Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria (21033 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2018
The North Central geopolitical zone comprises 6 States and Federal Capital Territory as follows:
Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

In my opinion, it is hard to award the best Governor in this zone but the worst is very easy to identify.

I award the best performing Governor/Minster to Mohammed Bello of FCT, if not for anything but maintaining the sanity of the Territory, while I award the worst performing Governor and a shame to the youth is Kogi State Governor, YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO.

What do you think

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Tolexander: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
The North Central geopolitical zone comprises 6 States and Federal Capital Territory as follows:
Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

In my opinion, it is hard to award the best Governor in this zone but the worst is very easy to identify.

I award the best performing Governor/Minster to Mohammed Bello of FCT, if not for anything but maintaining the sanity of the Territory, while I award the worst performing Governor and a shame to the youth is Kogi State Governor, YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO.

What do you think
FCT should not be ranked here. It is not a state, no elected governor.

Many federal projects are executed in Abuja by the federal ministers of various portfolios, FCT ministers can't be given the praise.

59 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2018
There is no best in the North Central, just different levels of incompetence.

The worst are of course Governors Yahaya Bello and Ortom.

The quiet ones like The Governor Abubakar Sani Bello

Governor Tanko thinks he is a military administrator

Governor Lalong is just…..smh

As for Abdulfatah Ahmed, this one is almost not grown

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by teflonjake(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Give yahaya Bello 2 expired sachets of sniper please!!!

The abuja governor grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Tension532: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2018
yahaya bello is a disgrace

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing like FCT Governor

North central have suffered

14 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by MisterGrace: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
grin Of course that guy is shameless. I wonder if he's thinking of his post governorship days.

The dent on his children and generations even yet unborn.

Dude is bereft of ideas and almost all his team members are stark illiterates except for the Commissioners for Agric, Environment and Health.

Even so, these guys can't think about anything innovative inclusive of the aforementioned commissioners.

Their copy and do models are always fruitless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Tolexander: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Different OPs are just coming here to throw out states and their governors' performance ratings, with no criteria for the rating.

Gone are those days when political assertion on nairaland is based on facts and figures and supported by pictorial evidences. Not a mere subjective ranking of of just governors and positions.

Then one starts seeing posts from some people who have never left their town, let alone state, commenting on performance of states never been to before, relying on the media trumpet to rate the best governor and media silence to rate the worst governor.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by deebsman1(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
This is the region where you have only negatives and no positives

From the disaster Yahaya Bello to the stooge Ahmed Fatai to the clueless Ortom and daddy's boy Bello of Niger and the silent uninspiring Lalong of plateau and Al Makura of Nasarawa indeed the North Central is the worst region in the country today.....forget Boko Haram

50 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by wilybebsy(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Yahaya Bello of kogi is a failure not only to Nigeria youth but to humanity as a whole

That Nigga should be jailed.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Kelly2713(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
wait let wear my 3D glasses

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
the undisputed Yahaya Bello cheesy

but ngeneukwenu says he's the best governor because he likes Buhari

23 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Kelly2713(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
wait let me wear my 3D glasses

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by spartan50(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Yahaya Bello holds this crown... Salute the king of failure

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by nely(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
For me 1.Yahaya Bello
2.Yahaya Bello
3.Yahaya Bella
4.Ortom
These guys are disgrace to their people and Government

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Tolexander:
FCT should not be ranked her. It is not a state, no elected governor.

Well, I did state that I can hardly award the best Governor, hence my choice. BTW, who are your best and worst performing Governors

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Rickiedee(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Tolexander:
Different OPs are just coming here to throw out states and their governors' performance ratings, with no criteria for the rating.

Gone are those days when political assertion on nairaland is based on facts and figures and supported by pictorial evidences. Not a mere subjective ranking of of just governors and positions.

which pictorial evidence do you want to knw that yahaya bello is the worst governor in Nigeria right now? following buhari upandown like a lifeless idiot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Hector09(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
The only states thats always lucky in terms of good governorshop in Nigeria are lagos, edo, anambra rivers and akwa ibom, others are nonsense both past and present admistrations

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by omusiliyu(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
He's leading not only in his geopolitical zone but all Over Nigeria.

Mr. Bello Yahaya from Kogi state. The worst performing governor of the year.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by bankyblue(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Yeye bello is the worst thing I have ever come across in my life, at some times I use to think he rules Abuja too, because he spent more days in Abuja than koji.

19 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by emerged01(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Op,is it because you don't know the name of governors in north central that's why you couldn't list them in your write up? This thread should be edited or deleted for a well detailed one.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Efezik007(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
just want to read comment and find out if dey will be interested to read. but am disappointed just like the south east comment. there is no comment that interest me more than the south south comment on the same topic.
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by AdisaGaniyu(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Abdulfatai Ahmed Kwara State Governor is Second Worst Governor....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by SEONaijaExpert: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2018
The worst is Ortom

And that Saraki boy that took over from him to cover his massive loot of Kwara state.

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by utenwuson: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Reasons why Bello remain the worst governor in the history of this country.

Bello spent almost close to nothing to become governor apart from the 100 million reported to have given ex apc chairman oyegun, he never campaign or had any manifestos.

Coming to power without spending a dime, he started his administration by screening in which exactly 50 percent of the work force were removed from the pay roll, he never sacked these set of people but won't pay them for the two years plus he s spent. They have asked for disengagement letter but what he quote on the letter as reason for disengagement becomes a problem.

The remaining 50 percent are being paid 30 percent at the local government level, the state level collected 50 percent for six months and still he owes pensioners about 14 months, only in kogi will a pensioner be sack that he/she is too old.

On infrastructure, I think kogi has the worst state capital in Africa right now, u need to know the terrain in town to drive else u run into unlimited pot holes, how can u put traffic light on a road that it's a death trap for visitors, after destroying the beautiful round about he met, u need to see the one Bello constructed, it's more like a shrine,

Bello appointees are mostly bellow 40 years, and most of them are just random unintelligent youths, come to kogi and u will know why the youth and aren't ready, u see them dress like old men and sitting at the owners conner with orderly.

No job creation, no health facility, no road, nothing nothing apart from going to Abuja,
. The only time kogites see Bello is when they see his pictures with buhari, he follows buhari like a parasites, and rumors has if that he has been given a room in the boys quarter in aso villa.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Kunleskey(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by DEXTROVERT: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
What
Was
He
Trying
To
Do
After
She
Entered
The
Market
And
Left
Into
The
Room
Throughout
The
Day

Yes They Are
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by akinszz: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
So many bello governors
Re: Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria by Simongm(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
He no go ever carry last, I mean the Hitler of our time aka Aso rock errand boy.

if you know you know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Repatriates Orphans Of Nigerian ISIS Fighters From Syria / Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.