Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. (7015 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Curious345: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You get problem for head. Tinubu is the next president go and hug a transformer if it pains you. Slowpoke.
I appreciate your ability to take corrections .

Nice one you said "TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT > (and not your next president)"

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

You Ibos need to know North isn't an. Ethnic group..

Which of the northerners told you this

Kanuri of NorthEast that are die hard Supporters of Shetima and other NorthCentral minority like Nupe and gbaji ?!

Or is it Kwara Yourubas and Kogi Okun people and Ibira that are rooting for Jagaban

Is it Gambari, Hausa , Fulani that want to pay Southwest back for supporting Buhari their anointed son

You Ibos have alot to learn if you want to taste power in this generation

You seem very ignorant, Hausa Fulani have the highest voting population that vote in one direction and in the core north and that direction is Atiku, the Kanuri your talking about will give Tinubu some votes cos of Shettima but Atiku who is the next door neighbor and brother will still get a lot of votes from them.

About Nupe, your being delusional, I live in Nupe land, Bida to be precise where you have the Etsu Nupe and Tinubu is getting nothing tangible from them, even their APC state government is loosing to PDP in the next election... Those guys are Atikulated.

Gbagi are majority Christians and will not go near your Muslim Muslim ticket, it was Gbagi that gave Jonathan his votes in Niger and Abuja, mind you they are the indigenous ethnic group in Abuja...

My advice to you is campaign for your candidate all you want but stop spewing false statistics.

I am not even supporting Atiku but I say the truth as it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:

I appreciate your ability to take corrections .

Nice one you said "TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT > (and not your next president)"
You are confused aswear. By may 29th 2023 Bola Tinubu will be sworn as the president.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Curious345: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You are confused aswear. By may 29th 2023 Bola Tinubu will be sworn as the president.
yes your president and not my president ...

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

They are in lagos hoping that MC Oluomo will deliver Tinubu in the North. grin grin

Tinubu that is battling in his own stronghold grin grin

Don't mind them, most of them have never stepped foot out of their region but give crappy statistics upandan.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:
yes your president and not my president ...
The Nigerian president. Take it or leave it.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Spy360(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Na ya trade mark be that. Dingbat.
Die by fire

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Spy360:
Die by fire
Back to the sender .
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

You never read about people collecting their money back from delegates after loosing?

Why will the North want to be under Tinubu, when they can be in power through Atiku?

If the 2 parties zoned to the South, then the North has no choice. But as long as the North has a ticket, they are voting Atkku.

Why were they under GEJ in 2011 when they had the choice of Atiku and Buhari?
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

Whether true or not.....it doesn't matter.

When Tinubu was campaigning against Jonathan.....I Knew that supporting the north will not yield returns for Tinubu in the future. The north are always loyal to their selves and selves only.

Check 2003 to 2019 election results. The reason I keep mentioning the previous statement is because am talking based on facts, figures and trends, Tinubu wants to become president because he claims "it's my turn" but we all know the north can never be trusted. But yet Tinubu has so such trust in the north and kept his faith on them that they will deliver the presidency to him on a platter of Sliver. The only way Tinubu can win this election is if wins the north and gets 25% from SS & SE. Which is very very impossible. Baba needs to rest. Nigeria must be great again.

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

You seem very ignorant, Hausa Fulani have the highest voting population that vote in one direction and in the core north and that direction is Atiku, the Kanuri your talking about will give Tinubu some votes cos of Shettima but Atiku who is the next door neighbor and brother will still get a lot of votes from them.

About Nupe, your being delusional, I live in Nupe land, Bida to be precise where you have the Etsu Nupe and Tinubu is getting nothing tangible from them, even their APC state government is loosing to PDP in the next election... Those guys are Atikulated.

Gbagi are majority Christians and will not go near your Muslim Muslim ticket, it was Gbagi that gave Jonathan his votes in Niger and Abuja, mind you they are the indigenous ethnic group in Abuja...

My advice to you is campaign for your candidate all you want but stop spewing false statistics.

I only read your first paragraph and it's a lie. Rather it has been SE since 1999
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Your eyes must be bad. Go for a test. Please post your picture here . Your own picture o.
Damn damn damn, d
Even d gods go reject dis kin sacrifice

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Damn damn damn, d
Even d gods go reject dis kin sacrifice
Show us your picture now. I know say you war war no be small. Chai! . Shame no let you show your picture.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

I only read your first paragraph and it's a lie. Rather it has been SE since 1999

Next time comprehend before typing trash, I did not say ethnic group that has voted in one direction in all elections, I said ethnic group capable of giving the most block votes to an individual in a given election.

Btw I thought you guys said one state in the core north can cancel all south east votes before, wetin come happen?? Mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Minjim: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
I had a discussion with some APC supporters from the North here in Abuja.

Remember I am a Tinubu supporter, though I am voting for Peter Obi.

So as we we discussing as Normal APC guys, about Tinubu's chances, these guys shocked me.

They told me that this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

That the Northern votes are majorly for Atiku, while the rest is for Peter Obi.

I pretended to be disappointed in their statement and they laughed.

I asked them why were they supporting Tinubu in APC, when they know the North will vote Atiku?

They said prior to the campaign, they were told that Tinubu is coming with billions of dollars, so they should position to get their share. And that's what they are doing.

They said even the Presidency is working for Atiku. I told them I doubt president buhari will betray Tinubu by working for Atiku.

They said Buhari is the president and not the presidency. That Buhari is not interested in who wins 2023 elections. That The rigging machinery of APC is controlled by the presidency and not Buhari.

And that presidency is working for Atiku.

I asked how Tinubu got the party ticket without the support of Buhari.

