Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria (15842 Views)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Nofakes: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol! Follow them at your own pearl
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yea,It is what is.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by obedience4(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
I don't vote neither do I support a political party, but this Yusuf seems to be far more smarter well above other v.p candidates..
And he seems to be immune from controversies, haven't heard anything wrong about him.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by slimghost(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Except that the man is not on Twitter. Foolish vanguard
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by YorubaSlur: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
smiley

Operation show your IQ

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Glycosunde: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
All these Emi lokan and Unifier that can't unify his party will be disgraced and retired for the good of the nation come next year.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
omenka:
Everything getting streamlined for the ascension of His Excellency, BOLA Ahemed Tinubu unto the throne of government. smiley
Tinubu go collect him own.

Remember Yoruba lokan and Muslim Muslim ticket.

Atiku is working hard to inherit Buhari block votes in the north and it is working for him.

Let me see how emilokan can tell people in Enugu, Kaduna, PH, Markudi to vote it is Yoruba turn.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Olat4421: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Any Southerners dat vote atiku is a fool
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Emekaterry: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria, will win the whole north east and north west states, having kogi,nassarawa, and niger on standby list.Tinubu will win Ondo,Oyo, Ogun, osun, ekiti,kwara, Lagos,having kogi on standby list.obi will win all south east and south south states, plateau.having Benue on standby list.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Egohunter: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yusuf datti ahmed is not on twitter. He has said it severally
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku has created a big problem for himself. But all things work together for Tinubu's victory. Don't ask me how, just watch
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you have 2 million naira you will get a PhD degree from Yusuf Datti's University.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by gfon(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
BobbieZion:
Bros!!
Don't spoil the love we have for you with petty issues....

After all what Atiku said is relatively true with the way politics is played in Nigeria.
Buhari used that tactics too...it is well known amongst the old cabal.
he's actually saying the minds of others. That statement shows atikus levels of love for the south. If they were to be fair,why didn't they just field a southern candidate and support him.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by mancanoe: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu to Yorubas: “it’s the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of NGR, & when it gets to Yorubas, it’s gonna be me.”
Atiku to northerners: “You should vote for me because I’m from the north, don’t vote for a candidate from Igbo or Yoruba.”
Peter Obi to the Igbos: “do Not vote for me because I am from Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn, it’s the turn of Nigerians.”

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Blake755: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Am already loving this yusful always ready for vawulence cheesy grin
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by ogatboy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
First Datti does not have a verified twitter handle. Next Atiku is a known bigot from ages past. Obj already correctly classified his character.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by beejay509(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
The only thing he would unify if he becomes the president is his bank account and the national treasury

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Dennisbulkan: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lovenorth:
Atiku is far better than Tinubu but the truth of the matter is that Peter Obi is the best among all the contestants
Las las you go vote atiku on election day and abandon Pandora in wilderness grin
Traitor! stay for one place and stop jumping ship
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Menclothing: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
If Atiku win presidential omo na to cancel Abuja and let's return to state autonomy
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Alliswell248: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:
Atiku brazenly grabbed the ticket from the south just to fulfill his selfish political ambition

Just like Emilokan who imposed the tyrant in Aso rock on us for 8 years just for his selfish political ambition

If someone gets you a job....do you expect him to do the same for you?
Millions of people voted for Bubu especially in 2015. Don't blaming Tinubu for anything pertaining to Buhari.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This yeye man wey no get Political value for North. IGBO can never rule this Country.

Why not take suicide as the fastest means, rather than being a sadist.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by socialmediaman: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alliswell248:

If someone gets you a job....do you expect him to do the same for you?
Millions of people voted for Bubu especially in 2015. Don't blaming Tinubu for anything pertaining to Buhari.

If you don't want to blame Tinubu for what Buhari did, why are you giving credit to Tinubu for what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu did?
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Danisaint112(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
And your master, Peter obi?

A religious partitioner. An extremist who has been going from church to churches instigating christians against muslim. Telling the church to take back their country.

Exact same words used in the early brutal days of the Crusader during the bloody religious cleansing, which was characterised by insane killings and religious war.

The thing is there is no much differences between Atiku and Obi. Thank God Peter also stated it himself, that they shares the same ideology.

One is a tribal bigot and the other, a religious divider. I am so sorry Nigerians that i clamoured for these two disasters in 2019. I will one day apologise in full and officially, but right now is the time to re-write my wrong and make amendment.

Vote competence.

The way you were brainwashed eh! Only God can save you. I won't attempt doing it because it impossible. Only God knows what they gave you to eat. Tueh! Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Why not take suicide as the fastest means, rather than being a sadist.

Ok, you want to commit suicide? Oya take this drink . grin grin grin

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
And your master, Peter obi?

A religious partitioner. An extremist who has been going from church to churches instigating christians against muslim. Telling the church to take back their country.

Exact same words used in the early brutal days of the Crusader during the bloody religious cleansing, which was characterised by insane killings and religious war.

The thing is there is no much differences between Atiku and Obi. Thank God Peter also stated it himself, that they shares the same ideology.

One is a tribal bigot and the other, a religious divider. I am so sorry Nigerians that i clamoured for these two disasters in 2019. I will one day apologise in full and officially, but right now is the time to re-write my wrong and make amendment.

Vote competence.

In spite of all your propaganda, deliberate distortions, gaslighting and misinformation, your patron would easily become the president of the Bobo Chicago drug cartel than Nigeria's.

it would be wise to get adjusted to that harsh reality, and improve on your propaganda game it's becoming quite stale and weak.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ok, you want to commit suicide? Oya take this drink and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin grin grin

You better help your future generation to a better life, by supporting Peter Obi.

Someone commited suicide in bayelsa, please don't be like him, because help is on the way, in the person of Peter Obi.

Everything will be alright for you and your family, if you vote Peter Obi.... Else, you go suffer pass as you dey now.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by PoliciaNLand: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ok, you want to commit suicide? Oya take this drink and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin grin grin
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by RealTrump: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Yusuf Datti that can not win his polling unit

He can't win his polling but he won a Senatorial seat. Are u a human or a bot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Reps Move To Criminalise Secret Recruitment By Government Agencies / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.