Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. (7011 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Then why are you being aggressive, over what exactly? Over my comment or what?

I am actually just seeing your stats...

Lol...Atiku win south south votes, you are so delusional.

Obi is getting nothing less than 65 - 70% in the south South and this is me being conservative.

Obi is getting nothing less than 80% in the south east.

Nothing less than 35% to 40% in the south west

Nothing less than 30 - 35% in the NC

As for NW and NE I am smart enough not to expect Obi to get any substantial votes, except for Taraba and a little in Adamawa.

Atiku 45% in SS my ass. For my own region, you think it's by sitting in your little enclave and typing trash.

Unlike some of you, we don't depend on government and politicians patronage for survival.

Atiku has a high chance of winning and I would not be surprised if he does but that beer palour analysis is crap.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

I am actually just seeing your stats...

Lol...Atiku win south south votes, you are so delusional.

Obi is getting nothing less than 65 - 70% in the south South and this is me being conservative.

Obi is getting nothing less than 80% in the south east.

Nothing less than 35% to 40% in the south west

Nothing less than 30 - 35% in the NC

As for NW and NE I am smart enough not to expect Obi to get any substantial votes, except for Taraba and a little in Adamawa.

Atiku 45% in SS my ass. For my own region, you think it's by sitting in your little enclave and typing trash.

Unlike some of you, we don't depend on government and politicians patronage for survival.

Atiku has a high chance of winning and I would not be surprised if he does but that beer palour analysis is crap.

Again your emotion is getting better part of you.

Am from SW, worked with SS for many years, did my service in Anambra. More importantly worked in an organisation that has representation from all regions of Nigeria and have vast knowledge about Nigeria politics.

If Obi get more than 25% in overall vote and 30% in SW I will apologise to you publicly here on Nairaland.

If Obi win, I will delete my account of 10years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Omoawoke: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Such a funny imagination.... Una talk pass this before primaries

Don't go and start grassroot, door to door ward to LGA campaign for your stupid Obituary candidate

will u mind them. They have been spreading different propagandas.
Say aboki dey sell PDP flag 200, LP 300, APC no dey sell

Propagandas that have no weight
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 679akinrinnola: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
But abiola won 1993 Election in oyo state Adedibu got abiola money and work for abiola ,But abiola won 1993 Election in oyo state Adedibu got abiola money and work for abiola ,...
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Again your emotion is getting better part of you.

Am from SW, worked with SS for many years, did my service in Anambra. More importantly worked in an organisation that has representation from all regions of Nigeria and have vast knowledge about Nigeria politics.

If Obi get more than 25% in overall vote and 30% in SW I will apologise to you publicly here on Nairaland.

If Obi win, I will delete my account of 10years

First of all I think some of you should rest with silly and childish statements like you will block your account for whatever reason, does your account put food on my table??, Does it feed anybody?? So what's with the statement??, If you like block it today nobody cares and nobody will notice.

Secondly, I am not God, I am not in the business of confidently asserting who will win the elections, worry about being alive by then first.

Thirdly, I don't know what you mean by having vast knowledge about Nigerian politics, cos the last I checked people are frustrated and just want a good leader to make things better, APC has clearly failed so out of the picture.

Fourth, the Peter Obi you love to hate has totally changed the game, you guys started from just 4 people typing on twitter in a room, to social media, to only south east, to no structure to no northern support and all has failed to stop his momentum.

If you like keep being delusional that Peter Obi is not a serious contender, even your so called political big wigs like Tinubu and Atiku recognise now he is a threat and are acting according, who knows you abeg?.

Whoever wins will rule and heaven's will not fall, things will either continue in a downward spiral or begin to improve, all we want is improvement.

You served in Anambra and did some work in the SS and you have suddenly become an expert on how they act....well I am from the south South, and I spent my late primary and secondary sch in the south east, spent my university days in the south west, Lagos and Ogun to be specific... I currently live and work in the north.

Live in Abuja, my business carries me everywhere in the north from Niger to Kano to Kaduna, currently in Kebbi. So spare me you crap about knowing about Nigerian politics, this elections will shock a lot of you.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin
duro4chang:
Back to the sender .
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Larryton(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Such a funny imagination.... Una talk pass this before primaries

Don't go and start grassroot, door to door ward to LGA campaign for your stupid Obituary candidate

Silly people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ddokie: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

You are political fry. The moment you win a primary in ruling party like APC you get sponsors from different angles. Tinubu may not even need to spend 1 naira when people he has high chance of winning in the general election

Rubbish talk.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ddokie: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
stocktaker:
But abiola won 1993 Election in oyo state Adedibu got abiola money and work for abiola ,

Abiola would have won with or without adedibu's support.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Mrfixitt(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

You know how people in secondary school will cheer you to go and fight, but will laugh when you are beaten? grin grin grin
Lol. This dude is very funny and crazy
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ddokie: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

In the end Abiola won with a wide margin defeating Tofa and federal might with a wide margin

Tinubu won't even spend one kobo when we have FG, Majority of State Governors, Chagoury brothers, Dangote , Otedola, Volpi of Oando

Can you confidently say people of rural north and South would see 5k cash and not sell their votes

I can tell you for free that in your list of sponsors above, FG won't put a dime into the BATs campaign. i don't know the governor you believe will contribute to tinubus campaign knowing fully well that all of them are leaving office, and that tinubu has an excess of funds from Lagos. Even if they do, it will just be formality since the bulk of the campaign funds voted for the states from the campaign will still come to them.

