Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32372 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by BTCog: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

60% of the workforce of the brewery is from Anambra State. Why can't you understand simple logics Reno?
Meanwhile, the admin here is one of the problems of Nigeria. Ban me if you like
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ
The day I found out that Reno was actually seeking for traffic to his YouTube videos was the day I stopped viewing his nonsense videos.

He would just get a simple truth and twist and manipulate it so badly in his videos and give it a very bad caption with Peter-Obi’s name as the target subject, hoping the spike the Obidients into such nonsense videos.

Oche-Joseph.
It's either you are Reno, or you're benefiting from his fake manipulated videos.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
BTCog:

60% of the workforce of the brewery is from Anambra State. Why can't you understand simple logics Reno?
He understands.

He is just trying to get a stain on Peter by all means. And then, get people to watch his YouTube videos
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LagosXYZ: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a big fool... It simply meant 60% of the staff of the company are Anambra people. When you don't have anything to say, you shut the hell up.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Asour: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by amc: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

What is the difference between Anambra people and the population of Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Romanus123: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
This Man is a fool. What he meant was that 60% of the workers were from Anambra Origin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Ovieemmanuel: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
We agree he lies but at least he no dey shake. Imagine Nigeria president for the second time forgetting himself in the midst of a speech God abeg oo.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Themandator: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

U dey mind Reno ..Obi said the brewery employs 60 percent of Anambra people .
Simply means for every hundred persons working there , 60 are from Anambra state or

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by amc: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
LagosXYZ:
Reno is a big fool... It simply meant 60% of the staff of the company are Anambra people. When you don't have anything to say, you shut the hell up.

...employs 60% of Anambra people.

Is there another meaning for this statement?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
johnjose68:

Zombidiot...did u watch the video clip with your nose �.

If rapture comes immediately he said those lies, na the deepest section of hell fire he will be sent to. I just hope you will not join him there.

I reporting you to the modes immediately. This mention is just an evidence you called me a Zombie and Idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sweetgala(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

Guy stop it, I'm rather sure that no less than 70 percent of the population of Anambra are indegeneous.

Going by your claim that he meant 60% of Anambra people that would mean Peter Obi is encouraging discriminatory employment.

There is no way the brewery employs more than 1million people, directly or indirectly.

The man told a very terrible lie which is not difficult to see
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ScamHunter: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.

You're correct. that's obviously what he meant to say. Obi is the only politician they have nothing on. That's why they're chasing shadows.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
[sup][/sup]
aariwa:
If you are looking for a perfect human being go to heaven and meet Jesus. From 1991 Anambra was created to 2002 Awka Anambra capital had only 3 hotels ask anybody above 40 living in Awka, compare it with Awka from Obi tenure from 2007- 2014 ( by 2014 you couldn’t get a land for less than 4m in Awka not to talk of now) and as use an indices to gauge what Obi believes in ie scrape off billions from government wastage and corruption and invest in SMEs to empower the poor. Anambra was no 28 in education with birni kebbi and co but Obi took it to number one in Nigeria before leaving office. While other governors was treating kidnapping with kid gloves Obi signed it into law as death penalty, had their properties destroyed, they all ran from Anambra which made state IG then to declare Anambra was the safest in Nigeria for the 5 years till that date in 2014 under Obi( it’s on nation news online google it) A journey from one community to another before Obi lasted more than one hour because erosion makes the terrain difficult but Obi built best connection of roads that connected the 166 communities in Anambra together, he built multi billion naira secretariats in the 21 LGAs in the state to replace the makeshift classrooms they used as offices, he built and equipped healthcare facilities in the 21 LGAs in state and equipped them to international standards, he built 28 bridges to connect parts of anambra that were formerly cut off from the state, distributed thousands of transformers to power generation of electricity, Anambra was debt free because he never borrowed a dime, left more than hundred billion for his predecessor, employed unprecedented numbers of young graduates as civil servants etc all these are there 247 for anybody that want to see them . Those obvious guffaws from Obi like he might say population of Nigeria is 3bn which every knows it isn’t gets people who don’t like him to start talking about him again and sharing the “lie” to their followers and the ones with tact amongst them will spend time to verify his achievements...and that’s how new obidients are made everyday.Reno is making Obi more popular which is a good thing in politics

I still don't understand why Obi Anambra that governed a state of 4 million people should be compared with Asiwaju Lagos of over 20 million people.

Tribal bigotry and sentiment apart, they're not the same in the same class.

You said Obi did not borrow. That's an indication that he lacked what to do. It's an indication that he was a visionless governor. He couldn't see beyond his allocation and meager resources. He just sat down there folding his hands. You can borrow to create employments and for infrastructural development. They also said he left #75b for Obiano. Some fools and illiterates see this as an achievement. This is a stupid and backwardness, and it's very foolish of him. Was there no budget? Or he just keep the money and watching it like TV and deliberately refused to implement the budget? Was the money not tied to budget? Was the money not appropriated by the state assembly? Is #75b of 3 months ago the same today? Are there no economist among these obi-idiots? What is wrong with our youths? You and I know that you need external funds to develop the state even your personal business. Doesn't he approves loans to businesses for expansion and to state governments when he was in the bank? No doubt he's not an economist but a philosopher. Obi cannot manage Nigeria and Nigerians bcoz he's not visionary.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
What he obviously meant was that 60% of the staff of the company are Anambra people.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by johnjose68: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

I reporting you to the modes immediately. This mention is just an evidence you called me a Zombie and Idiot.

