Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria (15868 Views)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Danisaint112:

The way you were brainwashed eh! Only God can save you. I won't attempt doing it because it impossible. Only God knows what they gave you to eat. Tueh! Spit.

Lol. His posts are some of the most disgusting things I have read in recent times. Utterly dishonest and filled with smear. A pure campaign of calumy.

He's actually not brainwashed tho, there are superior motivations and yes it may be financial or he is a direct beneficiary of Tinubu and patrons, coupled with the fact he is a gross tribal merchant, it becomes very easy to see through his uncouth and propagandish nonsense.

Dude is a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by olamike02: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
HE IS A BIGOT JUST LIKE PO.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Danisaint112(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Lol. His posts are some of the most disgusting things I have read in recent times. Utterly dishonest and filled with smear. A pure campaign of calumy.

He's actually not brainwashed tho, there are superior motivations and yes it may be financial or he is a direct beneficiary of Tinubu and patrons, coupled with the fact he is a gross tribal merchant, it becomes very easy to see through his uncouth and propagandish nonsense.

Dude is a waste!

Like I have been watching him from afar. We all know he, Ihordspy hate Igbos but he has taken it to another level this time because an Igbo man decided to be president.

Even making his hatred more glaring with his internet fuelled rumours been disbursed ignorantly. There is literally no good he finds in any good news about PO. So pathetic of him.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by badoh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lovenorth:
Atiku is far better than Tinubu but the truth of the matter is that Peter Obi is the best among all the contestants
Tell us how Atiku is better than Tinubu. I need 3 cogent reasons from you, otherwise you are not well informed.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by BethiMcCauley: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Demolakay: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Felimax:
These once that cannot constitute a simple campaign council are still talking. See as they are foaming in their mouth!

On election day even Obi will vote for Atiku. He has only succeeded in stamping his feet on ground after Atiku nobody will claim not to know Obi.

i laugh at ur stupidity. dey couldn't constitute a campaign council, it's still beta.

D crisis in ur party is more worse! Ur master couldn't even manage d crisis in his party up till now. But ur telling us he will unify Nigeria. Let's c hw he will even get dere.

Beta go arrange beta retirement home for ur grandpa aspirant.��
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Demolakay: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
And your master, Peter obi?

A religious partitioner. An extremist who has been going from church to churches instigating christians against muslim. Telling the church to take back their country.

Exact same words used in the early brutal days of the Crusader during the bloody religious cleansing, which was characterised by insane killings and religious war.

The thing is there is no much differences between Atiku and Obi. Thank God Peter also stated it himself, that they share the same ideology.

One is a tribal bigot and the other, a religious divider. I am so sorry Nigerians that i clamoured for these two disasters in 2019. I will one day apologise in full and officially, but right now is the time to re-write my wrong and make amendment.

Vote competence.

Ur brain is full of sawdust.
Wat wrong are u rewriting? U mean ur going to return all d monthly 30k uv been collecting to run amok on social media for Tilumpu?

Wat do u Even know Abt restitution or amendment, wen 30k could spur u to monetize nd commercialize ur conscience.

Dis is wat happens wen lazy youths lyk u, cannot work to earn deir daily living.
Politicians will nw steal billions nd donate 30k, Agbado nd Cassava to @Lhordspy nd his ilks.

Lhordspy nd his ilks can even deny deir family for jagaban,inasmuch as d 30k is coming in.

Poor souls evrywhere!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Sometimes you would blame Wike for fighting Atiku....he stole the presidential zoning from the south.
A regional bigot.
Southerners are waiting for him.this will be his last fall.
Let us refer to OBj book:MY WATCH:page 31-32.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Tareq1105: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
That's Atikulooooter for you. He's the most desperate among them.
Re: Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria by Chnbanc: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

Like I have been watching him from afar. We all know he, Ihordspy hate Igbos but he has taken it to another level this time because an Igbo man decided to be a president.

Even making his hatred more glaring with his internet fuelled rumours been disbursed ignorantly. There is literally no good he finds in any good news about PO. So pathetic of him.
pls don't take that fallen agent ihordspy, serious; he is just a barking dog!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate / El-Rufai: We Should Carpet-Bomb The Forests And Replant The Trees After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.