Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) (4775 Views)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:
The question is why build it in Lagos? Why not in Enugu OR! anywhere in the SE?
Why didn't Dangote build his fertilizer plants and cement factories in Kano? Economic illiterate

1 Like

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
MissLeslie:
Somebody create the enabling environment, why Lagos not Delta or River State that is close to his state. Everybody want Lagos,
Who created enabling environment in Abuja? I guess Yoruba should vacate Abuja fo Gwari people
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Everybody wants to come and invest in the foundation tinubu has laid down.....tinubu created the friendly enabling business environment lekki free trade zone.......anybody can come and invest, I don't know hw that means building lagos to ipigs grin grin grin grin if south east is not worth building bcoz of the unfriendly ppl of that region that's basically on u

The leaders in south east are embezzling the life of their ppl back home in south east inside poverty and stealing their resources to invest in lagos is not such a bad idea...at least not all of them r investing into hero beer grin
Check capital importation in Nigeria states (ie FDI) . Abia is next to Lagos

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
drlateef:

Nonsense!!! Ingrates. If Tinubu had not reclaimed all the lands from the ocean, will there be any free trade zone? If Tinubu had not designated the place as free trade zone, would he have been able to go there to establish business? These are the ingrates we are talking about. Why can’t he go and built his oil business in Enugu.
All the parcels of land designated for one thing or the other Enugu or other parts of the country what have afonjas invested there? Economic illiterates
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by drlateef: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

All the parcels of land designated for one thing or the other Enugu or other parts of the country what have afonjas invested there? Economic illiterates

What are Okoros looking for in Lagos? Go back home.

3 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Cryofigbos: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Check capital importation in Nigeria states (ie FDI) . Abia is next to Lagos

Is that d investment we r talking about or hw does dis add to d IGR of abia following lagos when ogun state alone generate more revenue than whole of south east......we dey talk blue u dey post black....u dey ok so grin grin what's d correlation in dis and d topic

2 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Why didn't Dangote build his fertilizer plants and cement factories in Kano? Economic illiterate
Economic literate,
Your bitterness no move me.

1 Like

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Anyiamaka: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Dis mumu that don't have 50k in bank account grin grin grin grin

You can continue to laugh at your sorry self. There are levels to these-- the difference between odogwu and odiegwu!
Your insults don't mean anything to me because you don't mean a thing to your sorry self
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
drlateef:

What are Okoros looking for in Lagos? Go back home.
Stay in your brown roof and wail
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Is that d investment we r talking about or hw does dis add to d IGR of abia following lagos when ogun state alone generate more revenue than whole of south east......we dey talk blue u dey post black....u dey ok so grin grin what's d correlation in dis and d topic
Economic illiterate. IGR is never used in measuring economic progress. Taxation does not mean economy progress but productivity which reflects in GDP. sizes of economies are measured in GDP not IGR, while poverty level is measured in GDP per capita which SE are ranking higher than SW by far

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

Economic literate,
Your bitterness no move me.
You roll out drum to celebrate Dangote and claim that Igbos are only Hawking gala but you see igboman investment in lekki free trade zone now and start asking why he didn't do it in his state. Are you not the economic illitrate filled with bitterness? You celebrate Chinese deep sea port, why didn't the Chinese build it in China? Does it mean that Lagos is more develop than China? This is why brown roof litter your region. Lack of adventure
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Afamed: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Mba is the Enugu State PDP guber candidate. These are the people that built and are still building Lagos not Thiefnubuu

When you want to promote your hypocrisy ,Tinubu owns 90% of Lagos

When you want to sound silly, Mba is the one that built Lagos

Even Dangote who owns a whole refinery in Lagos will not tell you he owns Lagos.

This is what they usually say about una. The one with Refinery in Lagos does not go to AIT to announce but the one with ordinary Tank fam has gone to CNN to make it public.

Fashola, Otedola, Matrix all with plenty Tank fam in Lagos and across, they dont make noise about it. Just your kinsman one Tank fam in LFZ, he has suddenly become the one that built lagos.