I doubt if any of the private sector guys there will give beyond 2b, maybe Chagoury because of the close ties they have with tinubu.

Tinubu is a very rich man, and he will spend so much of his money, and people are waiting for it. Nevertheless, the direction the money is coming from is not the bother of the field politicians and coordinators, what they are sure of is that money will come. And before they disburse funds that get to them, they would have pocketed enough for themselves.

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
VERDA:

First of all I think some of you should rest with silly and childish statements like you will block your account for whatever reason, does your account put food on my table??, Does it feed anybody?? So what's with the statement??, If you like block it today nobody cares and nobody will notice.

Secondly, I am not God, I am not in the business of confidently asserting who will win the elections, worry about being alive by then first.

Thirdly, I don't know what you mean by having vast knowledge about Nigerian politics, cos the last I checked people are frustrated and just want a good leader to make things better, APC has clearly failed so out of the picture.

Fourth, the Peter Obi you love to hate has totally changed the game, you guys started from just 4 people typing on twitter in a room, to social media, to only south east, to no structure to no northern support and all has failed to stop his momentum.

If you like keep being delusional that Peter Obi is not a serious contender, even your so called political big wigs like Tinubu and Atiku recognise now he is a threat and are acting according, who knows you abeg?.

Whoever wins will rule and heaven's will not fall, things will either continue in a downward spiral or begin to improve, all we want is improvement.

You served in Anambra and did some work in the SS and you have suddenly become an expert on how they act....well I am from the south South, and I spent my late primary and secondary sch in the south east, spent my university days in the south west, Lagos and Ogun to be specific... I currently live and work in the north.

Live in Abuja, my business carries me everywhere in the north from Niger to Kano to Kaduna, currently in Kebbi. So spare me you crap about knowing about Nigerian politics, this elections will shock a lot of you.

At this post is fair enough unlike the bogus claim that Obi will win where he didn't have followers.

Campaign can and should be done without bitterness and insult. Obidient are only getting a dose of their insults, if they don't stop the will have it in full cup
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Ttalk: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ddokie:

I can tell you for free that in your list of sponsors above, FG won't put a dime into the BATs campaign. i don't know the governor you believe will contribute to tinubus campaign knowing fully well that all of them are leaving office, and that tinubu has an excess of funds from Lagos. Even if they do, it will just be formality since the bulk of the campaign funds voted for the states from the campaign will still come to them.

I doubt if any of the private sector guys there will give beyond 2b, maybe Chagoury because of the close ties they have with tinubu.

Tinubu is a very rich man, and he will spend so much of his money, and people are waiting for it. Nevertheless, the direction the money is coming from is not the bother of the field politicians and coordinators, what they are sure of is that money will come. And before they disburse funds that get to them, they would have pocketed enough for themselves.

You don't know how political party raises money for election
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by senjutsu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

You know how people in secondary school will cheer you to go and fight, but will laugh when you are beaten? grin grin grin
Guy u no well grin grin
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by VERDA: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

At this post is fair enough unlike the bogus claim that Obi will win where he didn't have followers.

Campaign can and should be done without bitterness and insult. Obidient are only getting a dose of their insults, if they don't stop the will have it in full cup

Supporters of all candidates claim their candidates will win everywhere, supporters of every candidate insult others so stop making it seem like only Obi supporters throw insults around, you can't insult people and expect them to be silent.

Some of you making so much noise about Obi supporters did worst to Jonathan in 2015 so let's rest abeg with the hypocrisy, that they are louder on the social media space does not mean other supporters are not as if not more vile.

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by 00FFT00(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA, 36 states plus FCT

APC has a solid presence, structure, party agent, Mobilizers , grassroot campaigners, Trade union like NURTW and APC market women in almost all wards and they are ready to deliver

What does Zombidiots Labour party and Obituary have?!

Absolutely nothing
Disappointed and angry Nigerians, old and young, male and female and with PVC's. E go soon be grin

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Vulturereloaded: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Guy where u dey get your update? Its already playing out.

https://www.nairaland.com/7397788/kano-people-refused-welcome-tinubu

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say my comment dey make you sad. You have just started. I go give you more of it. Before election many of you will get heart attack. Kikikikikiki! I laff at your woe. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. Haters continue to feel sad. I like it like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us here .

