Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi (28263 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / I Now Respect Peter Obi After The Recent, You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by casualobserver: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reyhzor:

Oga check Odili tweeter page and verify instead of disgracing yourself here

There is nothing to verify, Peter Obi was born in 1961. Odili entered CKC in 1960.

Stop lying Odili doesn’t have a Twitter page

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by madapcmod: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Make you softly softly de lie

So Sahara reporters now prosecute politicians?

Do you think if Obi had some questions to answer, This vindictive APC that is dealing with Rocha's, will not pick up Obi and expose him to the advantage of Thieffnubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Macphenson: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

https://twitter.com/Kempez2017/status/1588462856869224448?t=zj6PG4JGeMO1KzWvGgzJ4w&s=09

So all of a sudden Nnamdi Kanu is your man and you are worshipping him.

Also please kindly be spreading his Biafra message, make sure you help him achieve Biafra within the shortest period of time.

Also help in propagsting the injustice metted against him, speak out and condem Buhari about his extra ordinary rendition.

Failure to do this makes you the greatestt hypocrite ever existed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's, let's hear 21 reasons why we should respect Tinubu and Atiku...

I know that's loading soon!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Realists(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Praxis758:
He’s the first ex-governor that have a clean bill of record and never to have been invited by EFCC.

The first governor in Nigeria who never borrowed a dime while in office

The first governor who brought down the cost of governor by a higher percentage margins.

The first ex-governor who can boldly float GO AND VERIFY.

Was Late president Yar'aduwa ever invited by Efcc ?. Why the lies ?. Prof C. Soludo has told us the truth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by daygee12: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
franchasng:
Nigerians should just give Peter Obi a chance and if after 2 years they didn't see any visible positive change, they can impeach him since he is contesting under an unpopular party with no single servicing senator or house of rep.

It will be easier for Nigerians to hold Peter Obi accountable than for Nigerians to hold old, rugged criminals like Bola Tinubu or Atiku accountable.

Honestly if Nigerians miss electing Peter Obi as next President in 2023, it then means that Nigeria's hope for a great future will take another more decades if not centuries.

I am Igbo, an illustrious Igbo son, a well established man, and I can boldly tell you all that my support for Peter Obi has nothing to do with his being Igbo because if Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or Theodore Orji or Okezie Ikpeazu or Chris Ngige or Nnamani or their likes were the one contesting for this Presidency, I would rather support Sowore or Kwankwaso than support any of them.

Prof Yemi Osinbajo was my preferred candidate until APC decided to sell their conscience to Tinubu and then Obi emerged.

Dear Nigerian youths, forget about tribalism, give Peter Obi a chance, I swear as someone that kind of know Obi that that man will never disappoint you guys cry

We will allow only if u can hug a transformer grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by clinician2x: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
I don't know why you guys always have to embellish your narratives with some form of lies to promote the Pandora fraud. As soon as I read the first point, i stopped reading.

Tinunu started lying to ur father and is presently lying to you too. Ode
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by NavasBit: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bullshit
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Packaged thief and a fraudster Peter Obituary. Only the bastards can be fooled
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Sammy5413(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
CC.Soludo, Sowore, Dino Melaye and Reno Omokri shey una dey see am?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by BewareOf419: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
7 REASONS YOU SHOULD RESPECT TINUBU
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by ud4u: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi is good to go and better than other contesters
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
I was reading "Fighting corruption is dangerous"by Ngozi iweala
Obi was the only Governor who supported saving of excess crude cash for the raining days.
The book was bought 2021 and written 2018 so it was not for campaign strategy.

He need to ask Datti to start getting Rural northern dwellers on F.m,A.m and s.w radio band.
Many of rural dwellers in north And south don't want Atiku nor Tinubu but they don't know that he is a third Tornado in

A lot of foolish people like this one I quoted abound on nairaland. It seems the basic prequisite to being a zombidiiot is to be intellectually daft. Please do U live in the rural areas to have an opinion on who the dwellers want or don't want? Akpa nsi
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
tribalmall:
Make you softly softly de lie

You no see better newspaper quote na Sahara Reporter you dey quote.

Bring ya head...

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Drbillionz: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
As if it is important
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Respect a fraud and habitual liar ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Kingnelson9: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
He is the only candidate that gives us the statistical analysis of our economy without using CALCULATOR.....

GO AND. VERIFY ,✅

grin cheesy cool cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Johel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498168-2023-presidency-7-reasons-respect-peter-obi/

Thats from legit.ng but if you ask me, there's even more:

He was the one and only governor to have a State Assembly with majority from an opposition Party and yet survived and performed for not just 4 years but a full 8 years.

He was one of the only two governors that left huge amount of money in the State coffers despite inheriting huge debts. The other governor was Musa Yaradua (Katsina State)

He was neither invited nor prosecuted by the EFCC after leaving office despite not being in the ruling political party.

He is one of the very few ex-governors that's not collecting pension from the State.

He was one of the few politicians who drummed up support for the EndSARS movement

He's gotten Man of the Year Awards from notable Newspapers/News Media Outlets such as Sun, Thisday, Silverbird, Leadership.

