Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) (7302 Views)

The Real Reasons Why Niger Delta Ports Won't Work Optimally Like Lagos Ports / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Why Is Nigeria Refineries Not Working Optimally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by BRIMBRAM: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

That guy is always behind Tinubu, treaching Baba what to say.
Without him Tinubu will be stark naked.

That is because Tinubu is never full of pride. Tinubu always make sure that he is surrounded by people better than him. Tinubu is the best when it comes to hunting for talents.

That guy is one of the unbreakable team Tinubu is putting together to make Nigeria great
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Tenses: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu suppose increase the guy's pay. He's doing a terrific job of Turning rotten tinubu into a bad one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by blancsn1: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are implying that your foolish Igbo father is the ode n lunatic ba ?
post=117641056:

O grin d grin e
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nightwolf1: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thîefnubu is finished. grin grin A first class graduate still dey collect expo from that urchin by his side. He was even mandated to stay on the script to avoid his numerous gaffes grin

Thîefnubu has ruined his life with cocaine and now, this is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Faber(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117639525:
grin cheesy grin
He was warned to stay on the script watch the video through this link below
https://fb.watch/gd92S-7X2Q/

So if the guy gets kidnapped prior to a public function, Tinubu will score Zero, more like na the guy dey give him expo on how to talk and behave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by ElSudani: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Why is he allowed into privilege meetings?

Privileged meetings! Look at the mentality of the people who claim they want to change Nigeria.
Is this a kind of National Security meeting?
Who is Privileged and who is not?

Zombidients are fascists.
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Quarter to quench.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by beejay509(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just the way Peter Obi can’t function without his lying tongue
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by hegelian: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I hope you have your small belongings packed to leave Nigeria come May 29th 2023, just like Reno Omokri did in 2015?

You sef don join this ipobians nonesense?? Na wa ooo, this sickness is really fighting everywhere cos I know u to be a bit sane before but now urchin fever sef don catch too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. May God give him the wisdom to lead the country and usher in peace, progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance

The country no be Nigeria sha grin
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not bothered by your comment. I know what's is right. I know what I know. I don't argue with people. But Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is going to win I don't care who you are voting for. It doesn't conern me. Don't let my comments give you high BP.

Best wetin for which job lol
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense Ipobian turned Obidient, be waiting for your ESN sympathizer to be made the President of Zoo Nigeria.

Oblivious Hypocrites.

Gbenu rirun soun. Ajeagbado yo ma sosokuso cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
I learnt the guy keeps his diapers as well.
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
yyba:
OBI supporters and illiteracy are like 5 and 6 grin

At least they don't suffer from mental retar.dation like urchins. Obidients will always be better than urchins anyday anytime. Know that and know peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

The country no be Nigeria sha grin
You are free to run out of the country it is not my business . If you say not in your presence then in your absence he will lead this country to the promised land. I congratulate him in advance. I like to see Wailers and haters wailing and gnashing their teeth over Tinubu's matter. As e dey them ,e dey sweet us. Aswear many of you go get high BP before election. E good like that na their choice.
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

Best wetin for which job lol
E pain you? As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. You have just started. You go see more of this aswear. People like you go get high BP before election because of your hatred. I like it like that. Make you continue to wail and gnash your teeth joor
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by manmade(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
We called him Packer , he is the one packing tinubu anythime he want to fall

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Slynation(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba was like he has been warned to stay on the script... grin grin grin grin my belly oO

Sounds like a little child telling a visitor "my daddy said I should tell you he's not at home" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
So true
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by ibechris(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. May God give him the wisdom to lead the country and usher in peace, progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance

Na babalawo work u think say,him dey come do?
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense Ipobian turned Obidient, be waiting for your ESN sympathizer to be made the President of Zoo Nigeria.

Oblivious Hypocrites.

trash from a refugee

Spits on slaves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
You're really a dullard. So, you can't see the obvious that the guy is his body guard? Olodo rabata.

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
ibechris:

Na babalawo work u think say,him dey come do?
Honestly, when I see people like you wailing like this when Tinubu's name is mentioned, l always feel happy. It shows you are feeling the heat. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Hahaha. I do laff at people like you because we will make you cry and wail. Prepare for more because we will tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. You can't do anything about it. You will only be weeping in your room.We like it like that. Cry me a river joor.
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
You know nothing... You are just a paid agent...

Dis is the pure truth about your candidate
Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Thîefnubu is finished. grin grin A first class graduate still dey collect expo from that urchin by his side. He was even mandated to stay on the script to avoid his numerous gaffes grin

Thîefnubu has ruined his life with cocaine and now, this is happening.
Peter Obi attended St Augustine Umuoba Anam and then Father Josephine memorial grammar school where he met Adaeze. The two conjugated and gave birth to a baby girl in the 70s. She currently resides in Alabama, USA.

When the Peter Obi’s lovechild with Adaeze Idigo wedded in the USA, the state government of Anambra State was represented by Professor Stella Okunna who gave $50,000 on behalf of the State. The wedding took place in Alabama.
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by paramakina202: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117639525:
grin cheesy grin
He was warned to stay on the script watch the video through this link below
https://fb.watch/gd92S-7X2Q/

That is Tinubu's Abubaku grin
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by leokid866: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Why is he allowed into privilege meetings?
at a public event? Are you normal?
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by CityHitz: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2022
DON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLE
DON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLE
DON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLEDON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLE
DON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLEDON JAZZY & JOHNNY DRILLE

FRESH MUSIC: HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0riV8dT52M
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by ibechris(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Honestly, when I see people like you wailing like this when Tinubu's name is mentioned, l always feel happy. It shows you are feeling the heat. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Hahaha. I do laff at people like you because we will make you cry and wail. Prepare for more because we will tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. You can't do anything about it. You will only be weeping in your room.We like it like that. Cry me a river joor.

I pity u because u don't know what u are saying.
Only those who do not know him speak good of him. A man that is notorious for drug related offences is who u are talking about. Where is your moral self in this talk.

I was in SSS1 in Lagos when he became the governor. Till date he has nothing to his name except touts and miscreant like u.

Go and sit down if u don't have shame.
Wait and see how your useless Tinubu would be humiliated in this coming election. It is a promise...as u don't know what Nigerians are cooking for u guys.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2022
ibechris:

I pity u because u don't know what u are saying.
Only those who do not know speak good of him. A man that is notorious for drug related offences is who u are talking about. Where is your moral self in this talk.

I was at SSS1 in Lagos when he be are the governor. Till date he has nothing to his name except touts and miscreant like u.

Go and sit down if u don't have shame. Wait and see how your useless Tinubu would be humiliated in this coming election.
Yes I like it. It shows you are feeling the heat. Mr. Hater, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. There is nothing you can do about it. Hear me loud and clear .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram / Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day / Something Is Happening In Ekiti — For Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.