Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,987 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? (4220 Views)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Someone might need your encouragement...
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Michelle70(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Who to support between those three thieves in 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Why are you asking? Do you have plans to solve it?

The thing there is that I don't know among my two shops which to close and move the goods to one so as to boost it, one is my head office but the sales is slow and the other is a new branch not up to three months and the sales is quite encouraging. Most of my old customers still patronize my heart office but it's once in a blue moon.

Business for this country get as e be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Clique1788: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2022
I need money so bad to start set a salon business
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by tayo60(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Na money matter o
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:

The thing there is that I don't know among my two shops which to close and move the goods to one so as to boost it, one is my head office but the sales is slow and the other is a new branch not up to three months and the sales is quite encouraging. Most of my old customers still patronize my heart office but it's once in a blue moon.

why no start referring your old customers to the new branch gradually
And moreover who said you won’t make new customers at your new branch?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2022
I want to go into copywriting full time, closing high ticket sales and be making $10,000+ monthly by working with international firms around the world.
Any one that can help me archive these will be my second God and God on Earth. I can also work with any digital marketing firm here in Nigeria no matter the place. So help me God. BTW I am a graduate of marketing in a reputable federal University in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Eche01(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Still waiting on God, wish to get car for uber/bolt, don't mind paying weekly or hp. Or a cool driving job with accomodation

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Demigod22: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2022
What will become of me next year. What will happen to my life after seven months from now.

My passion and determination to work in a media firm, whether radio, television, magazine, media organization. What if I don't achieve this dream?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by LordIsaac(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Fastest legit route and the wherewithal to japa.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by sunnymighty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Eche01:
Still waiting on God, wish to get car for uber/bolt, don't mind paying weekly or hp. Or a cool driving job with accomodation

If you are in Lagos bro. Not promising though but reach out to me, you just might be lucky.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Babypal: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dads burial coming up in January

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Generalwoodz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Shout out to Y'ALL. Great minds, both the people swimming in Sea of excess wealth and those gasping, kicking and struggling to keep their feet steady because they're waist-deep inside the gutter of want, poverty and lack.

May the stars align for you all. Keep smiling and keep your essence. May the forces be with you all. Cos one-day you'd def go from ashes to classy.

I could use a laptop. Perhaps the one you no longer need. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Generalwoodz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Michelle70:
Who to support between those three thieves in 2023
No need to worry yourself fam. Wait till the eve of the elections, and follow your mind.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Eche01(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunnymighty:

If you are in Lagos bro. Not promising though but reach out to me, you just might be lucky.
I stay in ikorodu lagos sir
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by sunnymighty(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Eche01:

I stay in ikorodu lagos sir

Send a PM for my number.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
I want to go into copywriting full time, closing high ticket sales and be making $10,000+ monthly by working with international firms around the world.
Any one that can help me archive these will be my second God and God on Earth. I can also work with any digital marketing firm here in Nigeria no matter the place. So help me God. BTW I am a graduate of marketing in a reputable federal University in Nigeria.
Do you have the skill already or you want you want to up your skill level?
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Shagbatshagba: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
if i see 1500# buy ogbono and garri for today and tommorrow i will bless his name

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Anyone here could help...

You'd have to choose....
There's something called 'target audience'. You can either stick with your constant old customers patronizing you or go for the new environment and reach new audience...

Environment: Study both environments, is the environment competitive, if it is, then you'd have to up your game...

Key performance indicators (KPIs): Compare how sales have been coming in before December.

1. Number of goods sold
2. Number of customers retained...

If need more strategy and ways to boost your business, you can send a PM

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Demigod22:
What will become of me next year. What will happen to my life after seven months from now.

My passion and determination to work in a media firm, whether radio, television, magazine, media organization. What if I don't achieve this dream?
Ignore the "what ifs" focus on being the best at it. And trust me, success will chase you pants down.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Eche01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunnymighty:

Send a PM for my number.
Can get your WhatsApp number?
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Ekejoestar(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cinema4d:

Anyone here could help...

You'd have to choose....
There's something called 'target audience'. You can either stick with your constant old customers patronizing you or go for the new environment and reach new audience...

Environment: Study both environments, is the environment competitive, if it is, then you'd have to up your game...

Key performance indicators (KPIs): Compare how sales have been coming in before December.

1. Number of goods sold
2. Number of customers retained...

If need more strategy and ways to boost your business, you can send a PM

I'll really appreciate your help in anyway

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have the skill already and looking to up it (monetize it)
Cinema4d:

Do you have the skill already or you want you want to up your skill level?
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Davizee(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Looking for a work or anything that can yield money

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Wizywiz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Money and job matter ooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
I have the skill already and looking to up it (monetize it)
Send me a pm
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Davizee:
Looking for a work or anything that can yield money
Dp you have any skill?
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Davizee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cinema4d:

Dp you have any skill?
No cry but would like to learn. I learnt graphic designing but all the knowledge is gone

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Cinema4d: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Davizee:

No cry but would like to learn. I learnt graphic designing but all the knowledge is gone
PM
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by marwanafrica: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunnymighty:

Sir, I am from kaduna State I am planing to move to abuja to start a bolt business I want you to link me with anyone who can help me with hire purchase

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Tunas25: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well... my greatest challenge right now is to get a job... am a graduate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Guy From Tinder Asked Me To Sleep With His Dog / Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? / Sex After Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.