Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List (16794 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by porthouse7(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Na true say APC dey collect their supporters brain.
Ur candidate no fit interact with the masses and media intellectually and u are ok with it.

I'm serious about giving u 100k if ur candidate honour the NMA invitation. Ask people here, I've been doing give away.
I children full this forum
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oh after their fuc-king blunder baa?

What usefulness is the useless regional and tribalist making a new list? Now they are bringing padded list with pancake and Mary-K powder face lift.

Anuofia bitchs!!!
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by porthouse7(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Na true say APC dey collect their supporters brain.
Ur candidate no fit interact with the masses and media intellectually and u are ok with it.

I'm serious about giving u 100k if ur candidate honour the NMA invitation. Ask people here, I've been doing give away.
na children full this forum
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
KillSars:
This time around, make I see how list no go reach 2000..
Everybody just wan chop diz donation...
Na 2nd batch dem wan release so o, yesufu, hudeyin, rinu, se una name go enta diz list, abi make we bone dat side, endsars donation suppose don finish by now o, diz hoebi donation no suppose elude una o...

Leadership at its highest.
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
A failure & more..

Same Obiano use money saved by Obi to build airport, continue creating fake news paper, I get more links to do that for you

1 Like

Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by kingyakos: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
porthouse7:
na children full this forum

U might be right
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
I'm suspecting that our Ibo brothers will soon forward an application to Catholic Pope Francis to make Obi a Saint. Already some have started calling him a saviour.
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Buckeyemedia1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sergio103:
Strictly in contact with the mass.

A rare quality of a good leader
Unstable rather, ill prepared, not ready, this man is a political fraud, Nigerian Jim Jones.

Sergio 103 the Ipobian, now jostling for political relevance in Zoo Nigeria? Wonders will never end.
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Buckeyemedia1: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Same Obiano use money saved by Obi to build airport, continue creating fake news paper, I get more links to do that for you
Same Peter Obi used money left by Christopher Ngige to invest in his family’s own business?
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Tareq1105: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I've asked this question again and again but none of you Obi-dient movement has the answer.

Obi said he left #75b for Gov Obiano and I ask, why would Obi leave such money when the budget of the state is running?

The #75b is in the budget, it's been appropriated by the state assembly, and so it's meant for something.

So why keeping money that has been appropriated?

Or could it be that Anambra State doesn't have budget?

Every expenditure and revenue are products of appropriation. So it is laughable to me each time Obi and his dients say he left #75b for Obiano. It's an indication that:
1. Obi doesn't know the economic stupidity behind what he's saying, and

2. We have many indomie children on the platform who doesn't know how government works.
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

I've asked this question again and again but none of you Obi-dient movement has the answer.

Obi said he left #75b for Gov Obiano and I ask, why would Obi leave such money when the budget of the state is running?

The #75b is in the budget, it's been appropriated by the state assembly, and so it's meant for something.

Every expenditure and revenue are products of appropriation. So it is laughable to me each time Obi and his dients say he left #75b for Obiano. It's an indication that:

2. We have many indomie children on the platform who doesn't know how government works.

He built more road than Tinubu, did more than Tinubu. Verify
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by TheExclusive: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Do you understand the meaning of cost and revenue optimization?

If you budgeted to spend 100 million but rather spent 65 million to achieve same output, does that not mean well?
If your projected revenue was 100 million but you ended up making 200 million through investments, does that not mean well?
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by olatuns2017: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1580899796755582977?t=hoDQUdoBwWNDD93URSSStw&s=08

National politics is not your Mate:

OBi presidential campaign lists

Tribally:
90% Igbos
6% Yoruba
2% Hausa/ Fulani
2% others.

Religion:
95% Christians,
4% Jews and
1% Muslims

Na only small chop we dey give

Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by femianski: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
salamudeen:

So anything this man talk weda him dey right or wrong it si ok to them grin
They're called Zombies for a reason.
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Sergio103(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Unstable rather, ill prepared, not ready, this man is a political fraud, Nigerian Jim Jones.

