Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) (34972 Views)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / How Do I Make My Hair Soft / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by John4B: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
u are joking right?

Did buhari take all the onion to Aso rock?

I love this ur question. That guy no get money but he wants to impress his ppl that are coming back for Xmas. Onions full markets, na money dem dey use buy am no be sand.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by abokikhalifa: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Apply cow manure twice in a day for seven days. If that doesn't work. Apply watery acid to your hair with warm water. You will see magic
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2022
meobizy:
Mscheew. All these children them born yesterday.
You go don reach like 57years Old.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Uchesis: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Originalsly:

3 days for the sling to ferment ... and that's when the hair will take off. If you don't like that.... try Rogaine.... but if it works on your head.... the other head will suffer.
Which other head will suffer? Abi the OP get 2 heads? grin
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Financialman: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Originalsly:

3 days for the sling to ferment ... and that's when the hair will take off. If you don't like that.... try Rogaine.... but if it works on your head.... the other head will suffer.
Rogaine will even give you hair on other parts of your body like hand,leg and even armpit...Real rogaine = excessive hair growth o

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Uchesis: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Financialman:

Rogaine will even give you hair on other parts of your body like hand,leg and even armpit...Real rogaine = excessive hair growth o
Rogaine has side effects. The major one is that it affects your libido and performance in za oza room grin
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Financialman: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
VIKTO83:
I once was bald.
Tried everything including raw egg mixed with Indian hemp. (funny).
But what actually changed everything was Kuza hair cream.
I think I'll recomm3nd to u too.
How do we get kuza
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Financialman: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Uchesis:

Rogaine has side effects. The major one is that it affects your libido and performance in za oza room grin
I don't know of the libido part,many things we take are poisons Sha...
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by MrJames007: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:
There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Lol

Nawaooo
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by HBB1(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
5% Minoxidil

Might be expensive though, and it takes some time to work, but it does in the end.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Tinububalls: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2022
saintkel:
what about balded hair....any hope for such fellas?
Bro we don't have.
Anybody wey no like my bald and me like that. Na she sabi.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Kuramushe(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Marijuana dust, mix it with original petroleum jelly( Vaseline). Deeply rub it on your head regularly.quote author=Chenult post=117709632]Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. I don't mind taking some non harmful drugs if need be - I learnt some biotin drug can do the magic, but I don't know how true it is.

I don't want to be on lowcut this festive period, I want to carry dreadlocks. There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Pls I need useful suggestions. [/quote]
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by favour32(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Get marijuana powder and mix with any hair cream or Vaseline.
Appy normally.
But be cool, over time,it will restore the growth of your hair.
Also, take zinc,magnesium and vitamin D supplements.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Amiee99(f): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Castor oil by Nature's gentle touch
When I cut mine a year and some months ago, I'd brush the hair at night, probably while browsing, just keep brushing till I'm tired to increase blood circulation. My hair has grown below shoulder length now
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Atlantis585: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2022

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
kingreign:
Sheep urine, heifer dung, raw egg, cover it with an air tight cloth or shower cap for 3 days, it stimulate the hair follicles to grow faster and the hair to grow thicker and healthier cool

You forgot to say 'thank me later' grin
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by aariwa(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Badguy77:
Mix weed and black so fine hair cream leave to farment for a day or so, apply every morning and night and watch your hair grow like j. Zee own
can it restore bald hair
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by ekanx27(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
sirBLUNT:
you're kidding right?

No, I am not. It works perfectly along with Igbo leaf. Mix both together and apply. Please DO NOT SMOKE IT.

For emphasis, PLEASE DON'T SMOKE IT. Rub it on the affected area.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Badguy77(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
aariwa:
can it restore bald hair
It's for hair growth I never try am for bald hair
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by CrownWale93(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cheap alternative!
You no geh money but you wan do dread and look like Olamide, my brother you are not serious.
Chenult:

On a serious note, how effective is the onions part? How much onions do you think would do me for 1 full month?

Is there no other cheaper alternative?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:
Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. I don't mind taking some non harmful drugs if need be - I learnt some biotin drug can do the magic, but I don't know how true it is.

I don't want to be on lowcut this festive period, I want to carry dreadlocks. There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Pls I need useful suggestions.
Buy collagen supplements. It's expensive though.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Financialman:

True!... but he will get what he wants... plenty hair on the head!
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Laturuturu: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:
Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

Do you know how much Papa ajasco make from.wale adenuga production with his unnatural bald head. Yours is natural
Leave it . You will find a role in Bollywood

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by ayotode22(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
You can get cashew nuts fresh one and mix it with hypo and salt , your hair will grow full in 3days bro
Chenult:

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by kingreign(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Daguga:

You forgot to say 'thank me later' grin

O yaasss yasss! grin grin

Bia OP angry
Tenks me laters! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by DevilsEqual(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
kingreign:
Sheep urine, heifer dung, raw egg, cover it with an air tight cloth or shower cap for 3 days, it stimulate the hair follicles to grow faster and the hair to grow thicker and healthier cool

How true is this bro...can it help regenerate a receding hairline?
Also, just cow dung and nothing more?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by freemi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
u are joking right?

Did buhari take all the onion to Aso rock?

hehe
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by SURElee(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Go and buy clove(kanafuru or zobo pepper). Pout it in a container, add hot water to it,. Let it sit to cool. Sieve it and turn it to a spray bottle.

And use it to spray on your hair.
You will visible changes in hair growth and texture.

The left over clove in the container can be reused so don't discard.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Tzar(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
1. Eat a balanced diet. Eggs, avacado, and oily fish help.
2. Soak indian hemp in alcohol for a few days. Mix the tincture with vitamin E oil and Castor oil
. Apply the mixture morning and night.

Note: If your lack of hair or slow hair growth is hereditary, there is nothing you can do about it. You have to live with it & not waste your money & time.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by kmaster007: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mak person fear you
kingreign:
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by phemmyfour: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:

You better embrace nature, else you are inviting infection of the scalp
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Techm8: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
You want our illeterate law enforcers to label you a yahoo boy.
If you're looking to get a Bluetooth speaker, you'll never get a better deal like this new head turner from Oraimo. Currently the best value for money product out right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gym Photos Of Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2016 Finalist / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? / Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.