Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth (7971 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu Promises Double-digit Economic Growth At Kaduna Rally / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by ZombieSlayer1: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
tribalmall:
The double digit growth by Lagos made me realize that any Igbo against Tinubu must be mad. A feat the Pandora Criminal can not achieve in Anambra after 8 appalling years of misrule

.I don't know where you got this double digit nonsense.
Also, tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora papers for looting public funds. Peter Obi was only mentioned for keeping his funds in an offshore account.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Check the threads on front page you'll notice is always the same people who support tinubu and who make use of bots to get plenty likes.

It costs a lot of money to hire a developer to build a bot, I know because I'm a developer. Some of us just want a better country irrespective of who is president and we're supporting Peter Obi because amongst the 3 front line candidates he's the only one who is likely to change the status quo

You make me laugh! Obi who betrayed the memory of Ojukwu the Great, hi according to popular opinion was among the greatest Nigerians that ever lived, is the one that "is likely to change the status quo"? Obi who's deals in Expediency? A man who swore that he would never leave APGA? Obi who Nnamdi Kanu cursed? Obi who was a pupil of the Atiku School of Corruption? Obi who until about five months ago was a member of the party his people now call corrupt? You Igbo are indeed a special breed in pomposity and delusion. Listen to these tapes made not by the Yoruba but by Igbo who are more discerning than you:

https://twitter.com/prodahood/status/1581225918646714370?t=EIbCqGTRXWohpVnAhyRrtg&s=09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by HolyMan12: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Same way you achieved double digit profit in drug dealing business in faraway united States

Yeah right

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by storm001(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mr Emilokan, you and liers are 5&6.

You can't lie your way out of this one.
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm!
Another scam loading.

Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by studM(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Criminal drug lord capping
Re: Tinubu: My Administration Will Achieve Double-Digit Economic Growth by VULCAN(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
We vividly remember the promises you made in 2014.

Nuff Said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock / NSCIA Laments Current Economic Challenges / Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.