Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32466 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Ameduedwin: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote is the next highest employer of Labour after federal government but I doubt if the total number of workers in all his organisations nationwide come close to 2.4 million.

But here is a blockhead lying with reckless abandon that a single brewery in one state has employed over 2.4 million. What nonsense is this for God's sake? As if this is not enough, his followers clapped hands for him.

Sometimes this blockhead assume he is talking to his ipob supporters who believed Buhari died and got replaced with jubrin.

Pretty sure he was also on another lying adventure here, hence the facial expression of Sanusi Lamido. oga how many method of employment we have? We have direct employment and indirect employment, if Peter obi esterblish a company people benefiting from its is The One employed them, either direct or indirect,l. Direct employment is the people employed directly to the company, business and indirect employment is the people employed indirectly to get company i.e the supplier, food vendor, drink seller, people selling clothes to the staff of the company, transporters like taxi, okadas etc . And the that singlar company can boast a million business in that town. You see now? If somebody or govt says they employed 5 million people or The created 20million jobs, those are the factors They consider before saying that.

oga how many method of employment we have? We have direct employment and indirect employment, if Peter obi esterblish a company people benefiting from its is The One employed them, either direct or indirect,l. Direct employment is the people employed directly to the company, business and indirect employment is the people employed indirectly to get company i.e the supplier, food vendor, drink seller, people selling clothes to the staff of the company, transporters like taxi, okadas etc . And the that singlar company can boast a million business in that town. You see now? If somebody or govt says they employed 5 million people or The created 20million jobs, those are the factors They consider before saying that.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by 989900: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
He invested $12m in family business for the state (let's assume this is true for a minute), but same Reno is supporting a man (Atiku) that stole hundreds of millions of dollars from Nigeria to stash away in foreign accounts -- make it make sense.

Same Atiku that is indicted in multiple cases both home and abroad from oil bunkering to selling state assets at a token to cronies, to money laundering, etc.

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The state government should normally be the highest employer of Labour in the state. On the private sector side, I’m not sure but the brewery may be the highest employer of labour. Do you know of any bigger company in the state than the brewery?

That shouldnt be a hard nut to crack putting 1 & 2 together ... i think the biggest company in anambra should be the highest employer.

Both Unilever and walmart has the highest number of employee which is about 10k

https://www.glassdoor.com/Explore/top-companies-anambra_IL.14,21_IS5963.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nyne: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Nothing can make me change my mind, I will vote him, Peter Obi or nothing.

You’re one of the problems of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Ameduedwin: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
how many method of employment we have? We have direct employment and indirect employment, if Peter obi esterblish a company, people benefiting from its is The One employed them, either direct or indirect. Direct employment is the people employed directly to the company, businesses and so on while indirect employment is the people employed indirectly to the company i.e the supplier of The product use by the company, food vendor, drink seller, people selling clothes to the staff of the company, transporters like taxi, okadas etc . And that singlar company can boast a million business in that town. You see now? If somebody or govt says they employed 5 million people or The created 20million jobs, those are the factors They consider before saying that.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
The actor is out in prison, very soon obidients movement will vanished like dust , next story is give us Biafra ,ndi confusion
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Him Tu Lie Baba lamba

Fake robots LIKES.

When Tinubu says his own it become slips of tongue. But when Obi talks it becomes lie. PO giving them urchis night mare and assignment

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OgwuEgo: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why do you support a senile oldman that shits on himself.
Nyne:

You’re one of the problems of this country.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by onuman: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:
Atiku set the country on fire by telling northerners to vote only northern candidate

Atiku hired Reno Omockery to instigate tribal war between Yoruba and Igbos in the south.

Atiku also hired Shehu Mardi to instigate tribal war between Hausa and Igbos in the north.

Never vote Atiku, he is worse than Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv0jLnA1l5o

Reno Omokri shall lose the same way he lost after his boss Goodluck Jonathan, left office in 2015.
Atiku we know is a political pariah in the Western world because Atiku bribed a US Senator who is still serving jail term for Atiku bribe.

Atiku as super VP watched as political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws between 1999-2001. Atiku could have stopped Sani Yerima the proponent of sharia criminal laws then. But Atiku did not.
Thereafter, Boko Haram emerged and says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Atiku now told northerners that they don't need Yoruba or Igbo presidential candidate, he is a horrible person.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by aariwa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tareq1105:
[sup][/sup]

I still don't understand why Obi Anambra that governed a state of 4 million people should be compared with Asiwaju Lagos of over 20 million people.

Tribal bigotry and sentiment apart, they're not the same in the same class.

