Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,884 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ways To Toast A Babe In Different PROFESSION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Toast A Babe In Different PROFESSION (579 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Toast A Babe In Different PROFESSION by Lifeemetu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
THE WAY TO TOAST A GIRL IN DIFFERENT PROFESSION �‍♂️�
Most men don't know that many ladies reject them, mainly because they are boring. Ladies quickly fall for men who makes them happy.
This are best professional way to TOAST her.

DOCTOR –
My eyes are so focused on you like I’m carrying out an operation. Your love runs through my veins even without an injection. My love for you is HIV, I can only prevent it, but I can’t cure it. A thousand
Vitamin C can not give me the sweetness that comes with your love. Hope you can hear the sound of my heartbeat even without using a stethoscope, I can’t stop thinking about you. .���

LAWYER –
My heart has been found guilty of beating for you On a daily basis. I know my love for you is not in the constitution but please can I lie my way into your heart? Our love will I defend even when the judge
overrules. I will quote subsection of any written lie I can find just to get you out on bail.�

FARMER-
In your heart I have planted the seed of growth and happiness. Even without manure it grows steadily and without delay. I have tilled my heart to the ground and no soil compares to you. Like loamy soil you are fertile for planting and harvesting. Be with me and let me feed you with love that tastes better than a new yam.�

POLICE MAN-
” My love for you is like bribe, it can never stop.. Just like a thief in the cell, I won’t let u leave my heart without bail.. I will protect u with my gun even though the bullet is rusty, don’t worry I will use baton.
Baby eh, I will always stand at attention so your mind can be at ease ”���

PASTOR –
I Proclaim with my lips for thou has worn my heart. Like David looked on to God in psalm 121, so will my love go up and never come down. Like the red sea, you have parted away sadness from my life and enveloped me with a covenant too strong to be broken my an ordinary man..��

NATIVE DOCTOR –
Your love gives me hope like Odeshi,even when people try to hurt me I don’t feel it. You
have charmed me with your juju that even the gods cannot compete with a mammy water like you because you are stronger. Take me darling, take me to the
underworld and initiate me into your kingdom!

Re: Ways To Toast A Babe In Different PROFESSION by skj1377(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is very nice keep it up. Ha ha
Re: Ways To Toast A Babe In Different PROFESSION by Fahvvy: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin grin....
This is super creative OP...
Nice one..

(1) (Reply)

I Made This Igbo Guy Hate Nigerian Women / I Know I Lack Home Training / This World Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.