Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15478 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 1:58am On Aug 22, 2011
not really. I just came back from project site untill I saw this topic that caught my eye.

Sad to say, what the poster said is partly right
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato!!!!!

Oh don't agree with OP! The male bitches will call you out!
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2011
Well, suit them what they wanna call me. The truth is bitter indeed.

I know Nigerian men in Malaysia are almost all so cunning and a small percentage of them are still genuine but however, none of them lead to domestic violence. They are more towards scamming and duping off their gf's money most of the time but domestic violence, I havent heard of any cases like that just yet.

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On Aug 22, 2011
Hmm.

Malaysia laws concerning domestic violence is a bit different than of Nigeria am I correct? So the ones with sense will not even think to engage in domestic violence with Malaysian women not saying that many of them will but if they wanted to they couldn't.

Asian jails from those who were POWs said its like living in hell without the fire. shocked
Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:10am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Well, suit them what they wanna call me. The truth is bitter indeed.

I know Nigerian men in Malaysia are almost all so cunning and a small percentage of them are still genuine but however, none of them lead to domestic violence. They are more towards scamming and duping off their gf's money most of the time but domestic violence, I havent heard of any cases like that just yet.

it looks like we lost another fan.  sad Anyway, for what its worth, i'm sorry for w/e happend. we can be real idiots sometimes.

1 Like

Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:11am On Aug 22, 2011
In Malaysia, women have more rights than men in the court of law. Thats the reason why men in general be it a local or a foreignor is afraid to abuse the women here in general. Yes, prison here is like living in hell without the fire  grin tongue but people do survive though  tongue

if a man beats up a woman, he is wrong in the court of law but if the woman beats up a man, she is right in the court of law. Thats how it is.

However, many Malaysian women here get duped by their bf's. Some have the nerve to report it to the police saying that the guy rob and r4p3 them but most still have pity and love for the guy. . . . . . .
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:13am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

it looks like we lost another fan.  sad Anyway, for what its worth, i'm sorry for w/e happend. we can be real idiots sometimes.

Pleep, I'm still am a fan of Nigerian men. Dont get me wrong. Based on my experience, if a woman whom is keen on finding a Nigerian man as her husband, its best to find him in his own country that is NIGERIA cause based on past history, they are so many genuine sweet Nigerian men in Nigeria itself however I find most Nigerian men that had traveled and lived abroad for more than 3 years are mostly an slowpoke. Not to say all but mostly.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato!

I know you don't like sad story but a Nigerian was burned alive for stealing a necklace recently and there were some attacks on those who were involved recently.  If you thinking of going to visit with your man wait a few more months.
Re: .. by tpia5: 2:15am On Aug 22, 2011
a Nigerian was burned alive for stealing a necklace recently

smh.

nigerians.

God will have mercy on us. undecided
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato!

I know you don't like sad story but a Nigerian was burned alive for stealing a necklace recently and there were some attacks on those who were involved recently.  If you thinking of going to visit with your man wait a few more months.  

Chima, Sad to say my bf and I broke up so they wont be any US visiting Nigeria. It would just be me or him alone  wink

And concerning the Nigerian getting burned, well it happens. Over here, if u are Muslim and u are found to steal or engage in sexual acts without marriage,m they will stone you to death
Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2011
Re: .. by tpia5: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

smh.

yorubas
God will have mercy on us.

yes, God will have mercy on yorubas but cant say the same for your own tribe which is most likely sold to the devil. undecided
Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:19am On Aug 22, 2011
lets not bring tribalism into this.  wink
Re: .. by tpia5: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2011
^right after you mentioned yorubas, right.

your mother did not raise you well.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2011
i definatly deleted it in like 5 secs. I don't know how you were able to copy it so quickly honestly. undecided
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:24am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Chima, Sad to say my bf and I broke up so they wont be any US visiting Nigeria. It would just be me or him alone  wink

And concerning the Nigerian getting burned, well it happens. Over here, if u are Muslim and u are found to steal or engage in intimate acts without marriage,m they will stone you to death

