Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15468 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Good for you, learn to be polite this is a site full of NIGERIANS, we don't take nonsense wink
babes,what do i look like to you a Somalian?
Re: .. by SAFO(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Okay you're not generalizing, but what's the point of this thread?

There are knuckleheads of every race that treat women badly.

Sounds to me like you have a straw to pick with Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Pweety4me(f): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
Platnum!:

babes,what do i look like to you a Somalian?
Just be nice.

Leave the stank alone.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Just be nice.

Leave the stank alone.

yes mama
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
SAFO:

i dont have the time to pick on any nigerian male for nothing, out of every 5 afro asian relationship i knw,4 relates to domestic violence, now thats my area of concern.this is my way of raising awareness that this poo has to reduce(cos i knw it cant stop) and i knw that those to whom it applies have read this post so yeah,hopefully they have a rethink the next time they want to act stupid.
Re: .. by SAFO(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^Okay my mistake. I fully agree with that.
Re: .. by Pweety4me(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
SAFOOO main man smiley
Re: .. by Smilenw(f): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
You seem to know it all ! So what exactly is your point? One gal at the grocery store and another one at the school has forced you to conclude that asian women can't stop drooling over nigerian men and then end up suffering for the rest of their lives?   undecided
Platnum!:

i dont have the time to pick on any nigerian male for nothing, out of every 5 [b]afro asian relationship i knw,4 relates to domestic violence, now thats my area of concern.[/b]
'afro' doesn't have to be necessarily Nigerian.

Platnum!:

i knw that those to whom it applies have read this post so yeah,hopefully they have a rethink the next time they want to act silly.

Ah, there you go ! I just wasted a few minutes wondering why a black sister was so concerned about asian women suffering in AFRO asian marriages !
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
OP what of the hell that white men go through when they date u naija women nko? grin
i know one italian guy wey im naija girlfriend turn to mumu because of the enough juju wey this girl make the italo guy swallow.this guy dumped his wife and kids back in italy and he turn houseboy for this girl house.na the family for italy come drag this italo bobo in chains back to italy otherwise this guy for die for the naija woman house.if we naija guys are that bad how come many foreign women love being with us? grin
op kudos to ur made up story grin grin grin
Re: .. by horny4u(f): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
OP
If Asian women feel Nigerian men are bad , they should leave them be, Nigerian women love and are proud of our 9ja brothers.

They want the koko and after they get it, they leave their finances unattended to, next time you are with any man enjoy the koko but don't leave your brain there, Look after your money.

No man sh.a.gs like a Nigerian man, so forget the faults just participate.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2011
horny4u:

OP
If Asian women feel Nigerian men are bad , they should leave them be, Nigerian women love and are proud of our 9ja brothers.

They want the koko and after they get it, they leave their finances unattended to, next time you are with any man enjoy the koko but don't leave your brain there, Look after your money.

No man sh.a.gs like a Nigerian man, so forget the faults just participate.

dear God pls lets have more naija women like this Amen

1 Like

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2011
SAFO:

Well said. Her vexation with Nigerian Men oozes out of her posts.

Be careful as she might insult you and hurt your feelings, Lol
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2011
lefulefu:

OP what of the hell that white men go through when they date u naija women nko? grin
i know one italian guy wey im naija girlfriend turn to mumu because of the enough juju wey this girl make the italo guy swallow.this guy dumped his wife and kids back in italy and he turn houseboy for this girl house.na the family for italy come drag this italo bobo in chains back to italy otherwise this guy for die for the naija woman house.if we naija guys are that bad how come many foreign women love being with us? grin
op kudos to your made up story grin grin grin

The same thing I can say for you. What the hell white women go through when they date you?
Re: .. by o2dlomez(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
For me even if Nigerian Guys treat the ladies such, we are not worst of the rest. A Nigerian girl sees you with a white girl and start pissing herself off, you try to date them, they come up with all their silly " lets give it time attitude" then poster comes to nairaland to report herself because ONE only ONE Asian girl told you her story> Why don't you carry out a survey or write a dissertation on it so we can look at it and then have a say. undecided
Re: .. by harakiri(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
The poster is a reetard! All over the world, there are cruel men and women and this has nothing to do with nationality or race. A lot of american men have killed their wives in jealous rage. Does this make ALL american men "wife killers"? Once again, the poster is a mentally deluded attention seeking reetard! Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
o2dlomez:

For me even if Nigerian Guys treat the ladies such, we are not worst of the rest. A Nigerian girl sees you with a white girl and start pissing herself off, you try to date them, they come up with all their silly " lets give it time attitude" then poster comes to nairaland to report herself because ONE only ONE Asian girl told you her story> Why don't you carry out a survey or write a dissertation on it so we can look at it and then have a say. undecided
grin

You're a genius.

Ultimately and this is my opinion, I could be wrong but I think poster got dumped by a Nigerian Guy for an Asia Girl and she got her panties in a wad.

Poster also needs to grow up, any race can date any race, there are Nigerian Men and Women with all sorts of other Nationalities.

She hinted that I am surrounded by people married to Asians, no luv, I liv ein Los Angeles and we are a diverse lot here, we date whomever we want.
Re: .. by o2dlomez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

grin

You're a genius.