Sergio 103 the Ipobian, now jostling for political relevance in Zoo Nigeria? Wonders will never end.

Lol grin

I guess it's Tinubu that is prepared??

Noticed how Tinubu has been avoiding any intellectual gathering,but will appear in any woke or mobish gathering??
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by olatuns2017: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1580899796755582977?t=hoDQUdoBwWNDD93URSSStw&s=08

This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obi is
Peter Obi i
Peter Obi
Peter Ob
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P

1 Like

Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Chinedum300: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Up Peter obi
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by zombieHUNTER: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Buhari was a scam no doubt but Buhari and tinubu are not same........we can see d legacy of tinubu in d state he held office

PDP 16 years in power was a total disaster that a minister was buying a bra worth more than ur lineage...obi was part of that party and was even given appointment by Jonathan, last election obi contested under Atiku in PDP......in all dis u should know who d scammer his......tinubu have only supported ppl's ambitions just like those politicians campaign and we support them..........should we start from comparing what candidates did in d past when dey were in govt?

Am sure u won't want to go there grin grin grin

Hypocrites die before their time

all of a sudden Buhari is of the APc but Tinubu isn't.. he's made in Lagos APc

which Lagos?. you think I don't know Lagos. a glorified shithole, smelly drainage system, waste dumb, you lots think Lagos ends in Banana ,ikoyi and Vi, please niccur.

Tinubu is an old Grandpa just like Buhari, they ought to be resting with their Grand kids while shuttling London hospital for checkup.. because they can fix or trust any hospital both in Lagos or Abuja..

Don't even get me started please..
Get far away
so tribalistic and religious bigoted beings that same Faith ticket must be projected ..mtcheww
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Mandate2023: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Hypocrites die before their time

all of a sudden Buhari is of the APc but Tinubu isn't.. he's made in Lagos APc

which Lagos?. you think I don't know Lagos. a glorified shithole, smelly drainage system, waste dumb, you lots think Lagos ends in Banana ,ikoyi and Vi, please niccur.

Tinubu is an old Grandpa just like Buhari, they ought to be resting with their Grand kids while shuttling London hospital for checkup.. because they can fix or trust any hospital both in Lagos or Abuja..

Don't even get me started please..
Get far away
so tribalistic and religious bigoted beings that same Faith ticket must be projected ..mtcheww

Ur tears will be more useful in enugu where dey r suffering for water grin
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by zombieHUNTER: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ur tears will be more useful in enugu where dey r suffering for water grin

just like I expected

no sense

no substance

Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by labelle123(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mr President sir
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:
Lol which list una go come follow like this if diz one release him own some go call am fake....

Una turn election commitee to admission list...
Wetin be your own, face your front
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by thinkmoney(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

I didn't like the campaign list. At some point I came close to being despondent. I pointed out my concern here and did similar (a warning actually) on Peter Obis Twitter. See, how he has responded. Isn't this the kind of leader we want? My God! A listening ear.
"I've received several calls of concern following the release of the Labour Party's Presidential Campaign Council list. Admittedly, there were some omissions and erroneous entries in the list, hence the concerns expressed.

In response, the Labour Party Chairman in the presence of members of the NWC addressed the issues during a press conference. In keeping with our commitment to accountability, responsiveness and transparency, an updated list will be issued in due course. I plead for patience." - PO
I am rejuvenated.�
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by inoki247: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2022
imadiyi:

Wetin be your own, face your front

Lol why u dey cry the way you people av been wailing on other party case u don't want odas to wail also if u like keel ursef we go use una catch cruise u dey du am to odas e reach ur turn u dey cry.....
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by Profusamah: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
Sack Doyin Okupe now,
Meanwhile LP is not campaigning in Plateau State

LP’s first campaign was at Jos
Re: Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List by id4sho(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Profusamah:

LP’s first campaign was at Jos
It wasn't a campaign, middle belt forum hosted PO.
Live from JOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre / Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? / Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.