Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? (2770 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Which Film Did U Watch That Made U Want To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
fineboynl:
Dog revenge. Old Indian movie way back l. Although if I watched it now I wouldn’t feel anything. And same thing to one Nigerian movie back then. To love and to hate

TO LOVE AND TO HATE..

Is it not dat 2001 Movie where Emeka Ike and Femi Ogedengbe were Blood Brothers and clashed because of a Girl (Genevieve)?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by fineboynl(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

TO LOVE AND TO HATE..

Is it not dat 2001 Movie where Emeka Ike and Femi Ogedengbe were Blood Brothers and clashed because of a Girl (Genevieve)?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by marwanafrica: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Dem never cast the movie wey I go cry for.

Na so I dey talk too till I watch umar series

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by adeskee(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Creamypie:
yeah I have seen a movie that still makes me cry even after a long time... Its the raid on Entebbe, after the character, yoni netanyahu, a commando, died on the flight home and the resulting song of victory on the flight back to isreal, after the rescue at Uganda.. It was a remake of isrealli rescue of Their nationals from Palestinian militants, who, in connivance with idi amin, hijacked an aircraft from europe, diverted it to Entebbe in uganda, condition for their release was the release of Palestinian militants by israeli government. Yoni netanyahu was the only Israeli casualty. He was the elder brother of ex president Benjamin netanyahu. his death and the victory song would even make someone with Lionheart to cry

I love the way you write

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Real men don't cry or get emotional. Watch movies to entertain urself and not cry or get emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kingjebba:
Real men don't cry or get emotional. Watch movies to entertain urself and not cry or get emotional.
There comes a time Real men become weak and cry. There are some scenerio that could make tears stream down ur eyes consciously or unconsciously.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by SPAMBOX7: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even when I was small watching Titanic I no cry na now wey I old I go come dey cry for something wey na acting lol

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by minasu190: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
I almost shed tears when I watched MIRACLE IN THE CELL

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Blupen(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Shedding tears on an imaginary characters in a movie are for baby girls and p*ssy ass niggas
You don't know what you are saying bro just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Nazgul: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
That would be when I watched squid game. The scene in particular was during the marble game, when ji-yeong sacrificed her life for the other girl to keep living so she can reunite with her mother and brother and go to Jeju island.

Though tears didn't literally gush from my eyes but that scene was so emotional...

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by mynipple1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Dem never cast the movie wey I go cry for.
Guy dem nor dey form hard guy for evrytin o.
While watching movie, you have to at least put ur emotions nd extra senses to relate well with the movie in order to achieve the maximum effect. That's the only way you can get sad, shed tears nd have a great comic relief that can crack ur ribs damn hard.

Abi you never laugh because of movie before?

Well for me, i've had a couple of movies that have wet my eyes out in the past. The few ones are;
1. Miracle in cell no.7 (turkish version)
2.Passion. childhood tears rusher cool
3.The roots. The scene when they cut the foot of Kunta Kinte.
4.Titanic.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Haymus007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
The story line revolves around the late paul walker and dat really touched me especially the end part
Truvelisback:
I thought that movie is all abt Racing and Fighting? Or is Fast and Furious 7 different?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by KyrianOkeke(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yes… I cried watching “Miracle in Cell 7”

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by spiralwedge(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Titanic, Passion of Christ and some old Russian movies on the holocaust

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Demigod22: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
As a Theatre Arts graduate, who have undergone the nitty-gritty of movie, I don't cry, for it will be failure on my part to cry. The plot, actions and characters, especially the tragic hero that invoke the audience empathy display a make believe actions, and sometimes, we are asked to apply suspension of disbelief, but, as a thespian, I don't cry for movies.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by sanmisamuel: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u ever watch a movie that made u Shed tears profusely? I just watched a particular American movie that made tears drip down my eyes profusely. I couldn't hold back the tears. It's abt a guy whose only son and child had heart failure and needed a heart transplant that cost $250,000. The guy sold all that he had to save his only child. Just because the money he managed to raise was not enough, the doctor(s) refused to attend to him. This guy had to do the undo in the hospital just to save his only begotten son.

The title of the movie is *JOHN Q*. amazing movie. You should watch *pay it forward* if you don't cry I owe you a bottle of bear

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Medianna(f): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
minasu190:
I almost shed tears when I watched MIRACLE IN THE CELL
Did you just said almost?
Even my nose cried the day i watched it.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by bouncin04(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2022
1994 Movie , Brook's death in The Shawshank Redemption .

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Danyel1z(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Only time I shared tears watching a movie was when one woman died in hospital. Almost the same way my mom died in hospital. Got me emotional

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Demigod22:
As a Theatre Arts graduate, who have undergone the nitty-gritty of movie, I don't cry, for it will be failure on my part to cry. The plot, actions and characters, especially the tragic hero that invoke the audience empathy display a make believe actions, and sometimes, we are asked to apply suspension of disbelief, but, as a thespian, I don't cry for movies.
That means u haven't seen a movie that aleast brought a tear down ur eyes. Or do u try to avoid seeing such films?
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Even when I was small watching Titanic I no cry na now wey I old I go come dey cry for something wey na acting lol
Go and watch John Q and other related movies mentioned here.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes , my life

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by SPAMBOX7: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Go and watch John Q and other related movies mentioned here.
No be me you dey whine. The moment It's starts getting intense I always remind myself it's just acting and then sense will come back to me. So forget
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Imran28: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
One indian film like that "Kal Ho Na Ho"

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Lamanii22(f): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u ever watch a movie that made u Shed tears profusely? I just watched a particular American movie that made tears drip down my eyes profusely. I couldn't hold back the tears. It's abt a guy whose only son and child had heart failure and needed a heart transplant that cost $250,000. The guy sold all that he had to save his only child. Just because the money he managed to raise was not enough, the doctor(s) refused to attend to him. This guy had to do the undo in the hospital just to save his only begotten son.
that must be a movie by Denzel Washington.. John q

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
that must be a movie by Denzel Washington.. John q
U are right.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Das1mama: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Vampire diaries season eight episode 14.
When Stefan had to pay the Ultimate price which caused him his life. I swear to God I cried like a Baby. Omo see love for Brother and wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Demigod22: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
That means u haven't seen a movie that aleast brought a tear down ur eyes. Or do u try to avoid seeing such films?

Professionally, since it's my field, I don't watch movie with my emotions. I am critical when watching movie, so I don't get caught in the actor's fictional euphoria or catharsis.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Nickymezor(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
The pursuit of Happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Demigod22:

Professionally, since it's my field, I don't watch movie with my emotions. I am critical when watching movie, so I don't get caught in the actor's fictional euphoria or catharsis.
Lol. Have u watched any movie like that without feeling emmotional?
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by ogbiwa: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Miracle in cell no 7. The ONLY time tears welled in my eyes while watching a movie. Note tears welled not that I was crying

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Johnlegacy57: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
titanic brave heart original sin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Come To My Aid / Friends With Benifits? / Question U Cn Ask Someone You R Trying To Know Better

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.