Ultimately and this is my opinion, I could be wrong but I think poster got dumped by a Nigerian Guy for an Asia Girl and she got her panties in a wad.

Poster also needs to grow up, any race can date any race, there are Nigerian Men and Women with all sorts of other Nationalities.

She hinted that I am surrounded by people married to Asians, no luv, I liv ein Los Angeles and we are a diverse lot here, we date whomever we want.
[size=15pt]Euromeko you can imagine the type of things men see for not dating them,  cheesy, So annoying to see dis type of post, just because you and your friend have experience you come here to type a fill history note for us to read[/size]
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
There are African men in America and everywhere else that have killed their wives and girlfriends.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
There are African Women also in America and I am sure everywhere that have killed their significant others.

I can post up some liks but it will serve no editorial purpose since I am sure you know this fact.

It seems feminism is rearing her ugly head in Nigeria now which is a shame.

I love my Nigerian Sisters, the way to get the Nigerian Brothers attention is not by ridiculing them, even when one person makes a mistake. Respect begets respect.

You Ladies should ask your Black American Sisters in America why they are complaining that successful Black American Men are not dating them. I've lived in the US for almost 30 years, and I've dated only 1 Black American one Nigerian. I am more comfortable with other races. Now that I am coming around to start dating Nigerians I hope that this draconian and non self serving ideologies that is shown by couple of females on this thread of cutting down the African Men is not rampant.

But then I want to marry someone from a village, say Igbo Ora so that we can have twins. Lol

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
harakiri:

The poster is a reetard! All over the world, there are cruel men and women and this has nothing to do with nationality or race. A lot of american men have killed their wives in jealous rage. Does this make ALL american men "wife killers"? Once again, the poster is a mentally deluded attention seeking reetard! Nuff said!
mcheww,no time my boy,no time to make u sorry,fowl.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

grin

You're a genius.

LOL,why did u have to wait for a fellow object like u to come and insult himself here b4 u cld fire at me? man up dude.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
Platnum!:

LOL,why did u have to wait for a fellow object like u to come and insult himself here b4 u cld fire at me? man up dude.

What is your educational level? I tried to read your response but I got an instant migraine.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There are African men in America and everywhere else that have killed their wives and girlfriends.
thank you O, i am trying to drive some sense into some ppl's thick and heavy skull so at least,they dont end up in prison, just few months ago,a nigerian man killed and butchered his wife.anyways,how can they say "thank you platnum,i learnt a lot from this post and i therefore change"?when ego is choking them.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

What is your educational level? I tried to read your response but I got an instant migraine.
so you are a migraine patient ? no wonder u have been messing up, sorry o
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
Platnum!:

so you are a migraine patient ? no wonder u have been messing up, sorry o

So I take that as a no and that you cannot manage to string together two complete and coherent lines of response like an educated adult.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

So I take that as a no and that you cannot manage to string together two complete and coherent lines of response like an educated adult.

Okay.
common,what is PINCHING AND BITING you thanx for the concern,yes i stopped school right after nursery 3,i believe this will calm u down
Re: .. by Sicherheit(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
Platnum!:

are you a surrogate its better not to post than to post exactly what someone else posted, its verrrry lame
Are you educated at all?  undecided
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
Platnum!:

common,what is PINCHING AND BITING you thanx for the concern,yes i stopped school right after nursery 3,i believe this will calm u down

Finally the neutrons have fired in the correct sequence and you have answered the question I asked five responses ago, you're an illiterate.

That answers a lot about your online persona and paints a better picture of why you're not desirable and your angst with Men of quality.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sicherheit:

Are you educated at all?  undecided
are you blind?
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Finally the neutrons have fired in the correct sequence and you have answered the question I asked five responses ago, you're an illiterate.

That answers a lot about your online persona and paints a better picture of why you're not desirable and your angst with Men of quality.
thank you sir, i am happy you have made this AMAZING discovery, bravooo
Re: .. by Sicherheit(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Platnum!:

are you blind?
Definitely uneducated, no need to waste more time you.  undecided

2 Likes

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sicherheit:

Definitely uneducated, no need to waste more time you.  undecided

And that in itself is not necessarily bad, but add her inferiority complex which is screamingly obvious in her rants, her non coherent writing style, the use of shorthand jargon in her writing, and it makes it so non worthwhile to even engage her in a debate. No wonder she's rebuked by Nigerian Men in her locality and she's wondering why.

Basically if you don't agree with her or you have a differing viewpoint, then she release her pent up anger in a frustrated and tyranistical rage.

She's a classic example of a functioning schizophreniac.

PS: Just in case anyone is wondering about my interest in this thread. It's easy, I will not stand by and let the image of good Nigerian Men abroad be tarnished, especially by our Sisters. We already have 419 image damage and we do not need to allow that to transfer over to relationships too.

For every negative image someone shows I will understand that individual situation but I will attempt to balance it with good ones too. I gave two examples of Nigerian people married to Asians, but OP did not wish to take those as credible (I think what she said was for me to save those stories for my children - lol - at least I already have some, you'll probably end up a lonely Cat raising spinster) and instead wished to latch on to her one example that she gave.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.