Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi (28265 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who respect help
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by John3v19: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
why obi always on black? is he mourning Nigeria?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by seunsnoyd: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022

Call or WhatsApp for fast charging powerbanksss !

Pay on delivery Nationwide !!!

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
3 reasons why you can't respect Peter Obi

1) He stole money in his daughters name
2) He tells lies
3) He is deranged and unable to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
I don't know why you guys always have to embellish your narratives with some form of lies to promote the Pandora fraud. As soon as I read the first point, i stopped reading.

Ok so the only thing u have against peter obi is a lie abi.. how many times have tinubu lied to you?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Reyhzor(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=casualobserver post=118472931][/quote]
Oga check Odili tweeter page and verify instead of disgracing yourself here
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by dustmalik: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Just imagine it was Mynd44 or any other MOD that created such thread in favor of Tinubu, all hell would have let loose. The hypocrisy on here is mind boggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Another TRASH from the IPOB terrorist zombidient mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nairanation2: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
We've a thread positively highlighting Obi's achievement. Seun is nt anti-Igbo now. But when any other news they see as unflattering of Obi makes it to d front page, accusations will start flying around. Then, Seun becomes d evil person. I pray our Igbo brothers get it right soon enough.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by nnamdi640: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
cool He was the first governor to failed to sign retirement fund for his retirement.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rubbish, all your so called reasons stem from either him being in opposition or him being in PDP. Obi is as average PDPlite as they come. The quality of leadership suffered in the South East is so bad that it makes the one eyed man a king over there. But he can't lace the boots of several other governors outside the South East. His propensity for telling lies and his defeaning silence and support for ipob dwarfs any reason for respect.
Respect is not demanded like Obi has been doing lately and his fans are doing here. Respect is earned. Respect is what makes the President, Vice President, Senate President and over 20 governors to show up for your event. Not someone accused of incompetence by his two successors.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Make you softly softly de lie

Try to understand what you are posting first....no dey shame your community anyhow
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Illegal1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Number 1 is a DELIBERATE LIE steeped in falsehood. Governor Rashidi Ladoja of Oyo State was the FIRST Governor to SUCCESSFULLY fight his Impeachment. "Go and VERIFY"

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by John3v19: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

Ok so the only thing u have against peter obi is a lie abi.. how many times have tinubu lied to you?

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by dustmalik: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nairanation2:
We've a thread positively highlighting Obi's achievement. Seun is nt anti-Igbo now. But when any other news they see as unflattering of Obi makes it to d front page, accusations will start flying around. Then, Seun becomes d evil person. I pray our Igbo brothers get it right soon enough.
Exactly my point.
Obinoscopy is a mod just like Mynd44, but Just imagine it was Mynd44 or any other MOD that created such thread in favor of Tinubu, all hell would have let loose. The hypocrisy on here is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by ismodiwa(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
He is sentimental and religiously Biased,
He harassed northerners in Anambara as a Governor.
I have no respect nor admiration for this man,
NB
He will never be president.
The North remembers

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by nakaman: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
franchasng:
Nigerians should just give Peter Obi a chance and if after 2 years they didn't see any visible positive change, they can impeach him since he is contesting under an unpopular party with no single servicing senator or house of rep.

It will be easier for Nigerians to hold Peter Obi accountable than for Nigerians to hold old, rugged criminals like Bola Tinubu or Atiku accountable.

Honestly if Nigerians miss electing Peter Obi as next President in 2023, it then means that Nigeria's hope for a great future will take another more decades if not centuries.

I am Igbo, an illustrious Igbo son, a well established man, and I can boldly tell you all that my support for Peter Obi has nothing to do with his being Igbo because if Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or Theodore Orji or Okezie Ikpeazu or Chris Ngige or Nnamani or their likes were the one contesting for this Presidency, I would rather support Sowore or Kwankwaso than support any of them.

Prof Yemi Osinbajo was my preferred candidate until APC decided to sell their conscience to Tinubu and then Obi emerged.

Dear Nigerian youths, forget about tribalism, give Peter Obi a chance, I swear as someone that kind of know Obi that that man will never disappoint you guys cry

Chris ngige is a good option
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by mrpablo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why you never verify agbado drug case
Pakute:
I don't know why you guys always have to embellish your narratives with some form of lies to promote the Pandora fraud. As soon as I read the first point, i stopped reading.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by kingyakos: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=casualobserver post=118472931][/quote]

Nigeria 200 PDP 200 LP 300
Customer: APC how much
Seller: I no dey sale APC
Customer: why
Seller: people no dey gree buy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by smyo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi is the most qualified candidate for Nigeria, but so many are against him because of his tribe, we need to grow above tribalism and religion in this country before we can move forward.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Kajaard: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
He is also the first ex governor that was not indicted for funds misappropriation or for being a widely known drug baron.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by kingyakos: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Nigeria 200 PDP 200 LP 300
Customer: APC how much
Seller: I no dey sale APC
Customer: why
Seller: people no dey gree buy.

Who dey buy failure
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by ysth(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Make you softly softly de lie

mumu. 250 mill you are proud posting it while the likes of tinubu and atiku stole more money to last 20 generations
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
TinubuThief:
Obi is a great man

Liar! Obi is a Lilliput.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
O.P lemme help you add number 8.

8. The list goes on and on.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Macphenson:
He was the first governor whose economic policy brought the first indigenous automobile company.

https://twitter.com/Kempez2017/status/1588462856869224448?t=zj6PG4JGeMO1KzWvGgzJ4w&s=09

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.