Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. (6942 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2022
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by AudiozillaGears: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2022

I am confused?

9 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2022
AudiozillaGears:

I am confused?

You know how people in secondary school will cheer you to go and fight, but will laugh when you are beaten? grin grin grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Belteshazzar1: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Even the writer is confused... Too much of everything is not good

4 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
cool

Such a funny imagination.... Una talk pass this before primaries

Don't go and start grassroot, door to door ward to LGA campaign for your stupid Obituary candidate

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
To add. They said this election would enable people of lagos and Southwest to break Tinubu's chains.

That as soon as he looses the election, he will loose grip of lagos and the Southwest.

A new king maker will emerge in the Southwest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Don't go and start grassroot, door to door ward to LGA campaign for your stupid Obituary candidate

This thread will remain here after the elections.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Even the writer is confused...
Too much of everything is not good

Make I dey quote una.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Belteshazzar1: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

Make I dey quote una.
Nooo abeg
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

This thread will remain here after the elections.

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

Absolutely nothing

You don't get it. The Northern APC is now PDP.

They will keep cheering Tinubu till the election result is announced. At that moment, you become helpless, like goodluck jonathan.

Labour has the the poor and the middle class that fell into poverty under APC.

The average Nigerians who were not interested in Elections before, but can no longer afford flight ticket and basic amenities.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't mind haters. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust. I so much love the man Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. Carry on Akanbi Omo olodo ide.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

They will keep cheering Tinubu till the election result is announced. At that moment, you become helpless, like goodluck jonathan.

You Ibos need to know North isn't an. Ethnic group..

Which of the northerners told you this

Kanuri of NorthEast that are die hard Supporters of Shetima and other NorthCentral minority like Nupe and gbaji ?!

Or is it Kwara Yourubas and Kogi Okun people and Ibira that are rooting for Jagaban

Is it Gambari, Hausa , Fulani that want to pay Southwest back for supporting Buhari their anointed son

You Ibos have alot to learn if you want to taste power in this generation

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ddokie: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Chief it is not an imagination.

Tinubu is Nigeria's richest politician, and I can tell you for free that less than 40% of the funds tinubu releases for campaigns would be deployed especially in the North and SE/SS. The rest will end up in the pockets of the coordinators.

Yes, Tinubu has genuine supporters, but a lot of people are taking positions to eat tinubu's money not because they truly support him.

Why do you think someone like Chimaroke Nnamani is supporting Tinubu? Someone who is running for senate under PDP in a strong PDP state, where APC has never gotten any significant votes in the last 8 years? He is positioning for the money.

When very rich people run elections, people want to chop. Ask Adedibu if you can reach him in the land of the dead, how he eagerly awaited Abiola's money in Ibadan. And when the money arrived, he danced and screamed " owo Abiola ti de".

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
I don't mind haters. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust. I so much love the man Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. Carry on Akanbi Omo olodo ide.

If only wishes were horses. I think Tinubu is beginning to sense it .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Kanuri of NorthEast that are die hard Supporters of Shetima and other NorthCentral minority like Nupe and gbaji ?!

Or is it Kwara Yourubas and Kogi Okun people and Ibira that are rooting for Jagaban

Is it Gambari, Hausa , Fulani that want to pay Southwest back for supporting Buhari their anointed son

When Atiku made his statement, did he refer to northeast or northwest? He said what a northerner needs.

When Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku, was it because of Northeast or Northwest?

If Atiku did not get the Ticket in APC, the entire north would follow Kwankwanso. Who would give his platform to Atiku.

You tasted power and you buy diesel at 900, dollar 750, bread 900, rice 38,000. You can taste more power. grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Anybody that knew Abuja before APC took over, will notice the difference today.

Tinubu has started loosing from the federal capital.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

If only wishes were horses. I think Tinubu is beginning to sense it .
E be like say my comment dey make you sad. You have just started. I go give you more of it. Before election many of you will get heart attack. Kikikikikiki! I laff at your woe. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. Haters continue to feel sad. I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here .

59 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Ddokie:

Tinubu is Nigeria's richest politician, and I can tell you for free that less than 40% of the funds tinubu releases for campaigns would be deployed especially in the North and SE/SS. The rest will end up in the pockets of the coordinators.

Yes, Tinubu has genuine supporters, but a lot of people are taking positions to eat tinubu's money not because they truly support him.

