Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (52894 Views)

Governor Lawal Reacts As Court Frees Bandits Following Order From Abuja / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nazgul: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

BUHARI is cleaning up is slate for good reputation. He wants to have a good record of delivering a violence free and fair election.

Those who are perpetrating evil in the name of FREENMK will have no option but to back down or chose another means
Exactly...at least the Monday sit at home would be abolished cos I don't see any other reason for it since Kanu has been released.

Therefore any kind or form of agitation in the SE would easily be attributed to criminal element masquerading as IPOB to unleash mayhem and would be met with stiff resistance from the military.

December is barely 2 months away, I want the SE to be safer than ever.

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
onuman:

In bold. Words of wisdom.

Nevermind igbos are far smarter than you can ever imagine.firs Mazi was not granted amnesty he won his case against Nigerian judiciary convincingly.

Secondly Mazi we know is way to intelligent to be bought or used.Nigeria government is not smart enough for a man like kanu.

My big congratulations to MNK the ohamadike and the whole ipob family. We are vindicated ..we are whiter than white.

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Belluski: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Game of politics... campaign needs to hold freely in the southeast... they need the crowd! No body should sit at home �
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nonexisting1: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ozekhome, na man you be.

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
I think it's about 2023.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
THANK GOD HE CAME OUT ALIFE AND FOR TOUCHING BUHURI'S HEART TO SET HIM FREE. BUHARI ISN'T AS BAD AS HE HAS BEEN PAINTED.

What do you mean by buhari? Mazi won his case against the the Nigerian judiciary convincingly. Don't steal his victory. Mazi is a vicious fighter congratulations ohamadike.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by plaindealer: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
I bet Obi Pandora, the grand patron of ipob and ipob's neighbors is massively celebrating too..

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Xplorepd: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Obidatti is really giving urchins sleepless night and day.
They are now somersaulting Nnamdi Kanu release with Obidatti this and that.
Their emilokan whatsapp group headquaters have given them another nonsense and useless task.
Urchins, obidatti is a goal. No waste your time.

So no more Biafra again sha. I hope you will not cry Biafra again when or if Obi loses the general election. So I guess you know your stand now
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Spandau: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
UNDFTD:

WOW! Are you that stoned and brainless that you can't even articulate your thoughts? You can't even string a complete sentence together. If one ever wonders about the level and quality of education in the ZOO called LIEGERIA, you should be the first pit STOP!

Duh!
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by JohnOkolo: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISCuvKTnyFU

Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) went into jubilation as the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja discharged and acquitted the detained leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Thursday 13th October, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The Court of Appeal upheld the appeal filed by Kanu's lawyers.

Pls take this case tk the Supreme Court.

We need a better interpretation...

Until then he should be remanded for security and safety purpose

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Spandau: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
UNDFTD:

Don't mind the fool!

Like duh!
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Xplorepd: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

What do you mean by buhari? Mazi won his case against the the Nigerian judiciary convincingly. Don't steal his victory. Mazi is a vicious fighter congratulations ohamadike.

Okay you are right but don't come and insult Buhari if the DSS fail to release him
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Spandau: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
UNDFTD:

Who is your son? Are you out of your rat a$$ mind?

Duh!
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Diligence: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
urchin
/ˈəːtʃɪn/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.
"he was surrounded by a dozen street urchins in rags"
Similar:
mischievous child
imp
monkey
Puck
rascal
rogue
minx
mischief-maker
prankster
ragamuffin
guttersnipe
waif
stray
tearaway
scamp
scallywag
brat
whippersnapper
horror
varmint
scarecrow
perisher
pickle
tinker
hellion
jackanapes
rip
gamin
gamine
mudlark
scapegrace
street Arab
wastrel
tatterdemalio

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
Obi-Datti
ForwardEverBackwardNever

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You no get shame walahi

You've been receiving beatings up and down still, you no wan give yourself brain.

You said Buhari will never release Kanu buy you've been proven wrong and now, you don change mouth again.

You no get shame

You haters of the Igbos rejoiced thinking that there will be voting apathy in the south east so that Tinubu could have an easy win but God don shame una like he always does.

Peter Obi is Nigerian choice and Peter Obi will rescue this country from total collapse and lead her to the path of prosperity.

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by onuman: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Nevermind igbos are far smarter than you can ever imagine.firs Mazi was not granted amnesty he won his case against Nigerian judiciary convincingly.

Secondly Mazi we know is way to intelligent to be bought or used.Nigeria government is not smart enough for a man like kanu.

My big congratulations to MNK the ohamadike and the whole ipob family. We are vindicated ..we are whiter than white.

Anyone now caught enforcing sit at home or stand outside shall be dealt with decisively.
No more reason for killing people in the east.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by sukar886: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Politics 101 cheesy

I love APC led administration, they've thrown OBIdient criminals into confusion grin

They're confused of what and who to choose between unachievable presidency of Obi and Kanu's biafra. grin
U r very useless and hopeless
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
E pain this one reach bone marrow grin
sukar886:

U r very useless and hopeless

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by sukar886: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
No more sit at home , campagne will go on south east now , Obidient all the way
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by component01: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wow good news. Please someone should please show me love, my a/c no. 2254089721 abdulfatai zakari azeez zenith bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption