Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) (7270 Views)

The Real Reasons Why Niger Delta Ports Won't Work Optimally Like Lagos Ports / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Why Is Nigeria Refineries Not Working Optimally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin cheesy grin
He was warned to stay on the script watch the video through this link below
https://fb.watch/gd92S-7X2Q/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117639525:
grin cheesy grin

That guy is always behind Tinubu, teaching Baba what to say.
Without him Tinubu will be stark naked.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Realguyman1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bad for him

49 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
The guy really need to guide and direction for today's function in Kaduna to avoid any incoherent statements

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by LadyExcellency: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why is he allowed into privilege meetings?

56 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by ecolime(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
I learnt the guy keeps his diapers as well.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man is finished

59 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. May God give him the wisdom to lead the country and usher in peace, progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
That young man has replaced the light skinned guy that used to be Tinubu PA, who else noticed that ??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. May God give him the wisdom to lead the country and usher in peace, progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance

Tinubu can never be a president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Know that and have a peace of mind tongue undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I am not bothered by your comment. I know what's is right. I know what I know. I don't argue with people. But Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is going to win I don't care who you are voting for. It doesn't conern me. Don't let my comments give you high BP.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Watch this video through the link he was warned to stay on the script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
He is the walking stick

39 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
This guy too will take advantage of Tinubu just like the last driver who took advance of Bubari and was killed

51 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Nonsense Ipobian turned Obidient, be waiting for your ESN sympathizer to be made the President of Zoo Nigeria.

Oblivious Hypocrites.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I hope you have your small belongings packed to leave Nigeria come May 29th 2023, just like Reno Omokri did in 2015?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:
This guy too will take advantage of Tinubu just like the last driver who took advance of Bubari and was killed
Which Buhari, I thought you Ipobians swore on Biafra, that President Buhari died sometime in 2017, and was buried in Saudi Arabia?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which Buhari, I thought you Ipobians swore on Biafra, that President Buhari died sometime in 2017, and was buried in Saudi Arabia?

You really think everyone who criticises buhari is Igbo?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Ipobian mentality, nothing is an absolute in life.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by blancsn1: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just look at this foolish Igbo dead brain.
First the cursed igbos on NL claim Tinubu can not walk, later the bastard claim he can not speak English, na so baba vex teach the oloriburuku cursed Igbo idioms for Kaduna, later the bastard said he can neither .read or write baba sign for the lunatics from Alaigbo.

Since then this particular bastard n fool as been running for hell to hellfire looking for how to tarnish Tinubu imagine. The same Tinubu you said can not attend public function is now live n direct in Kaduna teaching your dead brain Igbo father lesson his unborn generation can never comprehend due to the pathetic limited knowledge you brought from the part of hell you arise from.

post=117639525:
grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Afamed: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Until you show us the community secondary school in your village

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Afamed: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
This boy with no secondary school in his community at this 20century

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by blancsn1: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
No we know you in particular is from hell n not Igbo.
OneCandleAway:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Holybaddo: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guy so na you take the pics
Hot 10i grin grin
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
No we know you in particular is from hell n not Igbo.

We're both from hell that's why you recognise me

Oponu ayerada

41 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Afamed: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117640060:

Watch this video through the link he was warned to stay on the script

Coming from a village boy without secondary school in his community

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
The next tunde
Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
Just look at this foolish Igbo dead brain.
First the cursed igbos on NL claim Tinubu can not walk, later the bastard claim he can not speak English, na so baba vex teach the oloriburuku cursed Igbo idioms for Kaduna, later the bastard said he can neither .read or write baba sign for the lunatics from Alaigbo.

Since then this particular bastard n fool as been running for hell to hellfire looking for how to tarnish Tinubu imagine. The same Tinubu you said can not attend public function is now live n direct in Kaduna teaching your dead brain Igbo father lesson his unborn generation can never comprehend due to the pathetic limited knowledge you brought from the part of hell you arise from.

O grin d grin e

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by madapcmod: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
See as he dey collect expo from the guy.

Drugnibu sabi expo die grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) by yyba: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
OBI supporters and illiteracy are like 5 and 6 grin
post=117639525:
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Tinubu’s Reforms Lack Human Face – Atiku / LSHA Gives Fashola Go Ahead To Donate $1M To Haiti / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.