Why do you think someone like Chimaroke Nnamani is supporting Tinubu? Someone who is running for senate under PDP in a strong PDP state, where APC has never gotten any significant votes in the last 8 years? He is positioning for the money.

When very rich people run elections, people want to chop. Ask Adedibu if you can reach him in the land of the dead, how he eagerly awaited Abiola's money in Ibadan. And when the money arrived, he danced and screamed " owo Abiola ti de".

In the end Abiola won with a wide margin defeating Tofa and federal might with a wide margin

Tinubu won't even spend one kobo when we have FG, Majority of State Governors, Chagoury brothers, Dangote , Otedola, Volpi of Oando

Can you confidently say people of rural north and South would see 5k cash and not sell their votes

46 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 9jahotblog: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

just keep it there, millions of Yoruba electorates will never cast their votes for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket and the clueless Yoruba betrayal and Tinubu in the ballot. They are rooting for Atiku Abubakar of Pdp already.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by haffaze777(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

Labour has the the poor and the middle class that fell into poverty under APC.

The average Nigerians who were not interested in Elections before, but can no longer afford flight ticket and basic amenities.

We've heard you bro,can you now move to create another tinubu thread? grin

65 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 9jahotblog: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

When Atiku made his statement, did he refer to northeast or northwest? He said what a northerner needs.

If Atiku did not get the Ticket in APC, the entire north would follow Kwankwanso. Who would give his platform to Atiku.

You tasted power and you buy diesel at 900, dollar 750, bread 900, rice 38,000. You can taste more power. grin cheesy grin
don’t argue with him again, the clueless drug baron Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in South West states he hailed from. The electorates are waiting for him on the Election Day to show him that they have powers and they are the ones they anoints with their votes to be in power. Tinubu is a goner. The handwriting of Tinubu defeat is on the wall.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
This guy is right, coming from oyigboupdate you know how high it gets. But there are a lot to not be said online. Tinubu will be such a looser next year he will never recover.

Just be quiet let everyone eat from the Lagos treasury, it is Sanwo Olu I pity his future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 9jahotblog: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

Even in Nasarawa State, APC will lose the election in both presidential and governorship election. The Pdp bigwigs are much united to defeat Tinubu of APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in next year presidential election. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Moh247: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

If you want to understand Northern Politics , please ask your Hausa friends to help you interpret Voice Of America VOA AM radio programme every morning

Just as Bashir El'Rufai said, it would take a miracle for PDP to win Adamawa

44 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Foolishbuhari: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Absolutely nothing
LMAO!! Why you dey attack labour party now? Na Atiku dem dey reference, na Peter you dey attack. Why are you agbadoans so cowardly in anything that involves the north? Same way the werey tifnubu tried to whitewash killer herds men at pa Fasoranti's residence.

Don't stop now oh... Keep hoping and abusing people for a tifnubu presidency that will never come. A highly placed Alhaji in the APC a colleague does business with, said the same thing. In his own words and I quote "Tinubu has and is willing to spend the kind of money that will keep APC relevant in some states after the 2023 elections" but presidency is not for him".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by LocalStandard1(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I know ABJ very well then and now and you're very correct in your assertions. I am beginning to see more Northern Muslim votes for Peter Obi than Tinubu in the North.

6 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 9jahotblog: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to understand Northern Politics , please ask your Hausa friends to help you interpret Voice Of America VOA AM radio programme every morning

Pdp wins Adamawa State the home state of Atiku Abubakar. Pdp wins north east region of Nigeria. North east region of Nigeria haven’t produce president before in Nigeria history. Atiku Abubakar will break the jinx in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Foolishbuhari: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

This Elrufai pikin preek when una don learn to dey suck ehn, it will leave a very bad taste in your mouths after results are declared LMAO. Can't wait grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Opolopoopolonio: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

And then you woke up from the delusion-inspired dream... cheesy

If wishes were horses, piiggiddiootts will ride... cheesy
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by stocktaker: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Ddokie:

But abiola won 1993 Election in oyo state Adedibu got abiola money and work for abiola ,
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by udele1: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

In the end Abiola won with a wide margin defeating Tofa and federal might with a wide margin

Tinubu won't even spend one kobo when we have FG, Majority of State Governors, Chagoury brothers, Dangote , Otedola, Volpi of Oando

Can you confidently say people of rural north and South would see 5k cash and not sell their votes

It's North first. Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Prioritises Economy, Security As Ministers Take Oath Today - Punch / Lagos Reassures Residents Of Safety / No More Road Blocks- Igp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.