Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) (34968 Views)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / How Do I Make My Hair Soft / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
ekanx27:

Absolutely. Mix with a good hair cream and apply for 2 - 3 weeks

Badguy77:

Grind to make it smooth a bit..
So- fine not soul mate.. Ask for the black one

Done and dusted. Time will tell. cool

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
ekanx27:

Absolutely. Mix with a good hair cream and apply for 2 - 3 weeks

Mixed it with so-fine (the black one). Am I to apply morning and night?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Goshiii: 5:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Chenult:
Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. I don't mind taking some non harmful drugs if need be - I learnt some biotin drug can do the magic, but I don't know how true it is.

I don't want to be on lowcut this festive period, I want to carry dreadlocks. There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Pls I need useful suggestions.

Biotin supplement is the way to go.
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Goshiii: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Goshiii:

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Goshiii:

Where can I get it?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Goshiii:

It looks cost
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Goshiii: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Chenult:

Where can I get it?
There are a bunch of sellers on IG
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Goshiii: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Chenult:

It looks cost

12500 for 250 tablets

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goshiii:

12500 for 250 tablets

Cool. Pls does it really work? Like in 2 or 3 months time pls?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by namikaze: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
637oluwadetan:
Nairalanders no dey fail to deliver. Find marijuana mix with so fine. Pay me later. Omo, na anything dey reach FP nowadays.SMH. Nairalanders no dey fail to deliver. Find marijuana mix with so fine. Pay me later. Omo, na anything dey reach FP nowadays.SMH. ...
the seed or the leave/flower people smoke?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by namikaze: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kuramushe:
Marijuana dust, mix it with original petroleum jelly( Vaseline). Deeply rub it on your head regularly.quote author=Chenult post=117709632]Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. I don't mind taking some non harmful drugs if need be - I learnt some biotin drug can do the magic, but I don't know how true it is.

I don't want to be on lowcut this festive period, I want to carry dreadlocks. There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Pls I need useful suggestions.
By dust you mean dried marijuana flower/leaves?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Gasparr: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
I've experimented with various natural oils mixed into my hair cream. I found that combining castor oil and coconut oil worked wonders for my hair growth. Being consistent and patient is essential, but you'll likely notice a difference in a few weeks. Also, check out this article on how to fix protein overload, to see if you have it. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gym Photos Of Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2016 Finalist / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? / Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.