Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? (2775 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Which Film Did U Watch That Made U Want To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Pells: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Medianna:

Did you just said almost?
Even my nose cried the day i watched it.
Ova Ova Ova grin cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by 7buckz(m): 5:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol to shed tears on what you know is clearly acting!
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
No be me you dey whine. The moment It's starts getting intense I always remind myself it's just acting and then sense will come back to me. So forget
Lol, u get emotional too but try all ur possible best to resist the feelings.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2022
7buckz:
Lol to shed tears on what you know is clearly acting!
No be juju be that?
No be juju be that.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Creamypie:
yeah I have seen a movie that still makes me cry, even after a long time... Its the raid on Entebbe, after the character, yoni netanyahu, a commando, died, surrounded by the captives and commandoes, on the flight home and the resultant song of victory on the flight back to isreal, after the rescue at Uganda.. It was a remake of isrealli rescue of Their nationals from Palestinian militants, who, in connivance with idi amin, hijacked an aircraft from europe, diverted it to Entebbe in uganda.Condition for their release was the release of Palestinian militants by israeli government. Yoni netanyahu was the only Israeli casualty. He was the elder brother of ex president Benjamin netanyahu. his death and the victory song would even make someone with Lionheart to cry today
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by badboyTee(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Miracle in Cell No 7 (turkey version)-- This movie is rated saddest movie of all time mehn I felt pity the movie is 100% realistic.

Fault in our stars
Five feet apart

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by badboyTee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pells:

Ova Ova Ova grin cheesy
like that guy nailed the performance with the slowpoke act

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by ThierryJay: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
fineboynl:
Dog revenge. Old Indian movie way back l. Although if I watched it now I wouldn’t feel anything. And same thing to one Nigerian movie back then. To love and to hate

The dog revenge movie is titled Tehri Meri Baniyan. Watched it in the early 90s. Very emotional.

Miracle in cell no 7 ranks number 1 for me. It was downright heart rending.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by digits69: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Million dollar baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener / I Want to have a Baby / Describe This Wedding Pinshure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.