Hmm.  Sorry to hear that Ms. Potato.  I am sure you will find another dark chocolate man to peak your chakra.   wink   I am thinking of going to Jamaica soon and would love if you can join me.  Maybe you will become the Queen of Hedonism.   wink  

Just bring plenty of condoms for safety.  I heard some chick went and came back pregnant.  shocked
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pleep, I'm still am a fan of Nigerian men. Dont get me wrong. Based on my experience, if a woman whom is keen on finding a Nigerian man as her husband, its best to find him in his own country that is NIGERIA cause based on past history, they are so many genuine sweet Nigerian men in Nigeria itself however I find most Nigerian men that had traveled and lived abroad for more than 3 years are mostly an slowpoke. Not to say all but mostly.

I don't know about that Ms. Potato because a person of rich character is rich regardless where they are.  If they traveled to another country from Nigeria then they were corrupted before they left Nigeria.  Just saying. 

Those who scams women for papers or money are usually fresh from  their home country unless they were already in the country on another visa.
Re: .. by tpia5: 2:36am On Aug 22, 2011
^^many are being coached by their overseas brethren though i get your point.

for quite a few, the scamming does start even before they leave nigeria, since we also scam ourselves over there.
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm.  Sorry to hear that Ms. Potato.  I am sure you will find another dark chocolate man to peak your chakra.   wink   I am thinking of going to Jamaica soon and would love if you can join me.  Maybe you will become the Queen of Hedonism.   wink  

Just bring plenty of condoms for safety.  I heard some chick went and came back pregnant.  shocked

Oh nooo. . . I still love him very much and I dont wanna do it with another man. . . I find it awkward,. And I dont want to be showing my VJ to another guy. Ewww  shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

I just want him and only him  cry cry cry And I wish God would soon find a way to help him. He needs it badly. for real. . . . . . cry cry cry

Mrs.Chima:

I don't know about that Ms. Potato because a person of rich character is rich regardless where they are.  If they traveled to another country from Nigeria then they were corrupted before they left Nigeria.  Just saying. 

Those who scams women for papers or money are usually fresh from  their home country unless they were already in the country on another visa. 

I use to believe in that but not anymore. . . .  They are factors which will push a person to his.her limits for real.What do u do if you were cheated to come to a country where u were promised that apart from studying, u are able to get a part time job to pay your fees and all and when u come here, u find everybody around u to be hating u for no reason, spit on you and covering their noses when they see u and the next thing you know your passport has been teared up to pieces by the police and they take all your money, your hp and leave and theres nothing you can about it. You walk from stores to stores and company to company looking for a job and none would offer u anything cause of the color of your skin and soon to come to realize theres no more food in your kitchen and the electricity billo, TV bill, water bill, internet bill, school fees are all piling up right infront of you. U wanted to call your parents back home for help but u remembered your hp got robbed by the police and u know how suffering your family is in your country that they themselves are struggling hard to pay for their house rent and their feeding. Going to school for u in troublesome cause u have to take 2 busses and one train to get there on a daily basis and all this requires money. But money is running dry. What do u do? With no passport, no money, no food , no job and all what do u do?

2 Likes

Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:42am On Aug 22, 2011
Oh nooo. . . I still love him very much and I dont wanna do it with another man. . . I find it awkward,. And I dont want to be showing my VJ to another guy. Ewww  Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Lips sealed

I just want him and only him  Cry Cry Cry And I wish God would soon find a way to help him. He needs it badly. for real. . . . . . Cry Cry Cry
If you don't mind me asking. Is he a bad man, like a scammer or something? like has he done the steriotypical things Nigerian men do?

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:42am On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

^^many are being coached by their overseas brethren though i get your point.

for quite a few, the scamming does start even before they leave nigeria, since we also scam ourselves over there.

Oh yes that true.  The FBI recently arrested two guys one was Nigerian and Kenyan for helping those overseas with supplying women for their brothers, friends, and partners for different fees.  

