Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes (425 Views)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by Messi1: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
A neighbour beat up his wife today simply because she doesn't take proper care of the children and the house.
She doesn't bath the kids, wash plates and also leaves the room messed up. He complained bitterly that he talked to her several times but she doesn't want to change.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by everythinggirly(f): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
But he saw that during courtship, he would have made her adjust then. But true true some gals are very DIRTYYYY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by Lalami3232(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Women matter no dey tire una for this forum
Na wa ooooooo..... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by Michelle70(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
Women matter no dey tire una for this forum
Na wa ooooooo..... Tueh
where u expecting a guy to talk about his fellow guy?
Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by PerfectStranger(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
everythinggirly:
But he saw that during courtship, he would have made her adjust then. But true true some gals are very DIRTYYYY!!!
During courtship, they hide their dirty and disgusting lifestyle. The moment you put a ring on it, their other side unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by Nazgul: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
When a girl you're dating starts telling you things like, I can't clean or sweep the house of any man who isn't my husband, I can't do his laundry, I can't wash his plates, I can't iron his clothes...etc. This should give you an insight to the kind of girl you're preparing to marry....The simple question I usually ask these kind of girls is why are you sleeping with him even though he isn't your husband? Why sleep over at his place? Why live with him? If you can do all these comfortably you are and frown at keeping the house neat, it means you're naturally dirty.

Cos no neat girl who detest dirtiness would see her guy's house in an untidy manner and turn a blind eye in the name of he's not yet my husband, unless she's lazy and dirty, then she'll make silly excuses to justify her foolish attitude.

Your neighbor's wife is simply a dirty woman.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Cannot Properly Take Care Of Their Homes by Karleb(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

During courtship, they hide their dirty and disgusting lifestyle. The moment you put a ring on it, their other side unfolds.

Abi love no make your eyes see say she be dirty person.

(1) (Reply)

Obviously She Loves Men With Long Big Dickk As Seen In This Viral Tape / Samsung Galaxy A51 / If You Are Planning To Get Married, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.