Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) (65351 Views)

Are Women Now This Cheap??? / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by FaceTanke: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
nikz:

Eweeeeee

Yes nah
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2022
AutoRedux:

Just shut up already. It is just sex and nothing but that.
No! you are the one who needs to shut up and be silent with your ignorance. "its just sex". Sex kill you!.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by phorget(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

You v myopia

Lol...my sweetplum.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by wonder233: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Fake. Fantasy. This delusion has now turned into a stereotype. The average young guy thinks when you get to Abuja, you just be swarmed with Hot mature rich sex starved ladies.
Bruh! Its all a fantasy! No such thing exists.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by AutoRedux: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Aladdin1:
No! you are the one who needs to shut up and be silent with your ignorance. "its just sex". Sex kill you!.

Brainwashed african monkey.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Things are indeed happening in Abuja oooo!
But this guy get mind sha!
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Nigerian men are shocked! They are used to being the ones to pay for knacks! The shock! The Horror! The how does one start this Uber fo Sex business... cool
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
AutoRedux:

Brainwashed african monkey.
And you are what? a white man from europe? Inferiority complex have deprived you of the little sense you should have. But you are still nothing but a depraved black bororo. Who lacks knowledge of spirituality or just too petty to deny the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Konjiboii: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Make I go dust my corolla

1 Like

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by aklion: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Omo u really need call your woman. The temptations no be here
Slmgirldippussy:

During my days as uber driver in PH. I carry one girl. Half way into the journey she shifted her mini skirt so tey I can see her pussy. Omo I don't know , I just face front. She try starting conversation with me point to the pussy. I collected my money but I wasn't myself. I have to call my gf asap.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Rubbish. I don't believe it.
I'm looking for that opportunity
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Okoyeebo:
No woman gives sex for free, none.
They always collect something in return. Materially or spiritually.
Wow real niggar WHO understand that gender
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2022
bigzic:
Hmmmm nothing is free oh!! Especially from a woman?
Yes
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2022
oglalasioux:

It's because the guy is lying. No such thing happens. The closest to this happening is ladies trying to get into relationships with drivers so they can use them as their personal drivers for free.

Abuja woman offer you money for sex? Maybe in a parallel universe not here.
Haha
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Let me tell u a secret

Walahi just driving a cool ride whether u are the owner or not can open doors for a man

It is a password for entering most women.
True that's my bet for them now
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Antai123:

grin grin grin grin aggressive banging.... I don't know why married women can't respect themselves...

One has been cheering me lately, very beautiful ooo. I notice she pretends when we are in open space when people are watching.

But she will always find a way to talk to me, especially cheer me!.... If she invites me I will so bang that hell out of that her beautiful body....
grin grin grin
You can't turn down cookie,?
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

True that's my bet for them now
Just exactly the way flies attracted to meat

It literally opens up SESAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by bewla(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Get a car drive to Abuja
Open your uba
Pick a passenger
Come tell us the rest
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Imran28: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Towma:
So one man's story means Abuja women are doing it?

The person that worded this topic has mental problems.
Look who's talking.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by blairlady(f): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

You better start believing it, cos it's happening
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by AutoRedux: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Aladdin1:
And you are what? a white man from europe? Inferiority complex have deprived you of the little sense you should have. But you are still nothing but a depraved black bororo. Who lacks knowledge of spirituality or just too petty to deny the truth.
Spirituality kill you there. grin Anything your monkey brain can’t understand is automatically termed spirituality. Typical black monkey.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
TechNana:
Well apart from spiritual implications, it's normal, she just needed to quench her urge...

If it was the other way round, this wouldn't have been news..

Ladies have sexual cravings too

You're right just that many women pretend alot. Forgetting that life is once
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by kowema(f): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aladdin1:
Nothing to rejoice about. Those women are soul hunters on a mission to harvest the life-force out of those youngmen. A few of those women may do it out of curiousity.But i tell you the truth most are just for evil.

The comment I was looking for

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Karnice600: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Going through this thread, I see why many modern day marriages fail before they even begin.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Karnice600: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Killbillz:
The same women who scream we aint shiit are the same ones paying those below their status to fvck them on code grin

Yeah, and use up their destinies in return.
Don't know why most young men today are so much in a hurry to die for 5 minutes of pleasure, 2 hours of highness and 24 hours of vain glory.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Luxurydriverng: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
If e never happen to me before I do say na lie.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Clinghton: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mission to distribute an incurable disease, I fear easy or cheap sex.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Litmus: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Rapists turning the tables and accusing Nigeria women probably. When I was in Nigeria, i saw no sex. And believe me I looked very hard. I left the country a virgin. My experience with Nigeria girls was that they were very prudish and uptight about sex. I recall actually being disliked by two particular girls that were my elder sisters friends simply for being noticeably interested in thire butts of which they had the finest specimens.

Like I've stated before on here, it is my experience that Nigeria girls are regularly raped by men in Nigeria if we are to apply the Western standards in Nigeria , those very Western standards craved by the Nigeria masses and responsible for the culture of Jappa. Nigeria girls always refuse sex, in my experience , and Nigeria men force them claiming that NO meant YES. Forcing was the culture. I was always mocked by my contemporaries for refusing to force my way through a Nigeria girls instance that she didn't want sex.

Actually, several times I rescued some naïve girls from my contemporaries and took them home. The girls would get themselves in some sticky situations and they would be too frightened to speak and this would be taken as acquiescence.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Spanki(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You can't turn down cookie,?

Prepare to climb Kilimanjaro for prayers or better still commit suicide when nemesis catches up with you. This I have seen. So no wailing when life begins to bang the hell out of you too.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
oglalasioux:

Begging for sex for free? You are new in Abuja. Eden garden is the most notorious red light district here. Don't be carried away by the fake story. No woman pays for sex here. Even the older ones do it for money.
I mean cheap for even as low as 500 for shortime

Ofc for money. That's why I saw they became so so cheap ever than before

Forget d headline or topic. I'm saying my own observation
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
AutoRedux:

Spirituality kill you there. grin Anything your monkey brain can’t understand is automatically termed spirituality. Typical black monkey.
"Black monkey" "black monkey" is that the only word you know black slave?.Or is black monkeya A butterfly that calls itself a bird. Why not prove your point without recourse to your racial inferiority complex. You are a daft black monkey and the whitemen you make deference to their school of thought would always see you as a "black monkey" because thats what you believe you are.
Re: Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) by helicoptarr: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's not free. Nothing is ever free. He'll pay for it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.