Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,054 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (19356 Views)

Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 million People Out Of Poverty, Here's The Video / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Teecosmetics(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kb
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Joystic: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol,
Didn't even need Falseprophet1 to tell me that BS would be debunked.
Obi is a very sound and intellectual somebori

13 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by BATified2023: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
Mod mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Please move this to front page. You guys have turned nairaland to a center for misinformation.

This is against your Rule 8.
u are a joke if u think a doctored video will b moved to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by inforesource: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
They won't succeed this time.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by RZArecta(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chuksaluta:
The moderator who moved it to front page should be querried.

CC: seun
queried by seun? Hahahaha grin it was done with his blessings I tell you

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Landowner101(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
The mods on this forum should be mindful on the kind of new they allow on front page, please don't sell the future of your unborn kids for little pennies thereby loosing a good man

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Ddokie: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chuksaluta:
The moderator who moved it to front page should be querried.

CC: seun

Should be sacked you mean.

Except Seun has made so much money, don’t see why he wants to kill nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by nazicartel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Seon thinks he's doing Obi? grin grin Hahahaha. Go and check the current Nairaland stats. I remember when Nairaland is pulling an average of 50,000 views on almost any front page thread. On good days even up to a 100,000 views. Now even though it's elections season posts struggle to get 30,000.

When you work against God's anointed he will look into your matter and but you to shame. No be Peter Obi wunna wan gang up against?
Nairaland na rubbish nah. I no longer frequent here like before. Immediately after general election. I'll delete everything related to Nairaland from my phone and system. And for the Obi's speech. We all knew he wasn't talking about Nigeria. But you know when Agbado is in your brain. There won't be spaces for good things to come in. And as for PDP members. Those ones are gone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Epicji: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
What is the population of Nigeria that Obi will say,he moved 439m out of poverty.

Tinubu people make una fear God small na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by fridayking(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
kurupt1:
The propaganda they unleashed against GEJ will not work on Peter obi. These apc people are evil and their followers are as dumb as sheep

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by DamnnNiggarr: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
shocked
Thank you, was about posting this.

Obi never claimed to pull 400+ people out of poverty.He said that
I Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra State for Eight Years, go there and check if their money is missing, he also said that he won Nō1 as MDGs( millennium Development Goals), which Nigerian government was a signatory to in the year 2000, and that the government of China implemented it in their agenda, which made them ( Chinese government) able to pull out over 439 million people out of poverty, and Indian did same, they were able to move over 269 million people out of poverty, Vietnam also used the MDGs to pull over 45million people out of poverty.

Watch the video under from 00mins:00secs to 02mins:30secs

May all the fake news carriers on Nairaland never know peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs

jrusky:

Pls provide the video evidence of your proof. However, why upset when it was you obi goats who started propaganda? You are given back what you gave to other so why crying?

No dogs here bro the only dogs here are all obi goats they are not only dogs they are all pigs and piglets.

Check out the video above from 00mins:00secs to 02mins:30secs.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by GboyegaD(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
ceeceeco:
As for me, the most important thing I love about Peter Obi's leadership is all about cutting cost of governance. He knows how to cut cost of governance, & his type is very essential now because, Nigeria is really in a huge debt. We are collapsing as a country, & I'm surprise some people are pretending not to notice it, the country is not working, yet people are campaigning for APC/PDP. some people are just not sensible, they are just after their selfish self & family, they're just so tribalistic & religious in their decisions, they're not considerate at all, they don't care about the common man at all, hence themselves, family, & friends are rich they don't care about you. Just look at the situation of our country, yet people will still be campaigning for PDP/APC. Incase you don't know, in Dubai, the government pays their citizen, whether they're working not, they're being paid monthly; I think about 400k a month, each citizen of Dubai earn nothing less than 400k from the government, and some people will come here & be shouting APC/PDP. Some people no just get shame/conscience at all, make una dey deceive una self for this country, na when una go wake up oneday see una selves as slaves na dat time una eye go clear. Quote me; anybody who's supporting Tinubu/Atiku is very wicked, that person doesn't mean well for this country. That person wants to remain in darkness & perpetual suffering, that person doesn't want to move forward, & I reject such person.

Iam moving forward.

Many of us live for the now and the N10k to N20k they will make this season is more important to them than what holds for their future.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by bhella10: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Doctored
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why dragging him up and down. Obidient to the world

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fake damage control video...

After dem don cut and join series of video...

Hoebi, him tu lie, otunba lamba the poverty lifter of our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Only those who want to be used and deceived by APC and PDP believed

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
okay....
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Newman2023: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
So Obi said 'China moved 439 million people out of poverty' and someone turned it to mean 'Obi claimed to move 439 million people out of poverty' - misinformation!

Yet the said misinformation is staying pretty on nairaland front page to be copied to other blogs!

Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by lhordspy: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Make Feb come and go

When did you start hating on obi you this sowore's fan-girl? smiley

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Another denial. Na thunder go kill obi and all of you defending this beast master liar a.k.a world No.1 denial son of bitch.

This obi must be a thief when he was young and that is why thief, murderers, assassins, separatist and criminals are his followers.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Zetty177x: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
They gat no dirt on him..seun take note

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by NothingDoMe: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
I hardly come here. Fake news is too much these days. I stay on Twitter with a wider coverage to burst their lies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by edward1106(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117699553][/quote]
What's the population of Nigeria? So is Anambarian population bigger than Nigeria for him to pull out 400M+ out of poverty?
May God help us all. I just wonder what kind of humans some of you are turning into.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Omoapena(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
At this point, Atiku is the best candidate amongst the trio
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Confirmedzombie: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi must stop lying. Obi must stop dishing out wrong figures and statistics.

We all know he is not even in the presidential race.

Obi lacks the skills and ideas to manage Nigeria.

How many people did obi lift out of poverty as governor.

What are his legacies. To be president of a nation is not picking beans.

Obi should go and rest.

Nonsense and confirmed liar

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by BATified2023: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:
The moderator who pushed that doctored video to front page should be permanently banned, or we will start reporting this forum as a fake news website.

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by fredoooooo: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
We told yiu dat we will match you with the same energy, lies, hate, and propaganda . We will beat you with campaign and achievement, una head go come down then .. Game on

Bush babies , cry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.