Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Is Going To Win The North Central? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Going To Win The North Central? (1193 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Jubilation In North Central Confirms Zone’s Support For Atiku- PDP / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Windscribe: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2022
I think the APC flag bearer is going to win massively in;
Kwara and Kogi

Tinubu would comfortably get 50% or more in Niger and Nasarrawa state.

Atiku to win in Benue and the federal capital territory.

Plateau state, a state which is under the control of APC is going to be unpredictable, might swing to either side.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu wins - Nasarawa 50%, Kogi 60% , kwara 55% , Niger 55%

Atiku wins - Plateau 45%

Obi wins - Benue 45% , FCT - 45%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Jones4190(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku can't win Benue, PDP is dead in Benue, the battle in Benue is between APC and LP.
APC will win governorship comfortable and also manage 35- 45% in presidential election.
Benue will never vote another Fulani man again beside the governor is not in support bof atiku

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Windscribe: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Atiku wins - Plateau 45%

Obi might get significant votes from the FCT, but will perform woefully in states outside SE, 45% in Benue is that really obtainable?
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Nyamuri: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Haba bro, the figure u gave Tinubu is too low in kwarra state l, I'll give him 70% and 60% in Niger
lhordspy:

Atiku wins - Plateau 45%

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Ikpaitid: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2022
IPOB CANDIDATE WILL WIN THE NORTH CENTRAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by garfield1: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi or tinubu
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Windscribe:

Obi might get significant votes from the FCT, but will perform woefully in states outside SE, 45% in Benue is that really obtainable?

I think so.. Maybe more. Benue will be shared between LP and APC. With LP maybe having an upper hand.
With the awful performance of Ortom, PDP is a goner over there.

FCT has never been an APC state. APC will still perform there, not poorly but averagely. I think LP will have 45% here, with APC 35% , then if kwankwaso will not step down. Then PDP 20%
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Simeonjoe1: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Permutation upon permutation....
I'm currently in kwara and it seems as if APC is the only party here. The biggest marginal APC will get would come for kwara. Obi should win 2 or 3 state Sha....

But still reinforce failure they all are

And doom are we not? If ruling Nigeria this men becomes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Nyamuri:
Haba bro, the figure u gave Tinubu is too low in kwarra state l, I'll give him 70% and 60% in Niger

Out of the whole North-central. Atiku is banking more on Kwara and Niger state due to their voters turn-out. Atiku might even win Niger and Plateau... But not with much margin.

Atiku knows in SW and NE, even adamawa inclusive. He is a goner. Nothing for him over there.. APC is packing those states massively.

So the only fair bargain he can get in the North-central is jos and Niger. With significant vote in kwara if- saraki plays his card well. But he is never going to win the state.

But you see that kogi state, haba.. I think am wrong with that. APC will have over 80% here. Because when you look at it, PDP influence is Non-existent over there, leaving the only main contestant in LP. Now, who will vote LP? Is it the Ebiras? Impossible very impossible. Or the igalas? These guys are core pro-APC. Or the kabba? Yoruba dominated side.

If care is not taking APC may just break record by clearing Kogi with over 98% votes.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Nyamuri: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Saraki's popularity has greatly diminished.. Mustapha Salihu and the governor are the most popular figure now, nobody even talks about sarki there.. with 70% Yoruba, i dont see them voting anyone else but Tinubu

I don't see Atiku winning Niger State, his best outing will be in Benue and Plateau only

lhordspy:

Out of the whole North-central. Atiku is banking more on Kwara and Niger state due to their voters turn-out. Atiku might even win Niger and Plateau... But not with much margin.

Atiku knows in SW and NE, even adamawa inclusive. He is a goner. Nothing for him over there.. APC is packing those states massively.

So the only fair bargain he can get in the North-central is jos and Niger. With significant vote in kwara if- saraki plays his card well. But he is never going to win the state.

But you see that kogi state, haba.. I think am wrong with that. APC will have over 80% here. Because when you look at it, PDP influence is Non-existent over there, leaving the only main contestant in LP. Now, who will vote LP? Is it the Ebiras? Impossible very impossible. Or the igalas? These guys are core pro-APC. Or the kabba? Yoruba dominated side.

If care is not taking APC may just break record by clearing Kogi with over 98% votes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Nyamuri: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Do u think APC will get 30% in Benue State?

Forget about PDP failure, they will still get votes because ethnicity will come to play, TIV people will vote PDP
lhordspy:

I think so.. Maybe more. Benue will be shared between LP and APC. With LP maybe having an upper hand.
With the awful performance of Ortom, PDP is a goner over there.

FCT has never been an APC state. APC will still perform there, not poorly but averagely. I think LP will have 45% here, with APC 35% , then if kwankwaso will not step down. Then PDP 20%
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by richidinho(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2022
FCT. 55%
Plateau. 45%
Benue. 45%
Nassarawa 35%

#ObiDatti.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Nyamuri:
Do u think APC will get 30% in Benue State?

Forget about PDP failure, they will still get votes because ethnicity will come to play, TIV people will vote PDP

Benue state will be very tight. Very tight. It is the only state, except kano. That can swing anywhere presently.

But i think APC getting 30% will be a very good one. Infact a very good bargain. I see the state going to LP. PDP is dead in that state. But who knows, Politics is about surprises, who might have predicted APC would win bayelsa state last time-out. If not for the Costly mistake of David Lyon's deputy.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Nyamuri: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2022
The only votes Obi will get, in Benue and plateau states
Simeonjoe1:
I'm currently in kwara and it seems as if APC is the only party here. The biggest marginal APC will get would come for kwara. Obi should win 2 or 3 state Sha....

