Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence (709 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Okeytus(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
majority of men are suffering domestic violence directly or indirectly from their spouse but they don't complain on social media because of shame. This is fact. so women shouldnt make domestic violence all about them.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2022
You're benevolent with your figure.

About 89.612% of men married to Nigerian girls are mentally disturbed as a result of constant emotional abuse from the love of their life . They're going through alot. My prayers are with them, I pray God should give them the fortitude to bear the pains and agony they're going through.

6 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by libertyfather(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Bro it around 92% oooo jst that we hv the close to zero worries besides we alleviate our worries with chilled bottles after work....man cannot come and kill himself with woman plava
Zonefree:
You're benevolent in your figure.

About 89.612% of men married to Nigerian girls are mentally disturbed as a result of constant emotional abuse from the love of their life . They're going through alot. My prayers are with them, I pray God should give them the fortitude to bear the pains and agony they're going through.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2022
libertyfather:
Bro it around 92% oooo jst that we hv the close to zero worries besides we alleviate our worries with chilled bottles after work....man cannot come and kill himself with woman plava
Women, especially Nigerian girls were never created for Men. God designed them for aliens that's why you see them act strange most times.

6 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Moh247: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Domestic Abuse is far common
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by cooooooks(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Of course many men suffer abuse: physical, emotional, mental, verbal, etc.

It is a sad state of affairs.

5 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Olanre05(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2022
cooooooks:
Of course many men suffer abuse: physical, emotional, mental, verbal, etc.

It is a sad state of affairs.

I agree with you �,men are also going through a lot from their women . I have a neighbor who doesn’t see anything good in what the husband does. And yet she doesn’t bring anything to the table.

4 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
lol i always put married men in my prayers, they are really going through alot

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Okeytus(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
You're benevolent with your figure.

married Men hardly complain of domestic abuse, they prefer to endure and hence they usually die early. their wives move on without being disturbed , they find something to tag as reason for the death of their husband, alleviating their awful role they played.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Olanre05(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okeytus:

married Men hardly complain of domestic abuse, they prefer to endure and hence they usually die early. their wives move on without being disturbed , they find something to tag as reason for the death of their husband, alleviating their awful role they played.

Very True. But so unfortunate we don’t pay attention to men going through domestic violence. Rather we support the women when they raise alarm and we begin to call the men’s different names. Women are the cause of the reason why there husband beats them most times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Okeytus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olanre05:

Very True. But so unfortunate we don’t pay attention to men going through domestic violence. Rather we support the women when they raise alarm and we begin to call the men’s different names. Women are the cause of the reason why there husband beats them most times.
I am not in support of domestic abuse in any form, be it men or women but I just want to point the fact that men suffer more domestic abuse than women currently.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by PerfectStranger(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Merch:
lol i always put married men in my prayers, they are really going through alot
Same here bro. Two of my married friends are always depressed. They consume alcohol and return home late night.

May God give them solace.

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Sammy101111(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Op God bless you

lol my neighbor was going out some days ago around 8:30pm
No matter that the case may be can you believe this woman kept her husband car key .
The husband tried using the extra key she just grab this man shirt forcing him to enter the house .
I was peeping from my window the man was even shading tears telling her they should go together she say no it was from there I notice the woman was just frustrating the man ..
Lol my neighbor was telling me if he see Canada visa like this he will run there for green pasture. Baba no no say I no say he one japa for in wahala wife
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Amen bro
PerfectStranger:

Same here bro. Two of my married friends are always depressed. They consume alcohol and return home late night.

May God give them solace.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by culf: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
marriage is not for children or feeble minded.

We take a lot of things, that's what we signed up for so we are not complaining. Peace of mind and happy home is the goal...
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by Nicepoker(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Most men can only smile on their wedding day after that it's *may day" all through. grin
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Men Are Suffering Domestic Violence by marlow1962(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
The day my wife is going to misbehave in any form, she’s taking a 6 months marriage ban, and if she comes back after the ban and still stressing me, then she’s taking a permanent ban to her fathers house.
I didn’t get married to u just so u can be maltreating me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Toxic Relationship / Y'all Should Come And Congratulate Me. / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.