Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (52900 Views)

Governor Lawal Reacts As Court Frees Bandits Following Order From Abuja / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Get ready for saboteur treatment from the UGM
IchakaNdiNso:
There is no confusion anywhere. We are still OBIDIENT. Biafrans don’t need to go empty .

The children of Israel didn’t go empty from Egypt
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by sucess001(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Alpharey post=117545104]

Stop this diarrhea of the mouth. Go and think how you will source garri to drink instead of wasting your time on Nairaland shouting Ipob this, Peter Obi that[/quote
W dey pain you?
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by reddingtonblack: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Fafesot:

First, I support Tinubu for president, not Obi.
Secondly; I'm just Expressing my view on the possibility of the intentions of Nigerian government toward south east without being politically inclined. But you fail to understand my point.
I'm not establishing that that is the original intention of federal government but I'm saying it might be.

It's just a subtle warning to south easterners to be careful this period not to yield to any form of violence that the release of Nnamdi Kanu may cause. If you recall before he was arrested, he was spearheading a violent protest in demand for referendum.

So think with me.

The apprehension of kanu cultivated grounds for agitations and violence is the east, contrary to your worries/concern from all angle of logical reasoning i don't see how Kanu's release will further incite any form of valid agitation, on what grounds ??
If kanu is eventually released any attempt to further agitate or causing violence is tantamount to treason.

I am not ruling out the possibility of political touches in all of these, however if some persons want to score cheap point against Apc using Nnamdi kanu to secure a certain region vote i don't see any wrong in APC being pro-active. now atiku & obi can go back n promise East something tangible
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Adgraced: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Fafesot:
The release of Kanu has meanings and aims. We all understand that the Judiciary system of the country have been greatly perverted by the government. Their aim might be that he will continue his fight for referendum which will definitely cause violence in the East; once this is achieved, then it will be quite easy for them to tamper with electoral activities in the east and election results from there. If truly Igbo want to make impact in this forth coming election, they should try to avoid any form of violence no matter how pressing the issues may be. My two cents.
Boko Haram terrorist in the North were and are still killing and bombing when Buhari contested and won the election. Why was he and every other indigenes from the North not attributed to boko haram?!! It is high time that every body stopped attributing every igbo person to IPOB. Peter OBI is not campaigning as an IPOB person but as a Nigerian.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BigMamaNaija: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Any agitator for Biafra who does not support Peter Obi's emergence as President was just being a nuisance all along and should perpetually keep silent if Peter Obi loses.

The key reason for agitation was said to be marginalisation of Igbos. Now, an Igbo man is being given a rare chance. Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, MASSOB and all agitators for Biafra should make his victory their priority now, if they were sincere about their agitation.

Ka kwagh ga. I'm watching all of them from the corner of my eyes. I hope the FG really lets MNK off their hook sha.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Telldem1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Politics 101 cheesy

I love APC led administration, they've thrown OBIdient criminals into confusion grin

They're confused of what and who to choose between unachievable presidency of Obi and Kanu's biafra. grin
And for your mind is that tinubu will win abi. Wake up
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Fafesot: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Adgraced:
Boko Haram terrorist in the North were and are still killing and bombing when Buhari contested and won the election. Why was he and every other indigenes from the North not attributed to boko haram?!! It is high time that every body stopped attributing every igbo person to IPOB. Peter OBI is not campaigning as an IPOB person but as a Nigerian.
There are many reasons why Boko Haram in the North can't be compared to IPOB.

Boko Haram is an Islamic sect that focuses on achieving their aim which is "no western education", in which no single part or region in Northern Nigeria supports. But contrary to that, IPOB is more or less a mass movement of majority of the east which focuses on referendum. It's easier to attribute violence in the east to IPOB because majority wants it but not to Boko Haram bcus majority of the north don't appreciate their aim.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Katcall: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
My igbo babe must celebrate this for me tonight by coming over to my place to spend the night
she sabi fùck
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BABANGBALI: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Katcall:
she sabi fùck
she loves doggie die and she sabi speak in tongues
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Katcall: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
she loves doggie die and she sabi speak in tongues
you fit passam to me if you dont mind. I like doggy too.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Katcall:
you fit passam to me if you dont mind. I like doggy too.
we live in Afghanistan, can you come over and let's do party
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Katcall: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
we live in Afghanistan, can you come over and let's do party
i stay in the east and am full blown taliban. Waiting for the Invite
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by NessFortunate: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Even if dem no distract you what can you possibly do, most of are just living in delusion.

I believe you are of one of those children shouting obedient, and if i were to be a supporter my worry will be how LP in space of 5month will have party agents across all local govt in Nigeria, elections are not won by urban noise & social media likes.
Distraction or no distractio obedient don't stand a chance from all logical point of view
lmao you are right i am obedient to something principle and logic. But never to Peter Obi. His people don't write and speak eloquent than me. Lets say i am more of an ATIKULATED (ARTICULATED) FELLOW...
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Tundex911: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why election period??

Abi make we talk say kanu for president?
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Adgraced: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Fafesot:

There are many reasons why Boko Haram in the North can't be compared to IPOB.

Boko Haram is an Islamic sect that focuses on achieving their aim which is "no western education", in which no single part or region in Northern Nigeria supports. But contrary to that, IPOB is more or less a mass movement of majority of the east which focuses on referendum. It's easier to attribute violence in the east to IPOB because majority wants it but not to Boko Haram bcus majority of the north don't appreciate their aim.
"no western education" by bombing and killing innocent people especially Christians. And you make justification for that! This is a terrorist group!. And who told you majority of people from east support Ipob? I'm sure you have never been at any eastern states but you base your judgement of a people by what you read in medias. I have lived and been to several parts of the north, and have seen the atrocities being committed by Boko haram, IPOB enthusiasts are angels compared to them!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.