Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (19337 Views)

Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 million People Out Of Poverty, Here's The Video / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Plus10(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Urchins in the mud again with their failed propangada grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Appdriod: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him a microphone

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop

Read!!!!! Mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Softwareguy21: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
deeva2:
Obi said poverty caused insecurity in the North but insecurity in the SE is because of agitation.
where is the lie?
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ljoh: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
When you are a known confirmed liar, everything you say has to be re examined.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
more votes for Peter Obi is more votes Tinubu.

Peter Obi is working for Tinubu, your greatest rival is Tinubu. You Yoruba miscreant can't understand this
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
fk001:

Lol cry us river. Obi is a chronic liar

Your lie and propaganda have been busted,thrashed and removed from front page. Go back to your WhatsApp group admin to give you more lies

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by twilliamx(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's all mind games
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Shikini: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
The truth shall prevail

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Ddokie: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
rollywise:
I thought this fight was supposed to be amongst the big guys PDP and APC but all I see here is an attack on Obi everyday. Propaganda here and there just to discredit him. Who is d big boy now? Immediately I saw this video I knew he was talking about another country. But those who don't want to see this country move forward cut off where he started and showed us a cheap propaganda and fools bought it

Northern Christian votes
Yoruba Christian votes and moderate yoruba muslim votes
Entire SE votes
Majority of SS votes.

What is left?

The only big guy now is PO o. Incase you don't know. Tell your yard people.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi remains a chronic liar.China has being on their drive to reduce poverty decades before MDG. Their 'success' was not because of MDG but before and during MDG. Here are the MDGs below, i don't know which one Anambra state accomplished under Obi that he's calling MDG up and down.

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)

Goal 1

Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger

Goal 2

Achieve universal primary education

Goal 3

Promote gender equality and empower women

Goal 4

Reduce child mortality

Goal 5

Improve maternal health

Goal 6

Combating HIV/AIDs, malaria, and other diseases

Goal 7

Ensure environmental sustainability

Goal 8

Develop a global partnership for development

A good leader doesn't leave millions or billions of naira in the bank to keep his children/subjects hungry and underdeveloped. China relocated millions of people from remote villages into apartment complexes. Sometimes these were built in towns and cities. Why on earth is this smooth criminal comparing his mediocrity to China in any way?
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by reeleriksen(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
What's the total population of the country
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Doracity82(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Werey
Akwunakwuna
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by moppie123(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Seon thinks he's doing Obi? grin grin Hahahaha. Go and check the current Nairaland stats. I remember when Nairaland was pulling an average of 50,000 views on almost any front page thread. On good days even up to a 100,000 views. Now even though it's elections season posts struggle to get 30,000.

When you work against God's anointed he will look into your matter and put you to shame. No be Peter Obi unna wan gang up against?
Honestly is it very shameful for the owner of a platform like nairaland, the supposed biggest forum in Africa to be playing partisan politics. This is damaging nairaland seriously. I was shocked when I saw people believing the post. It simply shows that the poverty in the country didnt even afford them enough money to buy data to watch the video before making baseless comments. Please my people if not for anything, love your country. Other countries are leaving us behind and it is shameful that Nigeria that has what it takes to be a global power is still struggling with bad roads, electricity, poorly equipped hospitals, ASUU strike etc. If you don't know, we have what it takes to stand shoulder to shoulder with USA and UK if only we can get things right. N10,000, even N1,000,000 given to u today is of no value compared to the suffering in the country.... Please let's vote wisely, it is not about our tribesman, or brother, it is about love for country

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by chichima5764: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
How such false information was moved to FP, really calls for concern...How such false information was moved to FP, really calls for concern......

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Danniedpastor(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Werey

You keep posting this picture like the meeting was a secrete one.
I don't like Sheik Gunmi but, you need to realize that you to get peace, you need to reach all stake holders ( including the criminal and the I allies).
Don't be a dummy,dear.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Danniedpastor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Werey
You keep posting this picture like the meeting was a secrete one.
I don't like Sheik Gunmi but, you need to realize that you to get peace, you need to reach all stake holders ( including the criminal and the I allies).
Don't be a dummy,dear.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Salvador1: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rikze:
I knew it

Once they want to create anti-Obi threads, they'll let others know in their Whatsapp group so that they'll rush to comment and like each others comments.

Propagandists, tueh
they are actually in Facebook group too.
Na from there I first saw the propaganda voom they brought it to front page here.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ATLIEN2027: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
ljoh:
more votes for Peter Obi is more votes Tinubu.