Keep dreaming urchin I laugh at you in swahili. Amoda ogunlere in losing by a landslide and also losing in Lagos make my words, his time is up and the vultures are circling, the end of a wicked man is always very funny just watch till the end. I have already bought buckets for your tears.
Peter Obi is your next president. Cry more

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
FunKiller:

Keep dreaming urchin I laugh at you in swahili. Amoda ogunlere in losing by a landslide and also losing in Lagos make my words, his time is up and the vultures are circling, the end of a wicked man is always very funny just watch till the end. I have already bought buckets for your tears.
Peter Obi is your next president. Cry more
Loser!!! E pain you? Failure! You and your Pandora are losers. Obi can never rule Nigeria. Continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Wailer. I laugh at you kikikikikiki
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Loser!!! E pain you? Failure! You and your Pandora are losers. Obi can never rule Nigeria. Continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Wailer. I laugh at you kikikikikiki

Kikikiki KILL YOURSELF agbado pampers licker. You sound like a retarded person. Not even gonna reply you sef. The Lord has already started his work of emancipting Nigeria. Whether you like it or not we are dragging your asses to the promised land. But you can feel free to die at the gate if you no want to enter

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2022
FunKiller:

Kikikiki KILL YOURSELF agbado pampers licker. You sound like a retarded person. Not even gonna reply you sef. The Lord has already started his work of emancipting Nigeria. Whether you like it or not we are dragging your asses to the promised land. But you can feel free to die at the gate if you no want to enter
Looser. E pain you. You go wail taya
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Looser. E pain you. You go wail taya

At this point you sound like a primary 5 boy that is fighting over kuli kuli. Grown man like you. It really takes a brainless person to support APC. I rest my case you are beyond saving.This you Seun Sesan ? grin

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by Bizibi(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
I told someone here some months ago I have forgotten his name.....I told him to make his money now and he should not miss the opportunity. It is still the same thing I told an apc supporter from north Central.

It was last year I was told the presidency don't like tinubu and they need to trust someone to protect them. If you are in apc just make your money, try your best and go home.

3 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
FunKiller:

At this point you sound like a primary 5 boy that is fighting over kuli kuli. Grown man like you. It really takes a brainless person to support APC. I rest my case you are beyond saving.This you Seun Sesan ? grin
You have just started. May your wailing last till eternity. Tinubu will govern this country.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
You have just started. May your wailing last till eternity. Tinubu will govern this country.
Govern your papa village. I wo der how much they paying you to bankroll your madness and trolling.
I have seen that you have nothing constructive or intelligent to say so I won't engage with dimwits anymore. Adios urchin

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
FunKiller:

Govern your papa village. I wo der how much they paying you to bankroll your madness and trolling.
I have seen that you have nothing constructive or intelligent to say so I won't engage with dimwits anymore. Adios urchin
TINUBU will rule this country. Your parents will be his footstools.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
FunKiller:

Wailer, cry me a river. Tinubu is the next president
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
TINUBU will rule this country. Your parents will be his footstools.
And your parents must be ashamed of producing a failure like you. Go join Festus Racoon cry

2 Likes

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
FunKiller:

And your parents must be ashamed of producing a failure like you. Go join Festus Racoon cry
Your wretched parents are already in sorrow for producing you. Sorrow and lamentation will never depart from you lineage.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by FunKiller: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Your wretched parents are already in sorrow for producing you. Sorrow and lamentation will never depart from you lineage.

Haha e pain you you little weasel. Me and my family are doing well so i dont have to sell my conscience for a morsel of bread unlike you political Esau.
I laugh at you in swahili
Your Agbado dead master will never smell Aso Rock.
My anointing is BACK TO SENDER so misery sorrow and lamentation returns back to you and your generations a hundred fold forever you dirty urchin. Like gather like son

1 Like

Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
FunKiller:

Haha e pain you you little weasel. Me and my family are doing well so i dont have to sell my conscience for a morsel of bread unlike you political Esau.
My anointing is BACK TO SENDER so misery sorrow and lamentation returns back to you and your generations a hundred fold forever you dirty urchin. Like gather like son
Asiwaju is the next president. Tinubu is greater than you all. You will all bow before him. He will rule over you. You will beg him for your daily bread.
Re: What The North Is Doing To Tinubu Is Not Good Oo. by duro4chang(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
FunKiller:

You are not doing well at all. if you are doing well you will not be giving yourself stress like this online. Just see Tinubu's name and you began to shake. Sapa has caught you. Dingbat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GRV Accuses Governor Sanwo Olu Of Using State Funds To Pay For Legal Fees / 288 Jailed For Internet Fraud - EFCC / APC To Boycott National Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.