the two enenche's
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
lol @ endsars hoodlums, terrorists and arsonists attacking each other..

The house wey den build on top evil, destruction and hate no dey collect peace.

LP is a serious house of commotion on steroids. grin

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by olatuns2017: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1580548474176622592?s=19

Presidencial campaign council spoke man for Peter Obi

Watch out for him soon on National tv

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by alibiz: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
That one concern una. All I know is that I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023
You better change your mind and vote Obi

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by stickle(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
All these business men disguised as pastors are shamelessly coming out of their shell, you'll never find my pastor in this kind of mess.
Please read well
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by CheapHomes1: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

The first 2 lines tells us about the person in question but you couldn't read. You just commented. Theres even a picture of a man in military uniform, you couldn't discern. You just rush to comment
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Soso990240(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Only a true idiot would have a youth Presidential movement headed by a 62 years old with all his first appointment filled with old guys

I mean it's either stupidity or juju
Nah.. its either you are jittery or you just want to sound dumb. This should be to your advantage right? if You are truly wise and not stupid, you should capitalize on these flaws of labour party instead of crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Amumaigwe: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

That's why your pastor is inconsequential
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Soso990240:
Na only propaganda and lies Tinubu and his supporters Sabi..Who told you Rinu, Mr Macaroni or even Rudeboy wants to be part of Campaign Council? must every strong supporter make campaign council? Una brain don follow una oga Tinubu old.
It takes a vibrant youth (activists) like Rinu, Macaroni and so on to motivate other youths to support Obi and LP has not include them. They need money for logistics and freebies to motivate, forget about we no dey give shishi language

Youth are being sidelined here because of the campaign funds that those elders will share.

Mind you, Atiku is waiting to mobilise them because they are even Pdp youths before

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by OgatheTop: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:

'Their' and 'there' ... I was typing fast. It went un-noticed. Thanks though smiley

Or are we not brothers again? cheesy

We can't be as long as you try to demonize the entire Igbo people while thinking from your anus.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Thebigheart: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

Oga go school you say you no go school.
I must say Pastor Paul Eneche has really dealt with you.

The man is a retd. Military man but you choose to mention Pst. Dr. Paul Eneche.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by King44(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
The man has repented and now obidient
naso. Buhari has repented and now killing us
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots are really dull...

Youth dey donate, Obi and gang go share am

How come una Twitter and Nairaland Zombidiots "youth" no make the list? Na still old men full there

Former PDP and APC members all made the list non of you so called IPOB youth got a slot

62 years old Obi no use una FS Yusuf, Nerfitti , Anambra last born , Kenneth Okonkwo wey join yesterday still useful pass una

Ibo man head Campaign team in Lagos and Zamfara, Bauchi Campaign team and Kebbi are Reverend and Pastor

A man who doesn't believe in endsars made the list, Rinu , Mr Macaroni and Hudeyen didn't

Ur bigotry is astonishing.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Moh247: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Ur bigotry is astonishing.

Go school una no go hear

Bigotry you no even no the meaning

Shame
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Alezy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
did you read the post at all? He isn't talking about Eneche the pastor o. This guy is an army brigadier or so.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by davidluv(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
I you all obedients now see why he requires a political structure to stand on. LP can't just go enlisting any Tom or Dick on their campaign council.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Ronjule: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
You should at least read the writeup before commenting. This is why I shake my head atimes when I hear some of our supposedly educated folks
Rozross:
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Corporate2020: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

I think you need psychiatric evaluation. This story is not about the Pastor you are thinking about. But I understand that idiots don't read

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Go school una no go hear

Bigotry you no even no the meaning

Shame

Emancipate urself from political slavery.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

Is he a pastor Oga?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Lilfire(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
What is wrong with people, a serving military general must do the Biden of his superiors, anything outside it is a disobedience to a particular order or standing order, as the spoke person of the military then he was only doing his job, now he. Is retired now a full flesh civilian with who can air his own mind not what his was told to say, should be commended for not joining the rulling party but choosing to fight against them as a civilian, and for a point of correction he is a retired general now not a pastor but he is the elder brother to the senior pastor of Dunamis gospel church don't mistake the two pls.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by aujile(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
How did you feel after typing this thing, just to find out you fall your own hand?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Soso990240(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Batam:

It takes a vibrant youth (activists) like Rinu, Macaroni and so on to motivate other youths to support Obi and LP has not include them. They need money for logistics and freebies to motivate, forget about we no dey give shishi language

Youth are being sidelined here because of the campaign funds that those elders will share.

Mind you, Atiku is waiting to mobilise them because they are even Pdp youths before
The way you ApC supporters dish out propaganda and lies with confidence surprises me. The whole Labour Party flaws suppose be to your advantage nah, why crying for them? cheesy Do you even know if Mr Macaroni and Rinu where contacted and they rejected the position? Because Mr Macaroni already stated that he won't participate in Campaigning, but he will work for LP emergence. Even Aisha Yusuf rejected appointment, but said she is fully behind LP. Go get ur facts right
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by Difrent: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Soso990240:
The way you ApC supporters dish out propaganda and lies with confidence surprises me. The whole Labour Party flaws suppose be to your advantage nah, why crying for them? cheesy Do you even know if Mr Macaroni and Rinu where contacted and they rejected the position? Because Mr Macaroni already stated that he won't participate in Campaigning, but he will work for LP emergence. Even Aisha Yusuf rejected appointment, but said she is fully behind LP. Go get ur facts right

Smart move by them.... they dont want people to say they planned endsars because of their political ambitions.....And most importantly they want to avoid what happens to peoole like Segalink....Omojuwa....FESTUS keyamo...e.t.c who were seen as pro youth and poor masses but changed to something else because of their support for APC
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List by unekwu212: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:

Oga read well ooo, he’s not pastor Paul Eneche.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military / Solomon Ogunji Is Dead / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.