Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him (1257 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Playloaded: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wife reportedly loses her husbandof five years after hiring a lady to test his loyalty.

The story was shared by a popular singer, Benkretz on his Instagram story.

According to Benkretz, the woman had allegedly hired another lady to flirt with her husband in order to test his loyalty.

The husband, however, failed the test as he had fallen in love with the lady his wife hired.

See post below:-

https://www.playloaded.com/wife-loses-husband-of-5-years-to-lady

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by HyperCoaster: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by HopeNeverDies: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Both the Tester and The Testee are Nincompoops. LoL
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Nazgul: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you don't want your loved ones to disappoint you, don't expose them to temptation.

She literally used her hands to destroy her home. Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by virginprincess(f): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Eyinju112(f): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Some games are not to be played grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
lol the party has just started.... you dey test your husband whether him go cheat or not.... you mumu no be small....you never see anything self....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Belteshazzar1: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
The man died?
How can you fight flesh with flesh....
Men hardly overcome sexual desires, testing him with a lady that has what you have is a wrong idea

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Nonexisting1: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Foolish gender doing foolish things. Watch as they will start blaming the man who was minding his business until his foolish and idle wife's foolishness got the better part of her. Ndi uchu

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:

Wetin dey do this mumu mtcheew..
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by virginprincess(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Wetin dey do this mumu mtcheew..
Nayou be mumu.......idiot.
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Lalami3232(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Decentdave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Who's to be blamed?
Like for the Woman share For the trapped Husband

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
My ex girlfriend tried this same shit with me and i happily failed the test

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by TinubuPikin: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Merch:
My ex girlfriend tried this same shit with me and i happily failed the test

Same thing causing problems in my relationship, my girl tested me and I failed since then na so so suspicion

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don’t blame yourself, somebody told me that any girl that put you through a test doesn’t love you
TinubuPikin:

Same thing causing problems in my relationship, my girl tested me and I failed since then na so so suspicion

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Husband Of 5 Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him by Legitman05: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why on earth would you try to test a man's ability to resist temptation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surely This Is Going To Be My New Banginng Style For This Weekend / How To Convert A Lesbian / I Want To Be Selling Meat. How Do You All See It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.