Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25715 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by slivertongue: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
T smiley
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda won't save Apc

APC gat nothing to Campaign with.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by sunnnnyuu(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496

Mr. A.I.M (automated lie Man) this is the correct name of Obidient
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Onyeluxury: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is false information being posted on Nairaland front page.Doctored video!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Mikemurder(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
But seriously, i think APC people are sick.
I had to look for the original video...
Like they fucking editted this video.
PO was giving instance that China used MDGs to get 439m people out of porverty. He also gave instances of India and others...
I swear APC is pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Joevics(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda won't save Apc
Hi. Here is the original video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QECALAKG0

Script
Here's the transcript

The idea is MDG. It was MDG that China mainstream into their development agenda and was able to pull 439 million people out of poverty. It was MDG that India mainstream into their development agenda and pulled 269 (million) people out of poverty. That is what Vietnam used to pull over 45(million) people out of poverty.

In Nigeria, we didn't do it and we threw more people into poverty.
But Anambra state was number one when it ended. Despite being number one, go to our schools. Our schools were closed for two years.......

Edit your comment and add the video and the script.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onyeluxury:
This is false information being posted on Nairaland front page.Doctored video!

E muzz me o. I am very very shocked by this one, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pinacole1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
The medical condition is called pseudologia fantastica, he is going through a lot, our prayers and support are with u H.E Peter Obi..

Thanks boss. It is also called mythomania or pathological lying
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by olaoye15(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Nwanne you don't have to continuously explain yourself to any corn eating parasite.

Whether or not they like it you're headed to Aso Rock come 2023

I guess your are talking about the Aso Rock in your father's house. With his lie lie attitude, the only place is guaranteed of him is he'll fire.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mikemurder:
PO was giving instance that China used MDGs to get 439m people out of porverty. He also gave instances of India and others...
I swear APC is pathetic

Very pathetic lots. Awon eyan kayperry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by PHIPEX(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
He was talking of China not himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pinacole1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mikemurder:
I swear APC is pathetic

Shut up ur mouth d link is dere watch it
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by OctavianAC(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why is it always about Obi?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Make them first ask him d population of Nigeria

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him microphone

At this rate peter obi is going with lies,if his lies are channeled to electricity generation Nigeria will have light 248
Watch the full video, he started with a leader of a particular country who moved his people out of poverty...why not google the whole video and watch the full version?. Obi said he was able to pull 269 people out of poverty, referring to a project. Listen again. It's called cheap propaganda. Why did the op cut off the video, making it sound like obi lied? O ga oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by TheSameGuy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Shut up liar
post=117695301:
Under Peter Obi's administration National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP) rated Anambra State as lowest in poverty in Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by amaridigital(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Illegal1:
Dis man lie pass lia muhamed...

Lai Mohammed ke, dat one dey for kindergarten class wey Obi dey. Obi na professor of lies.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by happydays1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
What he said there is china has lifted 400mpeople out of poverty, I've watched it before. Y don't u guys creating all this propaganda confront obi, sincehe never Dodges questions and answers or interviews
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by N3TRAL: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Watch the full video, he started with a leader of a particular country who moved his people out of poverty...why not google the whole video and watch the full version?. Obi said he was able to pull 269 people out of poverty, referring to a project. Listen again. It's called cheap propaganda. Why did the op cut off the video, making it sound like obi lied? O ga oo

Mr identity theft and misrepresentation.

There are 2 options left for you:

Live and watch Jagaban become your President or go drink poisoned communion and die grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ukenke: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by josilcool(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
What is Nigeria population?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Shut up liar
Otondo you posted 2017, the report from NAPEP is 2010 when Obi was governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
PassingShot:

You guys are special bred.

So, this nonsense is the justification for the deranged man's claim?
Otondo the video was doctored

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by drlateef: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help

Lol���� grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by KGD10: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:

It's still lamba. He said he implemented an idea which China implemented and was able to move 463 million out of poverty. Lamba! He's directly saying he pioneered the idea bla bla bla which China used. And if China moved 463 million out of poverty, why couldn't the so called pioneer be able to move the whole of his Anambra people? Lol. Lamba. Especially for Someone who couldn't grow his state revenue. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
herkeem:

But is it up to 439 million
The video was doctored watch the original video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Larryton:
What is Nigeria population?
He was referring to a particular country in the millions of peoppe he mentioned, not himself or Nigeria at the beginning of his speech. Loud the volume of your phone, place it close to your ear and listen...the part which followed was where he was referring to himself, that he was able to pull 269 people out of poverty. The OP deliberately cut off the starting point of the speech making it sound as if obi was referring to himself...obi said he was( referring to the leader of a country) able to...and the 269 people,obi said he too was able to pull out of poverty...they're 2 different things.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Onyeluxury: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
begoniaa:

E muzz me o. I am very very shocked by this one, I swear.
This is what this place has degenerated into ...just for the sake of cheap smear campaign

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by dazzlingd(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seun you should be ashamed of yourself.
This video was doctored but all u cared about was posting a thread with a very unprofessional topic saying “Tinubu’s bot”
You may need to improve this your site and maybe upgrade your education, attend a business school or go abroad to take courses on management
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by maxist2020(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
He meant MDG was able to move 439 million people out of poverty.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MonkeyMods(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
truthfinder319:
Corn or no corn you guys are stupid. Your candidate is saying rubbish and you are happy

And your candidate is perpetually on drugs and making slurred statements
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

It's still lamba. He said he implemented an idea which China implemented and was able to move 463 million out of poverty. Lamba! He's directly saying he pioneered the idea bla bla bla which China used. And if China moved 463 million out of poverty, why couldn't the so called pioneer be able to move the whole of his Anambra people? Lol. Lamba. Especially for Someone who couldn't grow his state revenue. Lol
I'm happy you mentioned China, which he was referring to in the opening speech which the OP deliverability cut off, not Nigeria. You and I know Nigerian population is plus 200pm nah. It was only the 269 people pulled out of poverty that he credited to himself. Obi couldn't have made such a mistake. Easy ę joo grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by drlateef: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help

I go die ooooo!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 1972xy: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Can someone ask this lier if the whole Nigeria is up to 430 million people.
Person will just open his mouth and say what is not.
Obi. ...ipob pigs will not see anything bad in this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide / Outrage As Two FG Agencies Sign Mou At COP28 / SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.