Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth (7968 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu Promises Double-digit Economic Growth At Kaduna Rally / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by anonimi: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:
We Nigerian youths know who will provide us jobs.

We know why we storm Lagos for opportunities instead of Anambra where the youths lament bitterly and escape to Asian prisons as a better alternative.

Tinubu is a man with vision. The candidate with the track record of performance.

We Nigerian youths are not going to destroy our future. We will vote wisely.

Iru rotten vision wo ni Ogbeni Ojuyøbø ni?
Vision of looting is different from vision for progressive governance please.
God forbid BaThing.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by anonimi: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry
A near grave man like Bola Ahmed Tunibu is not what we take serious. He is suffering from dementia

Is that why he is avoiding debates and live interviews?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by nkemoma(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Una no put where e talk say Rufa like de turn rotten situation to bad one..

Useless posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by JoshTim: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Deltavariant:
No disrespect intended but how on earth can Tinubu achieve double digit growth when the global economy is facing a slump and imminent recession next year, even the IMF have projected a moderate growth rate of 3% for Nigeria in 2023 and a budget full of deficits. insecurity, corruption and mismanagement that has plagued this country. Tinubu must realistic in selling out himself considering our population growth, these fairy tales can't take us anyway.
P.S. -Any candidate that promises a smooth road is not worthy and realistic.

Oga, your answer lies in, how has Russia been able to survive despite all the sanctions and the effects of war? Go and research.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Favourchris(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Majesty2:
Asiwaju is unstoppable
Insha allah, he is the next president of this great country

And what good will that do for u
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by dominic17: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Yes he is next president of Lagos
Majesty2:
Asiwaju is unstoppable
Insha allah, he is the next president of this great country
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by nwajesus12(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Majesty2:
Asiwaju is a moving train that can never be stopped
shame on you, hope you will not lie to your grand children about your political choice that will definitely affect them in years to come
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by PeterObi4LP: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Wash wash. You can never be President of Nigeria. If Obi can't have it, let the North continue to keep it.

What happen to $1 equal to N1? Useless old man

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by samwillyco1(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Your Administration in your DREAM
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Anndrew(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

El-Rufai Is an expert in turning a rotten situation to a bad one

This statement should be trending on social media by now.

Tor!
lolz..even EL Rufai was shock
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
I have no doubt because you’ve always know how to make life difficult for people all in the name of generating internal revenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Menclothing: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Ok sir
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by bizzibodi(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
How
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Hussein035: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The criminal bastard from Iragbiji must really think this is Lagos that he stole everything and hand over to his family and friends

If he can handle Lagos to his family and Lagos is now better than any state in Nigeria I will advise he handle the whole Nigeria to his family so that every other states including Abuja can be better just like Lagos

���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Allisgud: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Hope this is not another slip of tongue,he may not know what he is saying
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by ZombieSlayer1: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

So why are you voting Peter Obi? No be "because he's from your tribe"?
Not at all. Bring Osibanjo against Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu and I'll campaign 100% for Osibanjo and this is same for most Igbos. The same way the Igbos refused Buhari is the same way we're refusing Tinubu and I'm sure you'll admit if Jonathan had won things wont have been so bad. We don't really care where the tribe is from, we just need someone who will go great because even the bible says "when an evil man is in power the people suffer".
Tinubu tried for Lagos (though it's totally wrong the way people claim he build Lagos forgetting that lagos was the capital for almost 80years and all the ports and the main international airport is sited there.)
Most of you supporting Tinubu because he's from your tribe don't know that a lot of these people parroting for the old man on nairaland frontpage are paid to support him. In the end, it's the masses (U and I) who will lose.
Tinubu's only reason for contesting is so he'll be added to the list of presidents, nothing else and I'm sure you know that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by ZombieSlayer1: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2022
voltron14:

Na lie?

Dr. Akunyili that tried it, how far?

I know several septuagenerians that live in Lagos now instead of going back to the east.
The thing is that the Igbos are a tribe that travel far and wide, and they tend to do great wherever they are. There are lots of Igbos living in Lagos, same as in every other region and settle wherever they find themselves. There's no country on earth you wont see an Igbo man, it's not only about Lagos.
The Yorubas don't travel as much but some do. My neighbor is from Ondo state. The landlord of my former apartment is from Osun state. The biggest provision store in my street is owned by a Yoruba woman and there are plenty Yorubas in the building housing the store, including their aged. The woman who helps me renew my car license is Yoruba and she even introduced me to her husband who is also Yoruba. My mechanic, Gbenga, is Yoruba. All these people are the ones I can remember and they're all Yoruba living in Igbo land.
As for Dr. Akunyili, crime happens in every part of Nigeria and it has gotten much worse under this administration but it's terrible the way anything that happens in the East and is posted on nairaland frontpage gets blown out of proportion. Up till now, those bastards who murdered Dr. Akunyili hasn't been caught, but the government jumped on TV to blame IPOB and miscreants masturbated furiously with the news on nairaland
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by hush15: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Zydote:
...APC Presidential Candidate pledges full financial automony for judiciary

...says Kaduna people will reap El-Rufai's economic efforts

https://www.facebook.com/509061796/posts/pfbid0aJjvoP6o8rLWiSWv6wcMbvZaEH82SSHAR3dpT6wc48c8ffe2MhKcWtpR5BdKeEwql/

If Nigerians are any wise, when they think and remember Sanusi's comment on not voting those who will come and make promises so easy, they should know those he is referring to by now.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Echoban: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What exactly is it that Tinubu did in Lagos in his 8yeats?

