Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (19358 Views)

Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 million People Out Of Poverty, Here's The Video / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by PrinceMajestic: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
His outrageous lies always ends up with "fact check" or "go and verify" y'all get lost, we nor want check any stupid fact about your useless failed ipob/gumi Terrorist group patron. stupid idiotic people who are already the earliest LOSERS from all indications. Tinubu is your next Grand commander of the federal republic GCFR whether you like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him a microphone

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop

Guy if you have any iota of shame just shut up. You clearly have lost this game.

9 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Donjazet2: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop

Seun what will you do about these accounts that are clearly products of troll farms.

Seun I continue to expose these accounts, please do something about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by edward1106(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
jrusky:
Another denial. Na thunder go kill obi and all of you defending this beast master liar a.k.a world No.1 denial son of bitch.

This obi must be a thief when he was young and that is why thief, murderers, assassins, separatist and criminals are his followers.

Can u tell us what's the population of Nigeria? So is Anambarian population bigger than Nigeria for him to pull out 400M+ out of poverty?
May God help us all. I just wonder what kind of humans some of you are turning into.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pacino26(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
I think these mods supposed chop ban for defaulting on their own rules. Sending lies and propaganda to fp without verification. Their bias and bigotry is of the highest levels.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
fasho01:
If he wasn't known for giving false facts and telling lies, it would not have been believed in the first place anyway

Just save face and be silent

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by TAGM(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod

Ban yourselves for misinformation

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kozmicity: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/7391007/peter-obi-able-move-439

This is wrong and I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false.

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QECALAKG0

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by padresolomon: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.

This is wrong and I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false.

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

I think nairaland is gradually losing its credibility. How can u not crosscheck something as simple as this b4 approving.

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Snapchat:
Lmao. Obidense tears just start. If you can twist Tinubu’s speech and turn it into propaganda, change it to what he doesn’t mean just to score cheap political points; then you should accept it when they do it to Obi. After all there’s no difference between Obidense and urchins grin grin

Tit for tat too dey pain grin

Shut up there. If you have any shame.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Snapchat: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
obyno82:

Shut up there. If you have any shame.

Go and tell your parents to shut up, flattino. E pain am grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117699861][/quote]

Paid Propagandist

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mozes01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
man, be pulling facts and figure from head like biscuit andmilk meanwhile General Emilokan is busy shooting himself while the other Atikulated thief is spewing trash and bigotry

only a delusional fool, will not choose Obi ahead of the right and left hand thieves

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ceeceeco: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

Many of us live for the now and the N10k to N20k they will make this season is more important to them than what holds for their future.
My dear, this country is just disorganized with disorganized & selfish set of people. They want everything to favour only them, rather than everyone. Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian because of the biased mentality of most Nigerians. Religion, enthnicity/tribe have really eaten deep into us, & that's why we are where we are today, no progress at all.
I just want to enjoy my country & be proud of it for once, we've really suffered alot in this country. Some people are just so use to suffering that they don't care about the welfare of the country, they do whatever pleases them not minding the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by tyinfinity: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obituary the liar .
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Newman2023:
So Obi said 'China moved 439 million people out of poverty' and someone turned it to mean 'Obi claimed to move 439 million people out of poverty' - misinformation!

Yet the said misinformation is staying pretty on nairaland front page to be copied to other blogs!

Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs

Pls provide the video evidence of your proof. However, why upset when it was you obi goats who started propaganda? You are given back what you gave to other so why crying?

No dogs here bro the only dogs here are all obi goats they are not only dogs they are all pigs and piglets.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Zeezenho: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
No need for fact check afonja and his descendants are lier they are children of darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ATLIEN2027: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
When you are a known confirmed liar, everything you say has to be re examined.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Fearyourcreator: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Nairaland should be renamed agbadoland grin
Na clown site now grin
Wahala
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MrUchenna1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Propaganda is the urchins way cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mozes01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
jrusky:

Pls provide the video evidence of your proof. However, why upset when it was you obi goats who started propaganda? You are given back what you gave to other so why crying?

No dogs here bro the only dogs here are all obi goats they are not only dogs they are all pigs and piglets.

you asking for another proof, when its actually sitting pretty on the thread shows how deluded you are. ogbeni get out of Tinubu or Atifku's arss and get a life

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by effort1: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
His outrageous lies always ends up with "fact check" or "go and verify" y'all get lost, we nor want check any stupid fact about your useless failed ipob/gumi Terrorist group patron. stupid idiotic people who are already the earliest LOSERS from all indications. Tinubu is your next Grand commander of the federal republic GCFR whether you like it or not.

Have you noticed that nobody has fact checked about Tinubu's drug dealing?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by effort1: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:

I come tire ooo

Are you saying he lied about his name, age, education and parents like Tinubu?

Between Obi and Tinubu, who will you call the bigger liar?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by iezeiyida(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
They are always accusing PO wrongly

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Mowoe(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chuksaluta:
The moderator who moved it to front page should be querried.

CC: seun

You're calling Seun who is also a Tinubu supporter?! You fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Tochi3(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
RZArecta:
Seun knows what his mods are doing, they have his full backing. They used that false story to dampen agbados poisoned holy communion gaffe cool
Yeah.. seun is the Main culprit here..

He supports fake news and gives his mods Green light to ban anyone not supporting APCSHIT & Thief'nubu

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Kajaard: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:

Video

God bless you for this revelation.

Those urchins would not allow Peter Obi rest for a second.

You deserve some bottles of chilled Heineken for this bro cool

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by maestroferddi: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
The owner of this forum should not forget that no-one is above the law.

He could be amenable to prosecution at the opportune time...

Because most Nigerian politicians steal/loot, most people have forgotten that there is such a thing as libel.

Unless and until one person used to serve as a deterrent to others, most people wouldn't learn...

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MrUchenna1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
At times the truth shines so brilliantly that we perceive it as clear as day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ENUGU KILLINGS; Charity Begins At Home Not Only In Chibok. Reno Omokri. Picture. / How `League Of Former Governors’ Plan To Hijack 9th Senate - Daily Nigerian / Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.