Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47171 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ribbit: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY
I can bet my last dine that this guy is igbo Anglican trying to turn christians against Muslims. This is why igbo catholics are more civilized than igbo Anglicans.

I'm sure some ediots will fall for this cheap tricks instead of ignoring this f00l.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by AliyuMahdi9: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is that all you can say.

Improve on your insult, it's so weak

tyinfinity:
Obituary is a dreaded cultist from UNN.wickedness is in his vein.bitter obituary pandora
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Johnnygill(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Taaah!!!! Oga how many bandits u don arrest? Try nah Kaduna go burst.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Toktee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
And the statement above is made by an educated you?
Re.tard.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Peskid147: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

may it not be well with u
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Goodoldays(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Levels1:

Sorry Nigerian are certainly in support of him been arrest but you should have say wrath of Igbo.

Arrested on what grounds?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Moneyyman: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
You have the first mechanised division but you can't mobilize them to defend Southern Kaduna where terrorists are killing people?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Donlexino(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Goat,cow,slowpoke ,nincompoop, deluded and frustrated bastard... You need better beating to reset and format your dull brains.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by OBTOREPA(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
He knows that Obi pass him so e no fit try m.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Pwettylinda(f): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Tinubu flown abroad for medical emergency grin
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Ihenzy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Coly2012:
"We northerners are civilised people"

The above statement shock me.
civilization actually started from the north
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Stanislause94: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

you no well o
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

Shii, Obi is not coming to monitor Kaduna state election uninvited just like Hell Rufai did. Obi is coming for national election which Kaduna state is part of.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by shibanbo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kai i don't know what to say
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by sniperr007(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mechanized division and you can't fight bandits or set those kidnapped free.

Shame!!!
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by 00FFT00(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
yudee233:
Hope you will only visit a Muslim doctor and also buy from only Muslim faithful when visit the market

He also need to drive a Muslim car, watch Muslim-made TV, and consume electricity generated by Muslim turbine generators.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by beerfraud(f): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians Igbos.
you are mistaking Biafrans for Nigerians
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by stanluiz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.
Who be dis urchin ?

Abeg shift make we see road cheesy
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by OMOJOHN001: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
A foolish man talk.

I hereby dare you to arrest OBI

Oponu omo kukuru sambe oshi,
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by VERDA: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Lol...mumu child,who knows you abeg...you are inconsequential in the scheme of things, drink water drop cup abeg.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.

E no fit try am. A Presidential aspirant
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Fuadx1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You are like them. You don't make any sense at all .
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Stanislause94: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
you get pass 2:2? You Dey yab person
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Subsea101: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala, this handle here is a typical example of trolls you're supposed to be banning!! What kind of useless and inflammatory statement is this?? I guess he has multiple accounts here judging from his time of registration on this platform. Stupid fellow angry angry

OLABAMIJI99:

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
yudee233:
Hope you will only visit a Muslim doctor and also buy from only Muslim faithful when visit the market

You think they care? The way they reason is very far from normal reasoning o
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Aguiyimba(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You are a big fool.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by VERDA: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Lol...you guys sound so dumb always, please arrest him for what reason exactly??, Why do some Tinubu supporters sound foolish abeg?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by israel90: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda
what is governor of kaduna doing in Anambra State on Election Day.Are Dey still campaigning.in Anambra unlike Lagos we detest vote buying.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Hoodnigga123: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
But Peter could do it to him and it is fine. You people ehn
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by brightbright: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by latolz: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
You cannot use the GOC to carry out a personal arrest for a personal vendetta.. THE NA IS NOT THE NP..
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by babajero(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/17/2023-i-would-have-arrested-peter-obi-in-kaduna-nasir-el-rufai-video/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1666028528
El rfufai can do nothing, Peter Obi is a presidential candidate and have every right to be there, but el rfufai didn't have any right to be in Anambra State in an election period, being that during election period in Nigeria there is always no movement policy. El rfufai said he have the military that he will use to arrest Peter Obi, just like he used it to massacre the Shias, that is to tell you that every insecurity happening in Kaduna both the terrorism and the kidnappings he is aware but didn't want to do anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.