Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63619 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ElValiente(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above
Which kind strength this man get. A real Soldier. See as he's running and the dss guy has to catch up lol to his agbada.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

President of Iragbiji Village.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by writeprof(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Open endorsement...
I respect OBJ and I know God has given him to Nigeria as one of her major gatekeepers.

OBJ knows ATIKU & BAT more than many Nigerians if not more than all Nigerians. Thus, he knows that they don't have any good intentions for the country but to fulfill their AMBITIONS to be called presidents, a situation that may be worse than the past 7 years of APC.

I want to believe that OBJ sees OBI as a person with a VISION... More importantly, he knows Nigeria needs a prudent visionary leadership for the turnaround we desire to see which ATIKU & BAT cannot provide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Peledonomy: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
With the release of mazi Nnamdi kanu, Peter OBI will definitely lose his supporters to the biafra movement. Jagaban and Atiku alone left in d race
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by themanderon: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
The time has come for Nigeria to rise from the ashes like a Pheonix. Never again must we vote for crooks and thieves that have unleashed their loot to deceive people to vote for them only for them to vanish and return again after 4 yrs to continue their wicked devices. We need a leader who will work for us and not one who will work for his family members and their croonies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
So shall it be. May God answer our prayers and heal our land.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tochj(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Only blind Bats won't see the spiritual meaning of this exercise.
Man is actually a spirit, This exercise is more spiritual than physical.
Events takes place in the spirit before physical.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu was never ever a contestant. He was simply the posse used to block Osinbajo so that President Obi would emerge unopposed. But ofcourse you and Tinubu don't understand that.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by chiedozie198100: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu is the biggest joker to think that OBJ will support his presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Watch and see how frustrated Thïefnubu Urchins will vest their anger on Baba

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above
Alawada
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tareq1105: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
DearDealz:
Obj

Obasanjo that is sick. Obasanjo that has never won any election even his polling booth in Abeokuta in and out of power. All had been rigging. Anyone he supports loses. Ask goggles don't ask me.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2022
writeprof:
Open endorsement...
I respect OBJ and I know God has given him to Nigeria as one of her major gatekeepers.

OBJ knows ATIKU & BAT more than many Nigerians if not more than all Nigerians. Thus, he knows that they don't have any good intentions for the country but to fulfill their AMBITIONS to be called presidents, a situation that may be worse than the past 7 years of APC.

I want to believe that OBJ sees OBI has a person with a VISION... More importantly, he knows Nigeria needs a prudent visionary leadership for the turnaround we desire to see which ATIKU & BAT cannot provide.

Idealist scrappy delusions. Obasanjo is acting on orders from the CIA and the Nigerian cabal. It's not his job to envision a Nigeria of your dreams
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by urbobo20(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2022
May be I am going to join this obidat movement oh looks as one stand on top of the rest candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2022
oneMalik:
The same YORUBA Igbos hate so much ! talking trash about us all the time .

Hmm ! Ok .

I respect Yoruba Tribe a lot . if am gonna come back to this world am still gonna come from the most humble Tribe in the world .

That's why Yoruba is the biggest rope still pulling Nigeria together and Igbo characters biggest reason they are outcast in their own father land.

If it was Igbo man that left chair for Yoruba candidates now......hell would have let loose.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by symbianDON(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by seunak2016: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything
in your mind? you must be SS boy. we respect obj in sw here
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Peledonomy: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Former President of a country has just one vote .

Una dey really ment for this forum

Oga, last election wetin him do? No b dis same OBI and Atiku wey baba support last election
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by writeprof(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
oneMalik:
The same YORUBA Igbos hate so much ! talking trash about us all the time .

Hmm ! Ok .

I respect Yoruba Tribe a lot . if am gonna come back to this world am still gonna come from the most humble Tribe in the world .

STOP tribal or any stereotypes for that matter.

There are Igbos married to Yoruba and vice versa and it is still happening now among all classes. Don't use your personal experience or feeling to group millions of people sir/ma.

God bless you.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obasanjo that is sick. Obasanjo that has never won any election even his polling booth in Abeokuta in and out of power. All had been rigging. Anyone he supports loses. Ask goggles don't ask me.

Mention one presidential candidate Obasanjo supported that didnt win. And dont call Atiku, because that was breakfast at Tetrazini endorsement. At lunchtime he forgot what transpired in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Gallistotle1: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Na only were belle face go vote tinubu
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Satedly(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Former President of a country has just one vote .

Una dey really ment for this forum
like wise anyone else.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by simongonner: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Faber:
Who will do the orubebe job for Tinubu when Labour Party votes starts climbing to millions at election results announcement

Maybe Keyamo grin grin
orubebe is in APC already..so he will remix it

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Peledonomy:

Oga, last election wetin him do? No b dis same OBI and Atiku wey baba support last election

Did you see him anywhere really support Atiku. Or wasnt it just what you read in the papers.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by luluosas(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Impressive. Obi is coming, and Nigeria shall be great again

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
simongonner:
orubebe is in APC already..so he will remix it

We will not take it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Bigchristo: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Watch the Video above
without much talk Fmr president Obasanjo is a patriotic Nigerian and want the best for his country, he recognized good candidates when he sees one, I remembered how he scream on top of his voice to warn Nigerians not to vote Buhari but yeah some won’t listen because they’re tribalistic , they’ve started fooling themselves warming up to vote another antics that will be on top power and do nothing

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Posterity will never forget your show of Peace and Unity , baba oooh.....
When you talk of the real Jagaban.......
Give it to Obasanjo.....the one that refused North to pocket him and dictate for him....

Nigeria must be fair to everyone.....that's the message,..

You can't run to the Northern MUSLIMS for everything and come to tell me you mean well for other Nigerians .....

And with the recent and old insults TINUBU has labelled against the North and Buhari on Failures and being the one to change a FAILED COUNTRY as Buhari messed it up ( TINUBU 2022)
....let's watch the drama as it unfolds......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Advocate500: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Our brothers that loves southern unity will desert this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SteveDGreat: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Peledonomy:

Lol. You want to compare last election and this year election? No be JuJu be that.

And I never saw anywhere where OBJ endorsed ATIKU in the last election.

He is fully involved in Obi Campaign .

Baba is the face of Obi Campaign in the North.

You think Obi Acceptance in the North is by mistake ?
Obj has been meeting key Northern politicians .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.