Ode. Why not also report those calling reno fools and all thos i.pig insulting others. Zombidiot
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Echoban: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Acidosis:

As long as you're not stealing Fashola and Ambode's projects, then we are cool bruv. Igbos have been travelling to different parts of the country long before Tinubu left Osun state. So, as long as you're not attributing their age-long resourcefulness to Tinubu, then we are absolutely cool.

If you ask me, the fact that they travel everywhere is one of the reasons their own should be president. That's a pan Nigerian spirit. Many Igbos here speak Yoruba, better than I do. How many Yoruba men and women speak Igbo?

You should be willing to undergo an unlearning process...

So tell us the exact Fashola and Ambode project BAT have stole. I'm listening.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jalaw: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
I've never seen opposition fighting another opposition instead of the Gov't in power.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:

With all the qualification Peter Obi claim to have i don't think he needs a translator when speaks.

60% of worker in the loss investment brewery are anambra people/indigene is clearly different from "the brewery employed 60% of anambra people".

If Peter had written an exam nd submited is script, he as failed because you don't expect the examiner to edit or re write the correct answer for you.

How can a brewery recording loss on investment be the highest tax paying entity in Anambra, does it addup

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

Please modify your post and include this since it's on fp.

Peter meant that the total number of staff employed in the company have 60% of Anambra indigenes... And not the total number of the Anambra population.

Reno is a stupid individual and doesn't have good brain to understand things....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Siramen2001(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Interpreter well done ooo 60% of Anambra indigenes do the math yourself. Anytime our fav miss quote let just accept that he made a mistaken. Which is one of his weakness his statistic is always to far from the actuall.
jazon:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by 2Radii: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Acidosis:

The whole world wanted Shekau's head. Efforts were made to get him, isn't?

The killing shouldn't just go on because someone hates easterners. We all wanted boko haram decimated and wiped out even at the time some northern elements were publicly sympathetic.

Those responsible for the problem in that region are murderers and should be treated as such. Regardless of what any IPOB member thinks, the right thing should be done.

Thank for the sincerity..

Ok, so can we say cus nnamdi kanu caused all this thins from the beginning, apc government should execute him to bring out a msg that they are not hating on the Igbo tribe as people are thinking??
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tiger28: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
I was swaying for Obi BUT the more this guy talk, the more I am convinced that he his too local to lead the Biggest Economy in Africa!

He sounds too "Pedestrian" in his "inaccurate " Analysis.......These shoes are too BIG for this guy.

HOW can Someone that Governed one of the SMALLEST economy in Nigeria with average performance,NOW wants to Govern the BIGGEST economy in Africa

HOW can you INVEST your State's money into your FAMILY'S Business which yielded a loss

You cannot compare HERO BEER investment to GSM Privatization(Atiku) or Eko Atlantic, Lekki free trade zone (Tinubu)??

I voted for Obi as a Governor and might do so again BUT I am voting THIS TIME BASED on achievements......forget the "our ppl dem" mentality .

Nigeria TODAY needs BIG Visionaries to take it to INTERNATIONAL Levels NOT Local man visions.

NO CAP!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
johnjose68:

Ode. Why not also report those calling reno fools and all thos i.pig insulting others. Zombidiot

Like you said insulting other not me. Get ready to receive your ban
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
kenex4ever:
What he obviously meant was that 60% of the staff of the company are Anambra people.

Spokeperson. So we didn't hear him well. Obi can lie anywhere and I never knew this until the debate of 2019 he had with Osinbajo. 80% of his statistical claims at that debate were found to be unfounded.

I don't think we deserve a serial liar and pretender.

I don't know why we haven't been seeing his flight tickets for Economy class these days. Remember he told us he doesn't have money and that was why he traveled Economy class to Egypt for a 3days course. We're waiting for him to say something about it before we show you what we have about his traveling and the costs.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by slimghost(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Seun and his morons pushed this to front page? ����
The anti-Peter OBI campaign from Nairaland is getting ludicrous.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
micgray100:
He meant 60percent workforce is Anambra people..

Lets even assume that is what he meant, how is that an achievement, the workforce of any company within a state not suppose to have over 50% of indigenes.
What Peter wants to personalize as achievement is a "Regulation" you will find in all states
When a man talks to much he is bound to tell lies and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by AntiChristian: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:

Even if this is true then he's discriminating and not fit as president!
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
rollywise:

Is Peter Obi your parents that should have trained you in school to understand that 60% of Anambra people is not 60% of Anambra population

Anambra as a population of about 4.5m people, its not an urban city where nigerians migrate to, meaning atleast anambra indigenes will be over 3million, can one company employ 60% of 3million which is 1.8m
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by TheDictatorNd: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lying and politician be like 5&6
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
They way this omokri is making Peter Obi more popular than Atiku is not got oo,is he aware Atiku has lost SE & SS?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
kenex4ever:

Do you obi-idiots people know that it's a criminal offence for a governor to divert state resources to a business in which he had interest?

Taking Anambra State money to boost his ailing family business is criminal. It's conflict of interest and Nigeria constitution forbid him. Code of conduct bureau should have docked him. This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.