Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58688 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Ants don’t believe in humans…I guess this means humans don’t exist

rickleye:

It’s a fling !
How about if you don’t believe in the gods ?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Femi316: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Thank God you talking from your real sense not the screenshot one....
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2022
rickleye:

Then elaborate from a scientific purview not religious. I am waiting to unlearn and learn.

While I can't fully back it up with scientific proof (Science is severely limited), it is without doubt that sex bonds humans, even lower animals!

The bond can be physical as well as psychological.

It may be the same for every single person, but it abounds still, and has been attested to severally.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by madgoat(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

Baba chop dey go.... No lose this opportunity. You can also link me witj her
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by rickleye: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Most acts of Infidelity come with consequences that will outlive 2 generations!

It's better to be safe, and do the right thing!

Based on what facts and figures.
I’ve seen too many divorces around me it’s hard on kids, individuals . Why the sin of infidelity though , why not gluttony , jealous and others ?.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by dododawa1: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
SUNDAY STORY as usual.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Iamthoney(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Op cross every T’s, dot every I’s and sign the damn contract papers with her then dive in without protection if her kpekus don’t have infection

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by TheWolfen(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2022
rickleye:

Give your own now ?
It a taboo sleeping with a married person....
It is a taboo a for a married person to sleep with another person aside their husband/wife.

Heaven and even earthly laws forbids it.
This only happen due to the humans selfish, myopic and greedy nature .
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by bolabadmus38: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Avoid her..... don't endanger your life ..
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Enny2013:
A married woman??
Ha! I can't imagine myself sleeping with another man except my husband; no matter d situation.
Other men irritate me,no matter how neat and rich. I can't stand it.
It has to b my husband.
No marriage is perfect, though!

Woke woman!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by rickleye: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

While I can't fully back it up with scientific proof (Science is severely limited), it is without doubt that sex bonds humans, even lower animals!

The bond can be physical as well as psychological.

It may be the same for every single person, but it abounds still, and has been attested to severally.

Hmm,
The fact that your moniker “ Angel” I think you are spiritual/religious. Which is fine - Solomon and David had plenty wives and did fine. It’s just from a moral perspective that it is bad. Someone who is has a fling or affair while working or visiting and returns back to his place it is purely physical, animalistic with no emotions involved. No love just flesh based. For those who are alive in the spirit will feel guilty but those who’s conscience is not alive - they move on to the next conquest .
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2022
cooooooks:
Generational curses cannot deal with Nigerian politicians, murderers, etc? It is now ordinary mekwe that they will deal with?

Go and sleep my friend.

You are a very ignorant man
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Just like you and your daddy.

Kdon2:

You are a very ignorant man
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by rickleye: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
freedomlast:
Ants don’t believe in humans…I guess this means humans don’t exist

Hmm - I guess you asked the � ant ? Anyways you said Small g .
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by gallantino: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Same with me mmm I ghosted her recently... My mental health is important sad

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2022
rickleye:

It’s the open flirting environment that happens at work. In developed countries it’s a more professional environment so whatever happens starts outside of the office.
Green means Go - so what are u waiting for !!!!
Lol I'm afraid

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2022
cooooooks:
Just like you and your daddy.

You mean your daddy grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Aww, looking for your sugar daddy shebi. wink

May thunder fire you.

PS: I don't believe in curses and obviously do not expect thunder to literally fire you. smiley

Kdon2:

You mean your daddy grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Enumerator(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
cheesy
Nicepoker:
You are only looking for a go ahead approval. grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Infomaz(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject a free lunch
Collect your own kpekus and sapaaa

Kpekus no get meter, plus you will save her from falling into bad hands or ending her marriage.

Now I understand that side cock � saves a lot of marriages like this one from breakup

Satanic logic.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by jagjag: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

So what situation are you with your ex presently?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Saintinoo(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=117592975]There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has alway
s admired me but don't know how to tell me.

What do you guys think over this issue?[/quo

All i see here is a guy who doesnt understand how life us because he still feeds from his elder sister.

What stops you from getting married, are you not getting old also? You think marriage is something you just enter.

It's her life so allow her live it, better collect your stipend in peace.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by dominic17: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
By their fruits we shall know them.

doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Pls, don't Bleep her, if you do, it's either one of you is sacrificed for the act; you, the husband or herself.
This is not spiritual, experience says such doesn't end well. Trust me!
You will have regret over it because, in the first place, it's not your way. Leave the act for those who have masters in such, it won't pay you las las!

Then, why do you need to do it?
I know temptation would have even made you to do it and you are only just checking to see how more effective you can handle the situation....my brother, just quit here.

Try to teach her how to love her husband, engage her on the things she can see in her man that will make her love him in stead of taking advantage of her or vice versa.

Discharge her, find a girlfriend in her replacement, let her be aware of ur new gf... Keep her mind off you, I repeat!

If she wants to fornicate, let her move to the front, she will only ruin you, her marriage and other things if life is not wasted in the long run
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2022
K

rickleye:

Hmm - I guess you asked the � ant ? Anyways you said Small g .
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by omenka(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2022

With these, I honestly don't understand the essense of this thread. I mean, do you want us to advice you to go ahead and screw someone's wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by kelmicheal: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Where they are fresh beautiful women who are not married I wonder what men look for in married women the place wey pikin head don com out from
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by mario2k(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Sexy is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours !

YOU LIE! WHEN YOU ENGAGE IN SEX IN WITH AN UNMARRIED WOMAN ITS CALLED FORNICATION WITH A MARRIED WOMAN ITS CALLED ADULTERY,YOU WILL HAVE NO FUTURE AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY GOD.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Lalas247(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Sex is not a problem for me as [s]I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.
[/s]

Lol even managed to boost his dead ego undecided in the process... validation from dregs cry
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by wolebest: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Omo no give yourself stress decline the offer.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Do not chop a forbidden fruit, I repeat do not chop a forbidden fruit, a word is enough for a wise. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.