Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike (248 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike by suleimanwaziri: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFa4KeAfaE0

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, has finally responded to the slew of bribery allegations levelled against him by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike.

The embattled chairman had on separate occasions been accused by Wike of collecting N1 billion bribe from an unnamed PDP presidential aspirant in Lagos and another N100 million from a governor in the party.

Ayu defends himself addressing journalists after the party’s Board of Trustees meeting on Friday, October 14, 2022, Ayu told his own side of the story.

Responding to the Rivers State Governor's accusations, Ayu explained that the N100m collected from the PDP governor was a donation towards the renovation of the Peoples Democratic Institute (PDI) which is due for commissioning in days.

On the N1bn allegation, the National Chairman said the money in question was just a mere loan proposal that came up during his early days in office.

He explained that the loan was proposed to ensure that the party meet up with its financial obligations and the said presidential aspirant - who has since left the party - was approached to help facilitate the loan through his bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike by GavelSlam: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
On the N1bn allegation, the National Chairman said the money in question was just a mere loan proposal that came up during his early days in office.

He explained that the loan was proposed to ensure that the party meet up with its financial obligations and the said presidential aspirant - who has since left the party - was approached to help facilitate the loan through his bank.

Means Wike knows what he's talking about.
Re: BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who knows
Re: BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike by JJfrank22(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu better resign now, your ruining the chances of your candidate the more.

On the other hand, whether you resign or not
the damage has been done. We know who to vote
Re: BREAKING: I Didn’t Collect N1bn Bribe, Ayu Replies Wike by rickpat(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
fools...AS LONG AS IT'S THE POLITICIANS FIGHTING THEMSELVES,I GOT NO WORRIES..

LOL...#grabspopcorn

(1) (Reply)

Largest African Ethnic Groups / My Administration ’ll Further Project Apc’s Ideals – Tinubu / N’East Leads As Terrorists, Others Kill 53,418 Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.