Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63617 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Treadway: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Doesn't get any clearer than that, where EboraOwu stands. Me likey.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Creeknigga(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
For those saying Obj has 1 vote; even me at least can influence up to 10 people to vote wisely.
Vote Peter Obi President
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Veezy4u(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
masui:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg explain this funny picture for me. Each time i come across this picture, laff dey burst my belle.

Meanwhile, ObiDatti all the way.
it's self explanatory, no words required. It's a way of expression. Just seize the moment. It shows how you sleep when you gat no worries (even if). You just know it will be finegrin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Agent17th: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ogaga87:
More disaster for agbado kinsmen...

Notice how smart and agile OBJ is as against BAT?

Make God hear our cry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by franudi: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Obj God will continue to bless you. Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by penceman(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
I am not even expecting obi to be successful as president. But it is only fair to try a new man especially one that will finish his tenure and just walk a way.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by oneMalik: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
When Okorocha dey support Buhari no be OKORO-HAUSA una dey call am ?

Very unfortunate MANY of una Sabi MUMU too much.

make una go die for bush , I don talk wetin I wan talk finish !

quote author=LadyExcellency post=117548547]

Is Chimaraoke or Orji Uzor Kalu from Yoruba? These are former Governors from Southeast of Igbo extraction supporting Tinubu for president.

So one current and aspiring Yoruba APC Senator supporting a President from an opposing party? Just one - None, but Chimaraoke is contesting for PDP Senator and is supporting Tinubu for President.

Stop claiming "my Holy pass others" when you just started.[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by oneMalik: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
When Okorocha dey support Buhari no be OKORO-HAUSA una dey call am ?

Very unfortunate MANY of una Sabi MUMU too much.

make una go die for bush , I don talk wetin I wan talk finish !

quote author=writeprof post=117548330]

STOP tribal or any stereotypes for that matter.

There are Igbos married to Yoruba and vice versa and it is still happening now among all classes. Don't use your personal experience or feeling to group millions of people sir/ma.

God bless you.[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Obi is the man! It doesn't matter if you vote for Tienubu or Atiku Obi will still win and Obi will still look after you as a naigerian citizen regardless of your tribe. So go ahead and vote for Tienubu or Atiku Obi is for all naigerians.

God Bless Obi
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Dougyclan: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above
Simply accepting the truth.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by sparkyJ: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Good one from Baba Iyabo.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by frankoben(m): 1:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm

Physical manifestation to follow in Ernest
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by benheaven(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2022
[b][/b
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

YOU HATE YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by benheaven(m): 2:05am On Oct 15, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything

I Wonder, how can a sane person support TINUBU or ATIKU?
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by hkunle71(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Nah scam biko
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
wink
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by segunzik(m): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2022
This does not mean anything. Una just like dey read meaning where nothing dey.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by cryptoyardtop: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Crypto Yard shows the most accurate live prices, charts and market rates from trusted top crypto exchanges globally. Crypto Yard have over 6000+ cryptocurrencies, trusted historical data, details of active, upcoming and finished ICOs / Airdrops. The website provides a list of cryptocurrency and blockchain related events, valid and authentic list of cryptocurrency wallets and Bitcoin mining pools. We also provide rich advertisement campaings to advertise your business on this website. Click https://cryptoyard.top to visit us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.