Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15469 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Lax75(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ ROFL! Pele, I'm sure you will be ok.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2011
That should be funny seeing male bitches whining. cheesy

You will be okay too.
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2011
Awwww. Emotional huh? Pele it will be ok jor. lol.

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

Awwww. Emotional huh? Pele it will be ok jor. lol.

Bait working huh? You will be okay jor. LOL
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Mrs Chima, wow! You are still on this? Haba, it will be ok seriously na. Please keep entertaining me because you are so funny to me!

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 12:55am On Aug 22, 2011
Yeah the bait worked.   grin  cool

Carry on.
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2011
Oya, your turn. grin
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2011
You should lead by an example.   wink That's too much work huh? lipsrsealed
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2011
Actually you're the funny one remember? So I'm your audience. Carry on I beg, lol Unless you've run out of jokes?
Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2011
pms.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

Actually you're the funny one remember? So I'm your audience. Carry on I beg, lol Unless you've run out of jokes?

I wish they were jokes.  You are the one telling me I need to move on and yet you still responding to me.  Hmm.  

I am the emotional and upset one remember?   cheesy
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2011
Yeah Pleep you know all about them. Kotex or Always?
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:08am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Mrs Chima

I'm sorry please issue me the quote where I asked you to move on, Unless you have me mixed up with one of your other countless threads. I asked you to carry on because you are entertaining me remember?

Emotional me? Ofcourse I am!!! I am filled with laughter thanks to you my clown, lol!!

Please continue entertaining me.

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

@ Mrs Chima

I'm sorry please issue me the quote where I asked you to move on, Unless you have me mixed up with one of your other countless threads. I asked you to carry on because you are entertaining me remember?

Emotional me? Ofcourse I am!!! I am filled with laughter thanks to you my clown, lol!!

Please continue entertaining me.

That was some good weed you was smoking.   lipsrsealed   Now you are changing your words around. Punkish move. Not good. Tsk. Tsk.

I said you and the nut riders were whining not emotional.  You forgot you called me emotional that quick?  Hmm. 

Sure you are laughing.   wink
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Mrs Chima,

You gave me this weed remember? Lol! You are funny! Wow! People on NL who find you offensive don't know how to take jokes from a clown. Seriously, you crack me up. Your intention is to get under peoples' skin and piss them off. That might work on those who give a flying porkchop about you, but sorry that doesn't work with me.

Please keep up the entertaintment. What would NL be w/out our free clown, Mrs Chima. Ku ise!

2 Likes

Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

@ Mrs Chima,

You gave me this weed remember? Lol! You are funny! Wow! People on NL who find you offensive don't know how to take jokes from a clown. Seriously, you crack me up. [b]Your intention is to get under peoples' skin and piss them off. [/b]That might work to those who give a flying porkchop about you, but sorry that doesn't work with me.

Please keep up the entertaintment. What would NL be w/out our free clown, Mrs Chima. Ko ise!
Exactly, shes thinks shes some kind of ultimate angry black woman or something. lol @ Mrs chima " Shes not anti men shes just full of Bullshit"

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

@ Mrs Chima,

You gave me this weed remember? Lol! You are funny! Wow! People on NL who find you offensive don't know how to take jokes from a clown. Seriously, you crack me up. Your intention is to get under peoples' skin and piss them off. That might work on those who give a flying porkchop about you, but sorry that doesn't work with me.

Please keep up the entertaintment. What would NL be w/out our free clown, Mrs Chima. Ku ise!

www.justsayno.org

Browse the link when you finish fake laughing and don't fake laugh too hard.   cheesy

Oh it worked on you too.  Those who don't care don't get too posty.   wink You sure saying a whole lot for someone who doesn't care. lipsrsealed
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

Exactly, shes thinks shes some kind of ultimate angry black woman or something. lol @ Mrs chima " Shes not anti men shes just full of Bullshit"

You should know you was raised by full of bullshit women. Hence full of bullshit faggy.   

Stop nut riding it is not cute gay BOY. 