Peter Obi is working for Tinubu, your greatest rival is Tinubu. You Yoruba miscreant can't understand this

Mumu man, I understand the logic more than you can imagine.
There's logic to the madness. There's also a reason for my constant barraging of the IPOB zombidient fools.
You know if you know. grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ejimatic: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/7391007/peter-obi-able-move-439

This is wrong and I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false.

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QECALAKG0

Whether he said it or not who cares?
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Joevics(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
ejimatic:
Whether he said it or not who cares?
You do enough to comment on it. Clown
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Grandemperor(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
In order to wriggle out of this unkind lacuna, Mr Peter Obi (His Excellency) must gracefully admit what he meant that SE Governors created the ESN because he has not refuted such.....His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi perspicuously meant that the Leadership of the SE paved the latitude for the enactment, and consequently, the establishment of the ESN.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by StrongAlphMale: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:
The moderator who pushed that doctored video to front page should be permanently banned, or we will start reporting this forum as a fake news website.

Seun kindly take notice of this! OBIDIENTs ain't joking at all. Nigeria must be Great again by fire by Force
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Dougyclan: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.

This is wrong and I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false.

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

don't mind all these mods, how many are we in Nigeria?
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by BTCog: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
It is either we have Peter Obi or we continue with Buhari.

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by wasuka14(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:

Video

Why the Batified team are in the LG and ward levels campaigning for the candidate in rural communities accross the 36 states. Obi supporters miscreants always on nairaland and on Twitter insulting everyone and defending the defenceless irolabi Obiorogbo that will fail and won't rise again. Continue enjoying your likes and retweets while it last.
As see as all the miscreants trying very hard to defend glaring statement even in the public. Nonsense
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Joevics(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

Why the Batified team are in the LG and ward levels campaigning for the candidate in rural communities accross the 36 states. Obi supporters miscreants always on nairaland and on Twitter insulting everyone and defending the defenceless irolabi Obiorogbo that will fail and won't rise again. Continue enjoying your likes and retweets while it last.
As see as all the miscreants trying very hard to defend glaring statement even in the public. Nonsense
Are you campaigning to ghosts? Who ar you campaigning to when almost half or the country has been flooded?
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by broadman20: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him a microphone

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop

Hahahaha!

Look at kettle calling pot black.

You are supporting a confirm criminal whose account has been blocked in the US and you have mouth to talk.

Make small shame catch Una small,

Criminal supporter.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by IfyBennyomah(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bleep Nairaland, Bleep all the mods, Bleep y’all in the ass
, am fucking outta here, worst platform I’ve ever seen
If Facebook Twitter and Instagram were like this, they won’t be where dey are today, rubbish
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mrcompatriot: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Seon thinks he's doing Obi? grin grin Hahahaha. Go and check the current Nairaland stats. I remember when Nairaland was pulling an average of 50,000 views on almost any front page thread. On good days even up to a 100,000 views. Now even though it's elections season posts struggle to get 30,000.

When you work against God's anointed he will look into your matter and put you to shame. No be Peter Obi unna wan gang up against?
wetin you u de fine here
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Morphinne: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:

Video

Please accept our sincere apologies but this is what happens when you lie way too much grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Morphinne: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Obi must stop lying. Obi must stop dishing out wrong figures and statistics.

We all know he is not even in the presidential race.

Obi lacks the skills and ideas to manage Nigeria.

How many people did obi lift out of poverty as governor.

What are his legacies. To be president of a nation is not picking beans.

Obi should go and rest.

Nonsense and confirmed liar
Exactly what I said. If he wasn’t a pathological, known liar, everyone would have given him the benefit of the doubt on seeing the video.
Obidiotians should warn their lord and the most educated man in the whole of igboland to tune down on his lying spree grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Basher8583: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:

Video

Haha mana. Fear God na. The action in the video no match wetin him dey talk.

You Obi supporters are too manipulative. Obi talks too much and makes heavy blunders in the process. Its too late to cover the misyarn up.

Thats how you manipulative shameless people came online to debunk the confession of the poor boy traficked by Senator Ekweremadu until your bubble bursted
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Stanleyq: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
holatin:
even though the guy lies like he breath, I knew he can't say that cus both literate and illiterate knows that we a little over 200 million. but the irony and funny things is obidient who has abused and castigate Bleep check for exposing them in the past will now be hail as hero today......

in all in all....let's stop sharing fake news or fighting because of a politician.....none of them really care about us....it's all bout personal interest....peter obi, tinubu and atiku will still hangout and marry each other children after election....na me and you go still dey chop the bad side of government. God bless u and me
sʊɢɢɛstɨօռ ʄʀօʍ a ɮaɖ ċɨtɨʐɛռ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics) / #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) / Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.