Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32452 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ochejoseph(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ochejoseph(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lies have expiry dates --

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Period007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku set the country on fire by telling northerners to vote only northern candidate

Atiku hired Reno Omockery to instigate tribal war between Yoruba and Igbos in the south.

Atiku also hired Shehu Mardi to instigate tribal war between Hausa and Igbos in the north.

Never vote Atiku, he is worse than Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv0jLnA1l5o

392 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by successmatters(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

Peter meant that the total number of staff employed in the company have 60% of Anambra indigenes... And not the total number of the Anambra population.

Reno is a stupid individual and doesn't have good brain to understand things....

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

510 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ZeroAccess: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

422 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by LeoDeKing: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Dangote is the next highest employer of Labour after federal government but I doubt if the total number of workers in all his organisations nationwide come close to 2.4 million.

But here is a blockhead lying with reckless abandon that a single brewery in one state has employed over 2.4 million. What nonsense is this for God's sake? As if this is not enough, his followers clapped hands for him.

Sometimes this blockhead assume he is talking to his ipob supporters who believed Buhari died and got replaced with jubrin.

Pretty sure he was also on another lying adventure here, hence the facial expression of Sanusi Lamido. undecided

498 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Flora2Sweet: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
My sister is a beneficiary to Obis Achievement's, in Anambra school of Health Obosi....

it's painful people saying this hasn't left their states for decades

Yet stay there to spil trash...

270 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by jazon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by AmazingMasada: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi lies too much and Obidients don't want us to scrutinise him

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Moh247: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
cool

Him Tu Lie Baba lamba

421 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Iykebest40: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi is just a clown

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Seakay(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno, Rest na.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OgwuEgo: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nothing can make me change my mind, I will vote him, Peter Obi or nothing.

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi is a serial liar

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
The adulterer Reno mockery again

76 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by WibusJaga: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022

O'mockery should stop making a Mountain out of a Molehill. That's simply a Figure of Speech called Hyperbole. cheesy
The fact still stands that the company is a major employer of labour in his state & highest tax payer.

But Reno O'mockery should stop pursuing shadows & focus on more serious stuffs like Atiku, his paymaster, stating that Northerners should vote for a Northerner & neither vote for Yoruba nor Igbo.

Behold O'mockery, the grand urchin... grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Yukov(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pandora Him Tu lie Obi has dropped another lamba.
He thrives by embedding lies into the heads of his zombidiots.

Since they are zombies without reasoning faculty, they started clapping like the zombies they are.
His cluelessness is glaring to everyone even to his zombies but they won't admit it.

382 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lol. Online arguments will never change anybody’s mind

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by aariwa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you are looking for a perfect human being go to heaven and meet Jesus. From 1991 Anambra was created to 2002 Awka Anambra capital had only 3 hotels ask anybody above 40 living in Awka, compare it with Awka from Obi tenure from 2007- 2014 ( by 2014 you couldn’t get a land for less than 4m in Awka not to talk of now) and as use an indices to gauge what Obi believes in ie scrape off billions from government wastage and corruption and invest in SMEs to empower the poor. Anambra was no 28 in education with birni kebbi and co but Obi took it to number one in Nigeria before leaving office. While other governors was treating kidnapping with kid gloves Obi signed it into law as death penalty, had their properties destroyed, they all ran from Anambra which made state IG then to declare Anambra was the safest in Nigeria for the 5 years till that date in 2014 under Obi( it’s on nation news online google it) A journey from one community to another before Obi lasted more than one hour because erosion makes the terrain difficult but Obi built best connection of roads that connected the 166 communities in Anambra together, he built multi billion naira secretariats in the 21 LGAs in the state to replace the makeshift classrooms they used as offices, he built and equipped healthcare facilities in the 21 LGAs in state and equipped them to international standards, he built 28 bridges to connect parts of anambra that were formerly cut off from the state, distributed thousands of transformers to power generation of electricity, Anambra was debt free because he never borrowed a dime, left more than hundred billion for his predecessor, employed unprecedented numbers of young graduates as civil servants etc all these are there 247 for anybody that want to see them . Those obvious guffaws from Obi like he might say population of Nigeria is 3bn which every knows it isn’t gets people who don’t like him to start talking about him again and sharing the “lie” to their followers and the ones with tact amongst them will spend time to verify his achievements...and that’s how new obidients are made everyday.Reno is making Obi more popular which is a good thing in politics

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
My sister is a beneficiary to Obis Achievement's, it's painful people saying this hasn't left their states for decades

Yet stay there to spil trash...

Decades ke? Majority have never left the southwest region.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by YorubarLord: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin PETER HIM TU LIE OBI the future president of biafuro flatheadss

405 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by GemstoneJs(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
I no kukuma take Reno serious

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tolumizzy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ha
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Period007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku is a serial tribal bigot and a betrayal.

Atiku hired Reno Omockery to instigate tribal war between Yoruba and Igbos in the south.

Atiku also hired Shehu Mardi to instigate tribal war between Hausa and Igbos in the north.

Never vote Atiku, he is worse than Buhari

Modified
It took the moderators only 2 minutes to move this to front page

71 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:
Atiku set the country on fire by telling northerners to vote only northern candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv0jLnA1l5o

Where is the fire?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
undecided As expected, I don't expect those who support Atiku and Tinubu to be able to comprehend what Obi says.

Vote wisely

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by upower123(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Make Una dey read and listen very well...omokri is now the most f**lish person on earth.....he is always on Peter obi.....he nor get candidate to campaign for...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nathphil(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
You sure Reno neva mad like this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Olachase(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
OBI day feed us with LIE

ATIKU turn Don TRIBA against each other

TINUBU say make El-rufai turn rotten to bad

ME I no understand again hoo shý I no go relocate to Togo like this embarassed embarassed embarassed

352 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Klchnjoku: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
If we are being honest with ourselves neither OBI nor the other two candidates and their various parties is fit to rule Zoogeria.

Infact I want the Zoo to end up in flames make everybody dey go their way but since people of other tribes are supporting their kinsman I have no choice but to support mine too.

So I stand OBIDIENT.. even if dem like make dem find PO guilty of any crime I don't care so far he is running in 2023 me and my family Obi has our vote.

If the Citizens of Ewedu and Cow Dung Republic think they have craze we go tell them say our craze pass.

Abeg I'm buying pi coin at sweet rates.. if you have for sale bring it I'm buying at juicy prices.
Check my bio for contact Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by StoneLucifer: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi is far far greater than Tinubu and Atiku joined together 100 billion times. Any contrary view is mere stupidity..

33 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.