They said the same reason tinubu got the ticket, is the same reason they are supporting him.

I told them to explain further.

They said they told me initially that they have been informed that Tinubu has billions to spend, and they should position.

Now, who else will be desperate and willing to spend in APC like Tinubu?

Amechi stole from rivers and his contract with rivers ended as soon as he stopped being governor. But Tinubu's contract with lagos funds is still running, years after being governor.

The governors have already arranged their delegates, and if APC handed the ticket to lawan, who will pay the delegates?

That's why the governors resisted the party chairman. But that moves was the presidency showing its hand too early.

They asked me if I thought that those in the presidency will want to leave the corridors of power for Tinhbu, when they know Atiku will retain them?

They told me to better collect my share and vote for Peter Obi, that they are voting Atiku.

I pretended to be sad, while they laughed. Meanwhile I was laughing inside grin grin grin

Chai, I really pity Tinubu.

You ppl are never starve of this is what I heard from the North propaganga
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to understand Northern Politics , please ask your Hausa friends to help you interpret Voice Of America VOA AM radio programme every morning

Just as Bashir El'Rufai said, it would take a miracle for PDP to win Adamawa
You are saying rubbish!.......Go and check 2019 election results for Adamawa and guess who won it?

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Show us your picture now. I know say you war war no be small. Chai! . Shame no let you show your picture.
I no say sacrifice for d gods fine pass me

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I no say sacrifice for d gods fine pass me
Show us your pictures. I know say you war war too much. If you no war war show us your pictures. I no say you no get girl friend self.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Show us your pictures. I know say you war war too much. If you no war war show us your pictures. I no say you no get girl friend self.
Take it

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

It's North first. Wake up.
Bro......don't mind them.....these Tinubu supporters don't check facts at all.....they are so blind like BATs.... grin

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Take it
Mr ugly show us ya picture
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Mr ugly show us ya picture

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Ugly man show us your pictures. You too war war
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

Next time comprehend before typing trash, I did not say ethnic group that has voted in one direction in all elections, I said ethnic group capable of giving the most block votes to an individual in a given election.

Btw I thought you guys said one state in the core north can cancel all south east votes before, wetin come happen?? Mumu people.

Emotion. I can see panic in your comment.
You know who is capable based on past experience, records and history.

Anyway digest this reality.
NE
Obi 7%
Kwakwaso 23%
Atiku 40%
Tinubu 30%

NW
Obi 5%
Kwakwaso 25%
Atiku 25%
Tinubu 45%

NC
Obi 12%
Kwakwaso 18%
Atiku 35%
Tinubu 45%

SE
Obi 60%
Kwakwaso 0%
Attiku 20%
Tinubu 25%

SS
Obi 20%
Keakwaso 0%
Atiku 45%
Tinubu 35%

SW
Obi 10%
Kwakwaso 5%
Atiku 15%
Tinubu 70%

Bookmark this page, if it's going to be different its going to be very minimal

Determinant states
Lagos Tinubu
Delta Atiku
Rivers- Not known
Oyo Tinubu
Kaduna - Tinubu
Kano - Close to call
Katrina - Tinubu
Born on Tinubu

Overall win
Tinubu 40%
Atiku 30%
Obi 20%
Kwakwaso 10%
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Panick?? Over what please??, Abi you Sabi me before??, All these delusional people.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Ugly man show us your pictures. You too war war

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
trantayo:
The beauty of democracy is that one man , one vote. They said, Tinubu could not get APC ticket, he got it and definitely, he will win the election by God grace
Can you buy 93.5 million votes........ grin

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

Panick?? Over what please??, Abi you Sabi me before??, All these delusional people.

Then why are you being aggressive, over what exactly? Over my comment or what?
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
ibechris:

I live in the north.
Go round Abuja and Nasarawa states...u will hear from the man on the street just like u have heard. APC is only waxing strong on Nairaland.

They really do not know what is about to hit them.
Bro......help us tell them ooo

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

Don't mind them.......they think Nigeria is Lagos and Lagos is Nigeria...... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by JoeNL22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

NE
Obi 7%
Kwakwaso 23%
Atiku 40%
Tinubu 30%

NW
Obi 5%
Kwakwaso 25%
Atiku 25%
Tinubu 45%

NC
Obi 12%
Kwakwaso 18%
Atiku 35%
Tinubu 45%

SE
Obi 60%
Kwakwaso 0%
Attiku 20%
Tinubu 25%

SS
Obi 20%
Keakwaso 0%
Atiku 45%
Tinubu 35%

SW
Obi 10%
Kwakwaso 5%
Atiku 15%
Tinubu 70%

Bookmark this page, if it's going to be different its going to be very minimal

Determinant states
Lagos Tinubu
Delta Atiku
Rivers- Not known
Oyo Tinubu
Kaduna - Tinubu
Kano - Close to call
Katrina - Tinubu
Born on Tinubu

Overall win
Tinubu 40%
Atiku 30%
Obi 20%
Kwakwaso 10%
Your assertions and calculations are wrong.......you copied my analysis and kept your stupid numbers there. You didn't have time to calculate the rubbish you did. Na y Tinubu no fit win this elections.....no be curse!

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:
To add. They said this election would enable people of lagos and Southwest to break Tinubu's chains.

That as soon as he looses the election, he will loose grip of lagos and the Southwest.

A new king maker will emerge in the Southwest.

Lol. Keep bashing your bishop in excitement. You'll be surprised by the reality of Nigeria it does not seem you Igbos are mature enough to prepare for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates / Swear-in Jonathan Or Leave Our Oil, Ijaw Youths Declare / Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.