Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47181 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
KillSars:
What goes around comes around....

El-rufai, free the dumbo

You know fully well that El-Rufai lied but just because ofbyour hatred for PO you will believe it.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Joefixy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY
You are a big fool .... Islamic bigotry
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by okoolori(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.

Which Nigerians blockhead.... Hope you have taken your drugs since yesterday...
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Petacephas: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
You don't even have an inch of power to ask the army to arrest anyone. One may think this man has sense but I can see that he is still drinking cow urine that's y he reasons like a cow. Mumu cow
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Masterito(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mind what you say online so you don't create a disaster.
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Mike008(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Who are the we?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Ubanz: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
You couldn't arrest him because u can't.
This governorship position wey de blow ur head today was the position PO left since 2014.
So u should just know say no be ur mate.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by BCJAY(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

it is well with you it will be better for you to repent so that you will enjoy the country when this happens.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ceejay85: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
You've not told us when Peter Obi acquired the power to direct DSS on who to arrest. And we know that governs are not in control of security agencies. Every party has right to all the states to campaign.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by nostradamoss: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Is your mother a pig?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Bugatti411(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Honestly, I thought common sense is common on till I read this individual's thought.
Imagine a grown man saying such a statement...
No wonder our country is where we are now. I can see clearly the kind of leader you will be.
That's exactly what's killing us in Nigeria.
Tribalism, nepotism, religious conflict,
You are talking of a foreign religion for that matter ... Forgotten God created all mankind be it Christian or Muslim or traditional religion.
God don't care on what ever you called your religion... God is more concerned about humanity... Thats why all religions preach love.
Know who you served. God is not a God of discrimination.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by DeleTaller: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lionnation:
On what ground will he use army to arrest obi, illitatre fools are cheering him for the statement, you went to another state to cause unrest on election day by rigging. you were not allowed to rig for APC, you had no business in anambara on election day, the DSS restricted you, dss takes orders only from the president midget

Same ground and point obi used to lock him on house arrest for two days... if he does it...nothing will happen.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by backnbeta(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You are a big coward...a very big and shameless one at that! You are not a Yoruba man, no "Yoruba Muslim" will type that trash you typed here! Reveal your identity; don't hide behind a Yoruba name! I'm a Christian but some of us can see through your cheap stunt! Anuofia
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Starz825(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Randy111:

Don't quote that guy. Read what he wrote again and you will find out he isn't normal.
I dey tell you cheesy
He say he isn't normal cheesy
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by izubext007: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
The FOOL I know is you.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Samfloxin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have saved yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterates They went to school but they are still illiterates because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
By this submission,it is obvious you don't know the meaning of illiteracy...stop embarrassing yourself
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by rombija: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You should have saved yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterates They went to school but they are still illiterates because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
don't mind them the message has been delivered to the North and they understand so whatever Obi says there is of no consequences
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ZUBY77(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
The short criminal did not tell us why he was in Anambra . You were sent to buy votes .Terrorist bandit thinks we are fools .
Why don't you go to Anambra tomorrow and see if anybody will stop you .
Obi is not in Kaduna on election day.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Kingspin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda
Your type can blame Tinubu, why Nigeria don't have F35 fighter jet.
Oh, I miss people like Osinbajo
As of today Tinubu vs Obi shoulder to shoulder. Peter lead him. Period.
Let the interview begin.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Durabest: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.
who are the Nigerians? You or your family? When people are talking learn to understand b4 you talk.Is like talking careless in a tradition in your family.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by LibraKing: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda
t

so airport is a yard stick for a vision leader now...... iberiberism comment left and right
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by smileyoo: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok. so El -rufai, you have the military at your command, yet your innocent citizens are frequently kidnapped, brutalized, and even killed, yet you refused to command your military to go after those privileged murderers in your state.
what a man, what a shame .

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You are the bigger illiterate here.

Well, it's normal for zoneBs to have empty head.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by aidameoryou: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Who's this demented imbecille.
Nairaland and online chest beating eeehhh
Nothing we won't read here I swear
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Minjim: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

All I want is a competent hand. His religion is his biz, not mine
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by dnawah(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by haffaze777(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Today, I am the Governor of Kaduna state and he’s coming to Kaduna to campaign and apart from other security agencies, I have the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna but I will not arrest him because we Northerners are civilized people.”

@bold,this el rufai nah something else, see yabbing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by 7arrows: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Are you the spokeperson for Obi? Or is Obi dead? Let him defend himself.

E dey pain u?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Okjay: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Senseless talker.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Theoarhics: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Armed forces or army u cannot use to protect your people against bandits and kidnapers. Useless migot
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Fidinno(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are very stupid for this comment against Christians not ruling Nigeria again
OLABAMIJI99:

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by RoxyBrownAutos: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Party rally is different from monitoring election. You came to anambra to rig election, hence the then governor of anambra state Peter Obi gave you sit at home in anambra. If you attempt to stop Peter Obi from coming to Kaduna, you should know that repercussion will be severe from the south Easterners when your party will go there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.