Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63628 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by MuslimIgbo: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2022
cool
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Ewedu nd Amala will nt lik dis news grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Even Buhari will try to clean his record when the time is right. Watch as he will frustrate his own party from rigging just like he did in Edo state. Our elders nearing their graves have realized they failed us and won't want that to continue in their few remaining time on earth.

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Seefinish: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Obi and Obj

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by shankara7: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
So shall it be

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by shegzbillionz(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
This is a super weekend for the URCHINS grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu urchins will soon rain insult on obj

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

The person you're pushing does not have any value, yet you talking about electoral value. Clowns. grin

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Veezy4u(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Just know this n know peace

17 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Because it doesn’t favour your narrative this time? BATstard
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by derecho(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
I don't have any doubts Peter Obi will win.The signs are too obvious.My only concern is we should be careful not to idolize him so as not engender God's jealousy.

We will vote for PO and he'll win but Christians shouldn't be carried away by the rave.The forces of darkness are not happy. They are not the problem but if we lose guard and focus of why God is steering the hearts of men- we'd be empowering them.

Apart from prophecies since 2020, I personally believe God wants to humble the established politicians with their structures.

God is a Master of using base things to confound the mighty.
Imagine, a man from the same tribe that "the owners of Nigeria" have vowed never to allow rule Nigeria because they can't be trusted is the one Nigerians now
Trust.

A Peter Obi that is despised by more established Igbo politicians is now the talk of the town.

Many will still be written about him BUT
Christians must never forget their power.
PVC is NOT our power, though we'd vote massively for Peter Obi, Spirit-led prayers to birth a new Nigeria is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlME-kSUCc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Basicend: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
He won't do that for Tinubu or Atifku. .

You know what that means. .

This is reverence and sign of approval. .

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above

I love this.

OBJ's body movement says it all cool

#OBIDATTI2023

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tinubuagbado: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
God has finally answered our prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm
in nollywood film by Baba Iyabo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Peterosky(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
The final seal.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by chily11: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
don't dare say trash because of election. You can never attain his height in this life or next. Obj is clear off you n your shenanigans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by King3urna(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above

No be childs

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SteveDGreat: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:

Former President of a country has just one vote .

Una dey really ment for this forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tetrahedron: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
It is over for tilumbu
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Oh my Father in Heaven, I pray it shall be so. For the first time I am going to vote, please my God and our saviour, I ask that my vote and that of other millions of Nigerians that so much desire a positive change will count.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
grin

What an elder see sitting down , the iliterate interlopimg, Agbadounchimg , cassava licking, thuggish, child molesting , human ritual doing , agbero praising Tinubu supporter cannot see even when flying In a DC 12 Boeing Aircraft
grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by oneMalik: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
The same YORUBA Igbos hate so much ! talking trash about us all the time .

Hmm ! Ok .

I respect Yoruba Tribe a lot . if am gonna come back to this world am still gonna come from the most humble Tribe in the world .

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Prettychild(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Amin a cikin Sunan Yesu.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:

Amen to this

#OBIDATTI2023 cool

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by oldman112(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2022
He wishes well for Nigeria, Tinubu would do same but people around him aren't telling him the truth. The respect Tinubu will get if he surrenders would never be forgotten but his benefactors wont allow him

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tochj(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Only blind Bats won't see the spiritual meaning of this exercise.
Man is actually a spirit
Events takes place in the spirit before physical.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Amen, it is done.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Curious345: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Good one

If Nigeria really wants to progress then

Obi
Or
Sowore should be president ..

The other aspirants are not good for us..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Aguiyimba(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:

And you too get vote. All your senseless comments no go change anything.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adetayo234: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:

You wouldn't have said that if Baba treated Tinubu like that. You would have praised OBJ.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.