You said Obi did not borrow. That's an indication that he lacked what to do. It's an indication that he was a visionless governor. He couldn't see beyond his allocation and meager resources. He just sat down there folding his hands. You can borrow to create employments and for infrastructural development. They also said he left #75b for Obiano. Some fools and illiterates see this as an achievement. This is a stupid and backwardness, and it's very foolish of him. Was there no budget? Or he just keep the money and watching it like TV and deliberately refused to implement the budget? Was the money not tied to budget? Was the money not appropriated by the state assembly? Is #75b of 3 months ago the same today? Are there no economist among these obi-idiots? What is wrong with our youths? You and I know that you need external funds to develop the state even your personal business. Doesn't he approves loans to businesses for expansion and to state governments when he was in the bank? No doubt he's not an economist but a philosopher. Obi cannot manage Nigeria and Nigerians bcoz he's not visionary.
Thanks for pointing out these issues. I like constructive criticism like this. First question you know the answer already. Lagos was Nigeria’s federal capital from I think 1914 till around 1991 when Babangida left dodan barracks to Abuja. Most of Nigeria’s oil earnings during oil boom was spent on Lagos. Asiwaju took over 8 years after and was able to restore normalcy because chaos was taking over when the military left. The reason he didn’t borrow was the debt situation of the state was abnormal then but he has mentioned many times now the would borrow to fund some of his programs and had cited the current similar project by Elumelu as how he would model his. He completed the first phase and left those monies to Obiano to invest in infrastructure and human development to boost the state growth further but Obiano was a nightmare. No the savings never stopped him from building new projects or developing the state or implementing the budget because he was managing the small federal allocation and sizable IGR judiciously in a transparent way that made everybody saw what he was doing with it. Most Anambra people always wish it was a man like fashola that Obi handed over to. Obiano was an executive director in a bank and was also an auditor for Total oil company worldwide.Obi is not a politician in the real sense of it in Nigerian context and he likes working with people like that too like he picked Obiano from private sector which can be detrimental. I give Asiwaju kudos for that because if it were Obiano that succeeded him he would have been replaced after 1 year and conversely by wishful thinking if fashola had succeeded Obi, Anambra would have been like an amazing different country within Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by kaywon: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
You needn't look far to know that he wanted to say that 60% OF EMPLOYEES OF THE BREWERY ARE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

Reno should stop making a big deal out of nothing. When you see a sincere person, you know. Peter Obi is one, and you could hear him urging you to verify.

How you know a lie is when you ask him "Did you say so and so?" And he insists. This one is clearly a case of slip of tongue, not an intent to deceive

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by onuman: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Nothing can make me change my mind, I will vote him, Peter Obi or nothing.
Because none of the other presidential candidates is more qualified than Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Spandau: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The state government should normally be the highest employer of Labour in the state. On the private sector side, I’m not sure but the brewery may be the highest employer of labour. Do you know of any bigger company in the state than the brewery?

Asko o.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Flows001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Him Tu Lie Baba lamba

Cry me a river.
I and my entire family will vote PETER OBI.
Nasarawa sai Obi!
Nigeria sai Obi!!!!
Uwar Wanda baya son Obi!!
Uwar ku, dukan ku!!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
LINUS PANDORA himself,Igbo kwenu !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:
Atiku is a serial tribal bigot and a betrayal.

Atiku hired Reno Omockery to instigate tribal war between Yoruba and Igbos in the south.

Atiku also hired Shehu Mardi to instigate tribal war between Hausa and Igbos in the north.

Never vote Atiku, he is worse than Buhari

Modified
It took the moderators only 2 minutes to move this to front page

shut the f**k up, your obi is as worse as atiku. they are both tribal bigots and by the way, ibos are the ones instigating the tribal war in the south, so stop blaming reno. yorubas and ibos have nothing in common, we don't even share history or borders. so kindly f**k off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by citizenY(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

Please listen to the videoclip again. He said the brewery employs 60% 0f Anambra people. Really!!!!!

I think this man is a ĺoose cannon. handlers must keep him in track.Come to think of it, he seems to be one and all. Çandidte and spokesman. Na only him follow come?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LeoDeKing: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

60percent of the company workforce from anambra indigenous people not 60 percent of the whole population. Be reasonable don’t be dumb like your leaders for once.
Peter said and I quote; "...employing 60% of Anambra people...". So what is 60% of Anambra people? This is English, not Japanese or Chinese, so stop lying to yourself.

Borrow data and watch the clip, stop telling me something different from what I heard from the 3rd class olodo. If you don't have data to watch it, don't quote me again.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by onuman: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tareq1105:
[sup][/sup]

I still don't understand why Obi Anambra that governed a state of 4 million people should be compared with Asiwaju Lagos of over 20 million people.

Tribal bigotry and sentiment apart, they're not the same in the same class.

