Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! (407 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by blaquebelle: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
I found this post that gives direct quotes from my thoughts on gender stereotypes. Stereotyping women is an inverse way of saying men are stupid enough to fall for "gold-digging, manipulative leeches"

#copied

Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by blaquebelle: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
More

Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by blaquebelle: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
You can add yours.

Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Today is friday, go and have fun.
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by Fahvvy: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2022
As educative as this piece is, I do not agree with a lot of things in the write up undecided...

Stereotypes can be dumb, however some of things written up there aren't stereotypes, there are statement of facts undecided...

1. Women are weak vs men must provide
Honestly I don't see exactly how this is a stereotype...

If you bring 10 men and 10 women and ask them to fight, atleast 8 of those women will have their ass kicked...

This shows that men are mostly physically stronger than women are, that's not a stereotype, it's a fact undecided...

As for men being providers, can we actually call that a stereotype??

Just recently a thread was opened asking women if they preferred a ready made man or they preferred building with a man, almost every woman said they preferred a ready made man...

And by ready made, we all know that it is majorly tied to his financial prowess, so how is that a stereotype??

Ladies believe that a man MUST be able to provide if they must take him seriously...

It is for this reason that ladies will abandon the one they love for the one who can provide, so no, I don't think that is a stereotype undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by Fahvvy: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2022
2. Women use sex to get ahead vs men are se.x crazed idiot...

How is this a stereotype??

Which gender is most likely to spread their legs for grades?

Which gender is most likely to spread their legs to get a job or a promotion?

Which gender is most likely to sleep around to gain favours, men??

That is no stereotype chief, it's a statement of fact!

And for men being sex crazed idiots, how is this a stereotype??

Who is most likely to send a girl 100k just for being friends?

Which gender patronizes w.h.ores the most?

Which gender can kill just for a few minutes of pleasure, women? Nahhhhh....

Even though there a exceptions to this rules, I still wouldn't call it a stereotype because a large majority of me and women are guilty of the above supposed "stereotype"....
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by Fahvvy: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
3. Women are only good for house work vs men losing access to their kids

Emmm...
Women are not ONLY good for household work... They are also good in other things...

I've met very industrious women who can give men a run for their money in any field...

I've met smart women who can wow any man with their intellectual acumen...

I've met women with so much insights and wisdom...

Even if this women are few, they exist and so I do not agree that women are ONLY good for household work, though I believe they are a whole lot better at it than men are in general undecided...

For men losing access to their kids, I can't call this a stereotype...

That's because if you observe the family court system, you'll realize that women are given custody of the child for well of 80% of the time...

You'll also observe that a woman is far more likely to poison the hearts of the kids against the dad than their dad would their mum...

You'll also observe that the woman is far more likely to use the kids as leverage to threaten the man just so she can get what she wants...

So no, this isn't a stereotype, it's a statement of fact...
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by Fahvvy: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
In conclusion...

In as much as generalizations doesn't apply to everyone...

In as much as there are exceptions to every rule...

It still wouldn't make some of those things you wrote up there become stereotypes...

This is because majority of men and women perfectly fit into those statements aka supposed stereotype undecided...

N/B: Please before you come on my mention, kindly check the meaning of the word stereotype to avoid unnecessary banter...

Have a nice day...
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by LearnersPlug: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
blaquebelle:
I found this post that gives direct quotes from my thoughts on gender stereotypes. Stereotyping women is an inverse way of saying men are stupid enough to fall for "gold-digging, manipulative leeches"

#copied

Hello, please I sent u a mail
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by blaquebelle: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
LearnersPlug:

Hello, please I sent u a mail
Seen.
Re: How Dumb Can Gender Stereotypes Be?! by okunwaye(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
We have heard.
Now find somewhere and go and die! angry

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Elderly Man Amazing Dance Steps At An Event Recently (Pics/Video) / Naughty Group / MEN!! This Is TheGidRedpiller's Next Killer Project!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.