U go try check online bro. We've moved past this foolish questions.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by phorget(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Olaw86:

Some people will not just fail in proving their ignorance to the world,is it by force you comment?

Lol...
It's not by force for you to comment on my post bro so abeg shift!
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by CheapHomes1: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Echoban:

U go try check online bro. We've moved past this foolish questions.

Since you have checked online, how come you can't answer the question?

What exactly is it that Tinubu did in Lagos in his 8yeats?
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by tribalmall: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2022
The double digit growth by Lagos made me realize that any Igbo against Tinubu must be mad. A feat the Pandora Criminal can not achieve in Anambra after 8 appalling years of misrule

ZombieSlayer1:

What would make a grown man like you to believe anyone who doesn't support your candidate is from a particular tribe?
Stupidity is the only reason I can find. This election has shown your people are the most tribalistic tribe in this country, trying your force your old man on everyone else. Your evil plans will fail, Tinubu will NEVER rule this country
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by CheapHomes1: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Hussein035:

If he can handle Lagos to his family and Lagos is now better than any state in Nigeria I will advise he handle the whole Nigeria to his family so that every other states including Abuja can be better just like Lagos

���

Has there ever been a time in the history of Nigeria that Lagos hasnt been better than every other state in Nigeria? Is it when Tinubu became governor that Lagos started becoming better than every other state in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Curious345: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Has there ever been a time in the history of Nigeria that Lagos hasnt been better than every other state in Nigeria? Is it when Tinubu became governor that Lagos started becoming better than every other state in Nigeria?

Lateef jakande

Mobolaji
Marwa
Raji rasaki. Did more for Lagos than tinubu ever did
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by CheapHomes1: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:

Lateef jakande

Mobolaji
Marwa
Raji rasaki. Did more for Lagos than tinubu ever did

I don't know where these Tinubu followers get the impression that Lagos didn't exist until Tinubu became governor
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Not at all. Bring Osibanjo against Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu and I'll campaign 100% for Osibanjo and this is same for most Igbos. The same way the Igbos refused Buhari is the same way we're refusing Tinubu and I'm sure you'll admit if Jonathan had won things wont have been so bad. We don't really care where the tribe is from, we just need someone who will go great because even the bible says "when an evil man is in power the people suffer".
Tinubu tried for Lagos (though it's totally wrong the way people claim he build Lagos forgetting that lagos was the capital for almost 80years and all the ports and the main international airport is sited there.)
Most of you supporting Tinubu because he's from your tribe don't know that a lot of these people parroting for the old man on nairaland frontpage are paid to support him. In the end, it's the masses (U and I) who will lose.
Tinubu's only reason for contesting is so he'll be added to the list of presidents, nothing else and I'm sure you know that

The same Osinbajo you people nicknamed A Mere Commissioner? Na lie, you wouldn't have voted for him. It's because you have realised how formidable a rival to your Obi The Jagaban is, that you prefer Osinbajo, a man who's obviously not as strong a rival as Tinubu. As a matter of fact, if the Pope was a Yoruba you won't vote for him. We know your prejudices and preferences. Keep on shifting the goalpost.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

All the people parroting for Peter Obi are not paid? Are they truly Unpaid Labourers? Keep on deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Purposeciti: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Yeah sure
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by uyimove19(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
foolish talk from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Blackdisciple(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lolz
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by ZombieSlayer1: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

All the people parroting for Peter Obi are not paid? Are they truly Unpaid Labourers? Keep on deceiving yourself.
Check the threads on front page you'll notice is always the same people who support tinubu and who make use of bots to get plenty likes.

It costs a lot of money to hire a developer to build a bot, I know because I'm a developer. Some of us just want a better country irrespective of who is president and we're supporting Peter Obi because amongst the 3 front line candidates he's the only one who is likely to change the status quo
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by ZombieSlayer1: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

The same Osinbajo you people nicknamed A Mere Commissioner? Na lie, you wouldn't have voted for him. It's because you have realised how formidable a rival to your Obi The Jagaban is, that you prefer Osinbajo, a man who's obviously not as strong a rival as Tinubu. As a matter of fact, if the Pope was a Yoruba you won't vote for him. We know your prejudices and preferences. Keep on shifting the goalpost.
People called him a mere commissioner because of the way the Buhari government relegated him. It has nothing to do with hate.
Also, people don't hate Tinubu, we just know he's going to continue the current order of things which isn't what Nigeria need right now.

As I said, it's not about prejudice. The North has been in power for eons and they're still behind in all indices of human development. Jonathan was president, what did he do for his people?
Get rid of your bigotry and support a man who u know is the best candidate. If Tinubu wins you'll be happy to say your tribesman is president but you'll still buy things at the same price as others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Estimated Population Of Lagos State / Maryam Babangida's Mum Dies In Cairo / Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation, The Unknown Handover Done By Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.