He has more honours,awards, business experience, educational background and more sense than Tinubu and Atiku put together.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Apophenia24k: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
John3v19:
why obi always on black? is he mourning Nigeria?

Mourning your dead career..
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by jerk: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
franchasng:
Nigerians should just give Peter Obi a chance and if after 2 years they didn't see any visible positive change, they can impeach him since he is contesting under an unpopular party with no single servicing senator or house of rep.

It will be easier for Nigerians to hold Peter Obi accountable than for Nigerians to hold old, rugged criminals like Bola Tinubu or Atiku accountable.

Honestly if Nigerians miss electing Peter Obi as next President in 2023, it then means that Nigeria's hope for a great future will take another more decades if not centuries.

I am Igbo, an illustrious Igbo son, a well established man, and I can boldly tell you all that my support for Peter Obi has nothing to do with his being Igbo because if Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu or Theodore Orji or Okezie Ikpeazu or Chris Ngige or Nnamani or their likes were the one contesting for this Presidency, I would rather support Sowore or Kwankwaso than support any of them.

Prof Yemi Osinbajo was my preferred candidate until APC decided to sell their conscience to Tinubu and then Obi emerged.

Dear Nigerian youths, forget about tribalism, give Peter Obi a chance, I swear as someone that kind of know Obi that that man will never disappoint you guys cry
well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Jsucre(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sometimes ago obi was a good man. You gerrit?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by thedio(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498168-2023-presidency-7-reasons-respect-peter-obi/

Thats from legit.ng but if you ask me, there's even more:

He was the one and only governor to have a State Assembly with majority from an opposition Party and yet survived and performed for not just 4 years but a full 8 years.

He was one of the only two governors that left huge amount of money in the State coffers despite inheriting huge debts. The other governor was Musa Yaradua (Katsina State)

He was neither invited nor prosecuted by the EFCC after leaving office despite not being in the ruling political party.

He is one of the very few ex-governors that's not collecting pension from the State.

He was one of the few politicians who drummed up support for the EndSARS movement

He's gotten Man of the Year Awards from notable Newspapers/News Media Outlets such as Sun, Thisday, Silverbird, Leadership.
First and 6th points r invalid.
Gov Rashidi Ladoja of Oyo state was the first gov to challenged his impeachment in court and won.

Not only that Gov Olusegun Mimiko of labour party is the only person to win govnorship election with labour party
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by themanderon: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Man is just too clean for our political terrain that is littered with criminals and mindless kleptos like the one running in that party of Hell's soldiers called the APC.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by eeithis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
I don't know why you guys always have to embellish your narratives with some form of lies to promote the Pandora fraud. As soon as I read the first point, i stopped reading.
really I thought everything was entirely lie.... Wow! Obi is really a good man! I was contemplating who to vote but thanks for making me trust obi wow!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Amaggedon: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pakute:
Your hate is so glaring even to the blind.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Una just dey set this man up for failure, over hype na wetin give us Buhari, this time around we don't need someone that is going to Aso Rock and play the guess game. Until Obi supporters can truthfully answer these two questions below, I'll continue to allow una to dey lick sugar:

1. WHEN WILL OBI DENOUNCE BIAFRA and ITS AGITATORS?

2. HOW DOES OBI PLAN TO KEEP CABAL, HERDSMEN AND OVERALL NORTHERN RELIGIOUS CLASHES IN CHECK? WILL HE CONFRONT THEM & RISK THEIR WRATH or WOULD HE BRIBE THEM LIKE GEJ?

These two questions as simple as they might look are actually the reason why many are so skeptical about him......I come in peace!
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Reyhzor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
casualobserver:

There is nothing to verify, Peter Obi was born in 1961. Odili entered CKC in 1960.

Stop lying Odili doesn’t have a Twitter page
Where did you guys get these fake infos from is what I don't know
As if you know CKC cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by casualobserver: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reyhzor:

Where did you guys get these fake infos from is what I don't know
As if you know CKC cheesy
Have you heard of google? Probably not!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Willie2015: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly if Nigerians miss electing Peter Obi as next President in 2023, it then means that Nigeria's hope for a great future will take another more decades if not centurie
Prof Yemi Osinbajo was my preferred candidate until APC decided to sell their conscience to Tinubu and then Obi emerged

Obi has no allies in NEast... NWest... NCentral and SWest...
SS is doubtful while only SE is the only region he can get his votes...
Unfortunately... SEast has the least number of registered voters...
Its an art of war for the Presidency...
U need allies to show strength and take the Presidency...
PYO was naïve in the art of politics even as a Prof...
U cant take the Presidency without allies.. Men ..support base...
Obi is still makin the same mistake...
No one can smell the Presidency without structures and alliances...
Across the six regions....
I hope Obi can read Soludo write up on the Nzogbu-Nzogbu politics...
Its a simple hard fact....
Obi has no path to the Presidency....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi is intelligent, and capable of fixing the mess in this country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi by Reyhzor(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
casualobserver:

Have you heard of google? Probably not!!

cheesy cheesy
Abeg I no follow you talk again, enter WhatsApp for your latest update.
I think say na adult I dey follow talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.