I shame for una
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Shikini: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aww ....
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by owobokiri(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
He built Lagos because he has a tank farm in lekki free trade zone? These chest beating must stop
Atleast he is not collecting 10% of Lagos total tax returns through Alphabeta
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Mrshocker(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why he no fit build am for The paradise obi created in the east lol
Awon werey
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by benardtotti(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
He built Lagos because he has a tank farm in lekki free trade zone? These chest beating must stop

Don't mind him , if he was thinking straight he should have asked who designed and birthed the free trade zone that pinnacle went to setup business?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

You roll out drum to celebrate Dangote and claim that Igbos are only Hawking gala but you see igboman investment in lekki free trade zone now and start asking why he didn't do it in his state. Are you not the economic illitrate filled with bitterness? You celebrate Chinese deep sea port, why didn't the Chinese build it in China? Does it mean that Lagos is more develop than China? This is why brown roof litter your region. Lack of adventure
Lol. But the Chinese are not claiming that they built Lagos. Neither is Dangote. Even the Peter Mba is not claiming such. Lol. Na u wen never 'build' anything dey fumble.

But why Lagos/SW though?
Why?

Modified: I heard said Mba has been making noise about his tank farm in CNN. lol.
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Even Dangote who owns a whole refinery in Lagos will not tell you he owns Lagos.

This is what they usually say about una. The one with Refinery in Lagos does not go to AIT to announce but the one with ordinary Tank fam has gone to CNN to make it public.

Fashola, Otedola, Matrix all with plenty Tank fam in Lagos and across, they dont make noise about it. Just your kinsman one Tank fam in LFZ, he has suddenly become the one that built lagos.

I shame for una

The bolded is what I just asked him.

Again I ask: why Lagos? Why not elsewhere in Nigeria?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

I shame for una
You are confused. I thought we only sell gala?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

The bolded is what I just asked him.

Again I ask: why Lagos? Why not elsewhere in Nigeria?
You be mugu. Dangote refinery is good in Lagos instead of Kano but Peter Mba should answer you why he is doing business in Lagos. Illitrate

1 Like

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol. But the Chinese are not claiming that they built Lagos. Neither is Dangote. Even the Peter Mba is not claiming such. Lol. Na u wen never 'build' anything dey fumble.

But why Lagos/SW though?
Why?

Modified: I heard said Mba has been making noise about his tank farm in CNN. lol.
But nobody is telling Chinese that came to Nigeria only to sell gala. If you do, he will remind of what they own. Simple
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
benardtotti:

Don't mind him , if he was thinking straight he should have asked who designed and birthed the free trade zone that pinnacle went to setup business?
Designer. What have you invested in what was designed elsewhere?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

You be mugu. Dangote refinery is good in Lagos instead of Kano but Peter Mba should answer you why he is doing business in Lagos. Illitrate
Oga I no go insult you coz obviously na you dey bitter lol.

Economic viability. Lagos state is economically more viable and favourable to do business than ALL other states in Nigeria, when you consider certain factors.

And it's not illitrate, it's illiterate with the 'e'. shocked
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrshocker:
Why he no fit build am for The paradise obi created in the east lol
Awon werey
Why didn't Dangote build his refinery or fertilizer factory in Kano? Una no even get sense. Meanwhile this is sea horse in Anambra

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Designer. What have you invested in what was designed elsewhere?
......and what has been designed elsewhere in Nigeria?
Any other free-trade zones you want us to know about?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

Oga I no go insult you coz obviously na you dey bitter lol.

Economic viability. Lagos state is economically more viable and favourable to do business than ALL other states in Nigeria, when you consider certain factors.

And it's not illitrate, it's illiterate with the 'e'. shocked
And thiefnubuu is not responsible for that viability. That's my point
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

......and what has been designed elsewhere in Nigeria?
Any other free-trade zones you want us to know about?
Una own don finish. Una no know anything outside una region. A big disadvantage
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

And thiefnubuu is not responsible for that viability. That's my point
And who told you I'm a Tinubu supporter? Or is that how your brain is wired due to hate? That all Yorubas are Tinubu supporters and those who're not should accept all kinds of shit thrown at their tribe (Yoruba)?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Una own don finish. Una no know anything outside una region. A big disadvantage
lol. Na you sabi.

What I do know is that the SW region is the most preferred destination of other Nigerians willing to relocate. I lie?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

And who told you I'm a Tinubu supporter? Or is that how your brain is wired due to hate? That all Yorubas are Tinubu supporters and those who're not should accept all kinds of shit thrown at their tribe (Yoruba)?
But that is topic of my thread. To discredit the "Tinubu built Lagos" mantra
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

lol. Na you sabi.

What I do know is that the SW region is the most preferred destination of other Nigerians willing to relocate. I lie?
And it has nothing to with Thiefbuuu.
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

And it has nothing to with Thiefbuuu.
Like I care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible / South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting / Taraba Governor Danbaba Suntai Reportedly Brain-Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.