People think scamming is only in Nigeria or Africa.  No, it is also in America, UK, and other countries people wouldn't expect scamming to occur.  However these men that are "coaching" are Africans themselves that are the ones getting busted fortunately.
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

If you don't mind me asking. Is he a bad man, like a scammer or something?

No he is not. . . Cause if he is, he wouldnt have all this problem I guess. . . undecided
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato

You asked what can a man do if he down to his luck? Simple, do what everybody who didn't retort to criminal activities do. Make it work. Now I don't know if you meant in the States or in Nigeria. If you was referring to Nigeria then I can't speak on that but if you was referring to the States then my answer would be go to food pantries, soup kitchens, ask the government for emergency funds, and apply for food assistance program.

If everyone was to do that then the world would have been finished long time ago. People get down to the last bit but SOME rely on the kindness of others or find other ways to survive LEGALLY.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2011
Some people don't know what is like, and shouldn't judge. of course sin is sin but we should leave the judging to God.
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 3:02am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato

You asked what can a man do if he down to his luck? Simple, do what everybody who didn't retort to criminal activities do. Make it work. Now I don't know if you meant in the States or in Nigeria. If you was referring to Nigeria then I can't speak on that but if you was referring to the States then my answer would be go to food pantries, soup kitchens, ask the government for emergency funds, and apply for food assistance program.

If everyone was to do that then the world would have been finished long time ago. People get down to the last bit but SOME rely on the kindness of others or find other ways to survive LEGALLY.

Chima Im talking about Malaysia where theres no such thing as food pantries, soup kitchens, ask the government for emergency funds, and apply for food assistance program. The government here are so corrupted and the locals here mostly anti Africans. And truth be told, most Nigerians here ended up in the scamming world to survive and only a small % would beg on the streets and do m4l3 pr0stitution and those whom are lucky would engage in a decent business but my dear, not everyone would get that opportunity. Only those with the money or with really good connections from their own country Nigeria would get that opportunity but to do business in Malaysia, almost to impossible!

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Chima Im talking about Malaysia where theres no such thing as food pantries, soup kitchens, ask the government for emergency funds, and apply for food assistance program. The government here are so corrupted and the locals here mostly anti Africans. And truth be told, most Nigerians here ended up in the scamming world to survive and only a small % would beg on the streets and do m4l3 pr0stitution and those whom are lucky would engage in a decent business but my dear, not everyone would get that opportunity. Only those with the money or with really good connections from their own country Nigeria would get that opportunity but to do business in Malaysia, almost to impossible!

Gotcha suga. That's why I said depending on which country you was referring to.

Sad unfortunately.

To the thing that said people shouldn't judge should follow that statement themselves. Pot calling the kettle black getting to be ridiculous.
Re: .. by tpia5: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2011
most Nigerians here ended up in the scamming world to survive

hmm undecided
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:07am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

To the thing that said people shouldn't judge should follow that statement themselves.  Pot calling the kettle black getting to be ridiculous.  

I'm not a judgemental person.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Aug 22, 2011
Somebody needs to pick up a dictionary.  Seriously.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:15am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Somebody needs to pick up a dictionary.  Seriously. 

You are a very crass and insulting person. You attacked me, so i attacked you, its not much more complicated than that.
I don't want to argue again tonight.

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

You are a very crass and insulting person. You attacked me, so i attacked you, its not much more complicated than that.
I don't want to argue again tonight.

Faggy on his bitchy fits again.  It doesn't matter what I say the biatch will cry at the drop of a hat.  Let me pass gas and burp this biatch will cry watch. 

It wouldn't be so complicated if your biatch arse wouldn't think I am ATTACKING YOUR DUMB ARSE all the time. If your name is not mentioned then THAT A CUE TO NOT GET OFFENDED MOFO. 

I am crass and insulting but YOU RESPOND to ALMOST any posts I make regarding to another male chatter if that is not gay man sticking up for his bottom biatches I don't know what is.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 22, 2011
death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Why Are You Still Single? / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.