You said Obi did not borrow. That's an indication that he lacked what to do. It's an indication that he was a visionless governor. He couldn't see beyond his allocation and meager resources. He just sat down there folding his hands. You can borrow to create employments and for infrastructural development. They also said he left #75b for Obiano. Some fools and illiterates see this as an achievement. This is a stupid and backwardness, and it's very foolish of him. Was there no budget? Or he just keep the money and watching it like TV and deliberately refused to implement the budget? Was the money not tied to budget? Was the money not appropriated by the state assembly? Is #75b of 3 months ago the same today? Are there no economist among these obi-idiots? What is wrong with our youths? You and I know that you need external funds to develop the state even your personal business. Doesn't he approves loans to businesses for expansion and to state governments when he was in the bank? No doubt he's not an economist but a philosopher. Obi cannot manage Nigeria and Nigerians bcoz he's not visionary.
A borrower is a sorrowful all the time.
You pay interest on money borrowed.
You mortgage your generations unborn in debt.
If a man in govt saw how to create jobs in his state without going borrowing, why would you say that the man lacked initiative.

Are you bringing us Atiku or Asiwaju to continue from where president Buhari stopped in making our generations unborn to be indepted?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OgwuEgo: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yes
onuman:

Because none of the other presidential candidates is more qualified than Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flows001:

Cry me a river.
Nasarawa sai Obi!
Nigeria sai Obi!!!!
Uwar ku, dukan ku!!!

Nasarawa sai Obi my foot ! You're Igbo resident only in Nasarawa,Obituary Linus Pandora stands no chance anywhere in the north ! If you like write in Egon or fufude,Jagaban of Borgu,Asuwaju of Africa is the next President of Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Moh247: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flows001:

Cry me a river.
Nasarawa sai Obi!
Nigeria sai Obi!!!!
Uwar ku, dukan ku!!!

Wetin come concern me if you come from Abakaliki or New York

Wetin your family vote one do for wetin we APC have in Arsenal
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno Omokri, a guy who is trying hard to hide his gay.g0try should shut his gutter mouth up and not ever mention Peter Obi.
Omokri and Th1efnoobu should a$$Bleep each other to death.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Period007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintrow1:

shut the f**k up, your obi is as worse as atiku. they are both tribal bigots and by the way, ibos are the ones instigating the tribal war in the south, so stop blaming reno. yorubas and ibos have nothing in common, we don't even share history or borders. so kindly f**k off
Agbero
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Peter said and I quote; "...employing 60% of Anambra people...". So what is 60% of Anambra people? This is English, not Japanese or Chinese, so stop lying to yourself.

Borrow data and watch the clip, stop telling me something different from what I heard from the 3rd class olodo. If you don't have data to watch it, don't quote me again.

When you comprehend 60 percent of anambra people in their company, means 60 percent of their workforce in the company is from anambra state.

Go back to school, it will be healthy, you won’t need to Dey write long write up. It’s simple and plain English.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LeoDeKing: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Udoboss:

He was talking about the workforce na.

My Employers love Nigerians...He employs 80% Nigerians...

Does it mean...He employed 80% Nigerian Population..

Haba!!!
Yes, that's what the statement means. This is simple English.

There is a very wide difference between 80% of the workforce is Nigerians and 80% Nigerians work there.

The former is 80% of the workers in the company while the latter means 80% of Nigeria population.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:

Agbero

your unfortunate prostitute mother always patronise agbero just to put food on the table for you and your useless father to eat.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Spokeperson. So we didn't hear him well. Obi can lie anywhere and I never knew this until the debate of 2019 he had with Osinbajo. 80% of his statistical claims at that debate were found to be unfounded.

I don't think we deserve a serial liar and pretender.

I don't know why we haven't been seeing his flight tickets for Economy class these days. Remember he told us he doesn't have money and that was why he traveled Economy class to Egypt for a 3days course. We're waiting for him to say something about it before we show you what we have about his traveling and the costs.
Lol, when it's Obi then it's a lie when it's Agbado then it's a slip of tongue.

Guy try dey reasonable small
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LeoDeKing: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

When you comprehend 60 percent of anambra people in their company, means 60 percent of their workforce in the company is from anambra state.

Go back to school, it will be healthy, you won’t need to Dey write long write up. It’s simple and plain English.
60% of Anambra people means 60% of Anambra population, this is simple English. But if you are finding it difficult to understand this simple English, the reason you support Peter Obi is then very obvious. Please don't quote me again, I'm not here to teach basic English.

Bye.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nwaelohim: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi is an economic accident within to happen if elected. How Peter Obi built the confidence to LIE at will is surprising to me. More confusing is the number of people that believes his lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Period007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintrow1:

your unfortunate prostitute mother always patronise agbero just to put food on the table for you and your useless father to eat.
Na you be this

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Max82: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter obi is a just man that has achieved alot in anambra state and let me remind you that anambra is a difficult state to govern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio / Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.