Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List (21866 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by fridayking(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
The killer squad...APC is the winning team. Tinubu is our president by God's grace

Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Belluski: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu use to be a strategist... age age , anyways its a beautiful thing to get old.. approving the initial list says alot.
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Bontafa: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You sound so certain, Him and Your Papa Don gada snort the Cocaine

Na my papa cast am .

Ehen my guy where your papa go beg this week ?
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Ifearnoevil: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Copy copy.
LP did solidarity match, they copied.
Now LP revised their list,they are doing same grin
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Oluwatobiloba07: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin better find job do boss cool
Risingblue008:
Imagine,
I open NL this morning for me to see APC news as my first topic.
God forbid batting.
I'm going back to sleep
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by nuvictor: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
May Affliction never rise the second time
Villa12:
Tinubu is the next president after Buhari
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Good move, it shows Asiwaju is a true Democrat, who is ready to give and take, where necessary. Unlike Atiku who wants every stakeholder in PDP to come from his inner and trusted circle .or Obi who doesn't know what it takes to campaign for presidency
Werey peter obi come do eye service say make everybody suspend campaign because say him no come understand what to do and who will host him in every 36 state grin grin
He thinks presidency is Chairmanship election grin

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by seunjungle1(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Just because we are everywhere.
We are progressing forward

Risingblue008:
Imagine,
I open NL this morning for me to see APC news as my first topic.
God forbid batting.
I'm going back to sleep
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Dododawa01: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2022
DevilSignature:
wink

I have been scrolling trying to get Rotimi Ameachi name on the list but nowhere found, perhaps Ameachi has opt out of their rouges campaign and evil satanic agenda. Having an old sick dying man with dementia as a presidential candidate with the support of the most famous terrorist leader and a founder of renowned Boko Haram as a running mate is not what a courageous Rotimi should be proud or associate with.
Rotimi Ameachi and Osibanjo would have been the best candidate for APC but since APC has never wishes or represent something good they choose a dementia patient to suit who they are.

Anyone who will vote APC in the next election will suffer same fate Nigerians has been going through since the inception of this government.
Amen

Whoever that vote Obi like u, will also suffer same fate Nigerians has been suffer under PDP and same fate Anambra people suffer under obi as gov. You just dey talk rubbish. i respect people opinion wen it comes to election, Your candidate may be differ from mine but y are u cursing people and who told u obi is perfect wen he was a gov. u suffer same fate as well .... Amen
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by Mrkindness: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Muslims party
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by BreconHills(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Rootprof:
Let the match begin.
No more hiding.
Nigeria needs active president that can atleast work for 14-16 hours per day. That's how developed countries do. Please we shouldn't vote in people that have see aso rock as rest house. Not people that will later tell us old age did not allow them to perform well or someone Nigerians will be praying for to return safely.

Don't be deceived to rule and run the affairs of a country no be small thing ooo.

Nigeria does not need a man that can work like a labourer in the Internet and knowledge economy age. It needs a man that can discover the best people for the job, delegate, equip and power them across the entire economic, security and social transformation value chain.

We are not in the cotton picking Kunta Kinte age in 2022.

Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
The killer squad...APC is the winning team. Tinubu is our president by God's grace
may God allow your health condition to be like that of Tinubu. Say amen.
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
may God allow your health condition to be like that of Tinubu. Say amen.
pray to live till tinubus age
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
pray to live till tinubus age
that is why we are telling him to go and rest. I will never be competing for an election if iam at Tinubu age.
Let tell ourselves the truth, Tinubu is sick.
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
that is why we are telling him to go and rest. I will never be competing for an election if iam at Tinubu age.
Let tell ourselves the truth, Tinubu is sick.
where is the medical report that certify him sick
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
where is the medical report that certify him sick
do you need medical report for a senile dementia man? Someone that cannot even remember what he eats for breakfast.
"El Rufai change Kaduna from rotten to bad state" Tinubu (2022)
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
do you need medical report for a senile dementia man? Someone that cannot even remember what he eats for breakfast.
"El Rufai change Kaduna from rotten to bad state" Tinubu (2022)
but sorry o, you go school so?
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
fridayking:

the price of goods in 1992 and 1999 were they the same, does that mean ibb was better?
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
but sorry o, you go school so?
no! I was busy fcking ya mammma.
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
no! I was busy fcking ya mammma.
thank you for showing me that you didn't go to school
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
frank14011991:
thank you for showing me that you didn't go to school
thank your mamma that sales agbo join with the money I give to her after every round to train you in evening school.
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by frank14011991(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
thank your mamma that sales agbo join with the money I give to her after every round to train you in evening school.
I am not yoruba,I know you are from southern kaduna where their men drink burukutu from morning till night and their women fry akara and sell pap
Re: APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List by asanausana91: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2022
frank14011991:
I am not yoruba,I know you are from southern kaduna where their men drink burukutu from morning till night and their women fry akara and sell pap
and so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.