Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25587 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Well, after watching the video like 10 times, there is a kind of loop in it, it might have been altered but who cares, Obi supporters are being paid with the coins wey dem dey use.. the guy wey run diz level ain't joking at all... he go still run anoda one

This doesn't change the fact that hoebi is otunba lamba...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi, could you show us the evidence of 439 million people that you moved out of poverty, not just mere rhetoric? With all due respect, sir, I disagree with you. This is another one of those lies by a LIEGERIAN politician who would say any and everything to their ill-informed supporters and the electorate in a bid to get their VOTES. It's NO secret that politicians in LIEGERIA are NOT only known for their crookedness but to be pathological LIARS and embellishers! No truth ever comes out of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Omoooo. Una go dig new lows tire sha. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by duality(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Doctored video

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Nwanne you don't have to continuously explain yourself to any corn eating parasite.

Whether or not they like it you're headed to Aso Rock come 2023

Doctored video.

Real video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kellyzaf(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Video link

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496

Listen to the video first b4 u start to talk, his is not even talking about Nigeria or himself, he talking about what other countries r doing, no let bloggers dey use ur head any how cuz na their season we dey now. I cone in peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Sholaco: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hahaha hahaha this man
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by rollywise(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
O you fool. Listen very well. He wasn't talking about himself. He's making instances to other countries. You spring up propaganda against a man who truly means well for Nigeria. A man who has done what others can't do when it comes to the love of money. All because you want to sell your candidate who turns out to be your oppressors. Time will tell. Of course you are already reaping the dividends of voting for buhari

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by PassingShot(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117695301:
Under Peter Obi's administration National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP) rated Anambra State as lowest in poverty in Nigeria
You guys are special bred.

So, this nonsense is the justification for the deranged man's claim?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by QuikMedia: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
That's not What he Said Oooo listen to the full video....APC and PDP supporter Keep digging What's not lost. You will soon dig you Foolishness

Let Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Freebills12: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
propaganda won't work. Obi was not even referring to himself, God will expose all of you. Show us the whole tape! He was talking of another country.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:
This is true. I am one of them.

Doctored video.

Real video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kellyzaf(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
madridguy:
Make I just dey laugh for here grin grin grin

Obi-liar himself.

Listen to the video first b4 u start to talk, his is not even talking about Nigeria or himself, he talking about what other countries r doing, no let bloggers dey use ur head any how cuz na their season we dey now. I cone in peace.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by truthfinder319: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
In a sane clime this man should not be a Councillor
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by koladebrainiac(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
lol
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by damkin24(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lamba
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kellyzaf(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Put it on top , be doing commentary on your video, if not it will not count for monetisation

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Make them first ask him d population of Nigeria

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him microphone

At this rate peter obi is going with lies,if his lies are channeled to electricity generation Nigeria will have light 248

You guys don't have sense. When one person is moved out of poverty and start creating Jobs the multiplier effect is what he is saying. You people just want to look for ways to twist Peter Obi's words against him walahi you need to be flogged with horsewhip because this thing you are doing even JSS1 pupils cannot do it
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Beverlyjean(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bigchristo:
I am Obidient but this speech is over exaggerated, Nigeria is not up to 439 millions Abeg where him for see this figures?

Peter obi has been an international business man for decades...everything doesn't start and end in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by truthfinder319: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
People Out Of Poverty by truthfinder319: 2:51pm
In a sane clime this man should not be a Councillor

wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of povertyā€¯ - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kellyzaf(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Larryton:
What is Nigeria population?

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kellyzaf(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:
One begins to wonder , if its by force to impress people with fake data

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Patrick1095: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be silly, what is the population of Nigeria that he took 439m Nigerians out of poverty?
And you think he spoke only for Nigeria? See how shallow your thinking is. gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Felabrity: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
When Tinubu made countless blunders like holy communion and climate change, during his interaction with Arewa forum, the mods didn't post it on frontpage

Bigots!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help

You need to be flogged walahi. The man is talking about the multiplier effects of lifting people out of poverty while you are busy shuffling for how to twist his words against him like as if you are a project supervisor shopping for plagiarism in a student's thesis
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Levels1:

And what's the population of Anambra State in general?

I'm asking for a friend

Bro na doctored video, no dey make them deceive you and your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Moredays2cum: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi is a stupid man how many of us dey for Nigeria self see this mad man, oleee, tinubu or atiku all the way , he no go better for you obi
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
When Tinubu made countless blunders like holy communion and climate change, during his interaction with Arewa forum, the mods didn't post it on frontpage

Bigots!

It is even a doctored video. Watch it again
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mrcompatriot: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
King of Lamba
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by BATified2023: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
obyno82:

You guys don't have sense. When one person is moved out of poverty and start creating Jobs the multiplier effect is what he is saying. You people just want to look for ways to twist Peter Obi's words against him walahi you need to be flogged with horsewhip because this thing you are doing even JSS1 pupils cannot do it
with your multiplier effect how come d whole spit east is poorer than ondo?

Emeka multiplier no dey work again?

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by olamike02: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM A DESPERATE OKORO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.