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Troublemaker111: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Who told you the Igalas are pro Apc . Well many of you have not been to Kogi, just an expert in putting up fake stats on media.... Ojo ìbò ni ojú yin maa la.... The igalas that are playing political rivalry with ebira grin
lhordspy:

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by 4teenblaq: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Lol.. Someone will be sitting in his room in a brown roofing face me I slap you in the western part of Nigeria and be telling us how someone in the north will vote.

Laughable! grin
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by donphilopus: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Atiku to win Niger? It isn't possible bro. I have friends who are anti-Tinubu that stay in Niger. When we met during a burial and I asked them who's likely going to win Niger State they confirmed to me that Tinubu is dominating there closely followed by Kwankwaso. You can confirm from anyone who resides in Niger.

The truth is Tinubu would clear the north central. Kwara, Kogi would give him highest votes in the north central. He would get at least 45-50 percent in both Niger and Nasarawa. In Benue he would try too. Only Plateau and FCT ain't that sure now.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
donphilopus:

Atiku to win Niger? It isn't possible bro. I have friends who are anti-Tinubu that stay in Niger. When we met during a burial and I asked them who's likely going to win Niger State they confirmed to me that Tinubu is dominating there closely followed by Kwankwaso. You can confirm from anyone who resides in Niger.

The truth is Tinubu would clear the north central. Kwara, Kogi would give him highest votes in the north central. He would get at least 45-50 percent in both Niger and Nasarawa. In Benue he would try too. Only Plateau and FCT ain't that sure now.

Quite insightful. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Who told you the Igalas are pro Apc . Well many of you have not been to Kogi, just an expert in putting up fake stats on media.... Ojo ìbò ni ojú yin maa la.... The igalas that are playing political rivalry with ebira grin

And they voted for Yahya bello even when people never expected it.

Politics, expecially national politics is far from the way you people analyse it.

Ofcourse, i have never engage much igalas. But i have wine and dine with ebira and okene, and i know where they can tilt politically.

But with the few igalas i met in kogi state, Tinubu have no problem getting their votes.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Any candidate can win including Sowore but I don't want to see Agbado master their. How can u boldly tell ur future children that a man like dis won in ur zone

1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Troublemaker111: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Igalas voted Yeye Bello, abi u dey joke ni Guy there is a big political rivalry between both. Get close to igalas and hear there say about their Governor. Some of my friends who are Igalas mocked Tinubu when he couldn't hold the party flag then
lhordspy:

And they voted for Yahya bello even when people never expected it.

Politics, expecially national politics is far from the way you people analyse it.

Ofcourse, i have never engage much igalas. But i have wine and dine with ebira and okene, and i know where they can tilt politically.

But with the few igalas i met in kogi state, Tinubu have no problem getting their votes.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by lhordspy: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Igalas voted Yeye Bello, abi u dey joke ni Guy there is a big political rivalry between both. Get close to igalas and hear there say about their Governor. Some of my friends who are Igalas mocked Tinubu when he couldn't hold the party flag then

Ok. They will vote obi.

Right? Are you happy now? Bye.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by socialmediaman: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Windscribe:

Benue may be around that number or more
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by JoeNL22(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Windscribe:
I think the APC flag bearer is going to win massively in;
Kwara and Kogi

Tinubu would comfortably get 50% or more in Niger and Nasarrawa state.

Atiku to win in Benue and the federal capital territory.

Plateau state, a state which is under the control of APC is going to be unpredictable, might swing to either side.

NorthWest
Tinubu- 40
Atiku - 30
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

NorthEast
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 40
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

NorthCentral
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 30
Obi - 40

SouthWest
Tinubu- 50
Atiku - 10
Obi - 40

SouthEast
Atiku - 10
Obi - 90

SouthSouth
Atiku - 20
Obi - 80

TOTAL
Tinubu- 25
Atiku - 23
Obi - 48

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by garfield1: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
JoeNL22:

NorthWest
Tinubu- 40
Atiku - 30
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

NorthEast
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 40
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

NorthCentral
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 30
Obi - 40

SouthWest
Tinubu- 50
Atiku - 10
Obi - 40

SouthEast
Atiku - 10
Obi - 90

SouthSouth
Atiku - 20
Obi - 80

TOTAL
Tinubu- 25
Atiku - 23
Obi - 48

Outside lagos,where else is obi strong

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by garfield1: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

True.apc will win kwara massively esp kwara south and central and divide north.
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by garfield1: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Troublemaker111:

The most popular igala man sen jibrin echocho is in apc plus Edward onoja
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by garfield1: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
donphilopus:

True.kwankwaso will get votes in fanatic states like niger,parts of nasarawa,bauchi,yobe,borno

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by slivertongue: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Subnational elections and national elections have different dynamics. ie some say ortom performed woefully so PDP can't win yet return to say APC that damaged all the inherited in 2015 wud win. But which office? Ortom's performance will affect local elections and Buhari's performance will affect national elections. Same is applicable in others states
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by slivertongue: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

True.kwankwaso will get votes in fanatic states like niger,parts of nasarawa,bauchi,yobe,borno

Hunger and insecurity is resetting our brain over here. Fanatical beliefs can't solve both issues, if it could Buhari would have built a Dubai out of the North
Re: Who Is Going To Win The North Central? by Troublemaker111: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
The most popular politician in ife is in Apc, still .... grin Osogbo nko?? grin
garfield1:

The most popular igala man sen jibrin echocho is in apc plus Edward onoja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Avoid Bringing Occult Grandmaster Tinubu Insignia Into Homes / Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp / Who Are You Voting For In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.