It sure doesn't take much to piss you off.  I simply said clunkers is in huh and you went off.  Didn't even quote you and you was crying like a little biatch.
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2011
Awwwww, she is pissed that she fails to piss me off! Hahahahahaha!!! I am really enjoying this. Thanks for the link ooo. Remember that also applies to the supplier (YOU) of drugs, not just we who smoke it ooo. Hahaha.

With my fake laugh?? So you proved me right!! You want me to be angry and I'm here laughing at you. You are a joke!!!! The other day you even tried to get under my skin when you made a comment about what I wore in my old profile pic. I didn't even find it offensive as a matter of fact. I remember saying that I was "attempting" to look cool. Meaning that I didn't take the look or response seriously. Sorry Mrs. Chima, I am a happy and secure man. Find you a miserable man to insult. Lol!!!!

Too funny!

1 Like

Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:35am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You should know you was raised by full of bullshit women. Hence full of bullshit faggy.   

Stop nut riding it is not cute gay BOY. 

It sure doesn't take much to piss you off.  I simply said clunkers is in huh and you went off.  Didn't even quote you and you was crying like a little biatch. 
its funny.  grin you accuse everyone under the sun of being emotional over your dumb little words, but your the only one who's tripping.

Your just full of bullshit, honestly thats why everyone is treating you like a b[i]it[/i]ch.  lipsrsealed no offense, but your not some 'radical outcast' that all men are afraid off, ur just a joke

2 Likes

Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2011
I think someone pissed in her garri too, hahaha!!!! Omo she seems to be really getting worked up. Pele, I'll send flowers. lol

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

I think someone pissed in her garri too, hahaha!!!! Omo she seems to be really getting worked up. Pele, I'll send flowers. lol

Keep the flowers to yourself. You need it more. wink

Don't fake laugh too hard.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:42am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

its funny.  grin you accuse everyone under the sun of being emotional over your dumb little words, but your the only one who's tripping.

Your just full of bullshit, honestly thats why everyone is treating you like a b[i]it[/i]ch.  lipsrsealed no offense, but your not some 'radical outcast' that all men are afraid off, your just a joke

Sure, I am a joke and you will continue crying like a little biatch at everything I say faggy. 

How's that stock going by the way?  You still got your volk wagon on layaway?
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2011
LOL!!!!!! You see, she so wants me to be pissed that's why she insists that I'm "fake laughing." Awwwww, So this is how to deal with the Mad and Bitter Woman? Laugh at them. You served your purpose today.

Thanks for an entertaining night.

Ok, I won't send the flowers to you. I'm sure you get enough with all your anger and bitterness. Lol.

Good night!!!

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2011
LMAO@that's why everyone treating you like a biatch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet, nobody vote for you on anything and you cried for a damn vote!  

You was like what about Pleep?!!!  Pathetic!
Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2011
grin this can go on forever.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On Aug 22, 2011
Lax75:

LOL!!!!!! You see, she so wants me to be pissed that's why she insists that I'm "fake laughing." Awwwww, So this is how to deal with the Mad and Bitter Woman? Laugh at them. You served your purpose today.

Thanks for an entertaining night.

Ok, I won't send the flowers to you. I'm sure you get enough with all your anger and bitterness. Lol.

Good night!!!

LMAO@mad and bitter woman  grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's what the whining male bitches say they runs out of shit to say.  Yeah take your arse to bed and get ready to pick cotton for the Master in the morning.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

grin this can go on forever.

Catch got your tongue huh? You need help campaigning for votes? lipsrsealed

LMAO@what about me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2011
i'm bored of this! can u not tell a joke from seriousness? do you want me to bring up that post when you described yourself as a "caramel skined african american woman"? wink
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 1:56am On Aug 22, 2011
Hmm. . . Seems like Im too late to comment. sad

Oh well. . . And moving on!
Re: .. by pleep(m): 1:56am On Aug 22, 2011
woah your back! i missed you. wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 1:58am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

i'm bored of this! can u not tell a joke from seriousness? do you want me to bring up that post when you described yourself as a "caramel skined african american woman"? wink

You are bored and boring.

LMAO@bring up the post describing you caramel skinned grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's the stock market too slow? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.