Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members (21752 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abia Governor Elect Dr. Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members, Names Victor Onyenkpa Chairman -

See Full List

1. Chairman - Victor Onyenkpa, Partner and COO, KPMG.

2. Co-Chair - Ifueko Omogui Okauru, former Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

3. Arunma Oteh, former Director General of Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); former Treasurer and Vice President of the World Bank and currently a Director at FSD Africa, an international development agency focused primarily on financial markets in sub-Saharan Africa, is also on the Council.

4. Professor Ndubuisi Ekekwe, a Nigerian-born inventor who helped Apple design a semiconductor for the iPhone.

5. Mr Uche Orji, the immediate past CEO of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).

6. Victor Okoronkwo, GMD of Aiteo Oil and Gas.

7. Mr. Frank Nneji, Founder of ABC Transport Company.

8. Ide John Udeagbala, an Aba-based business mogul.

Abia state on the rise!
God bless our governor elect and his team.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090422934192&__cft__[0]=AZUPR_sI2lmsFFG8m-

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Killerbag36: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Orfankwagh(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
My oga name no dey here so i go comment

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FreeStuffsNG: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
paramakina202:

Abia Governor Elect Dr. Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members Names Victor Onyenkpa Chairman - See Full List
1. Chairman - Victor Onyenkpa, Partner and COO, KPMG.
2. Co-Chair - Ifueko Omogui Okauru, former Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
3. Arunma Oteh, former Director General of Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); former Treasurer and Vice President of the World Bank and currently a Director at FSD Africa, an international development agency focused primarily on financial markets in sub-Saharan Africa, is also on the Council.
4. Professor Ndubuisi Ekekwe, a Nigerian-born inventor who helped Apple design a semiconductor for the iPhone.
5. Mr Uche Orji, the immediate past CEO of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).
6. Victor Okoronkwo, GMD of Aiteo Oil and Gas.
7. Mr. Frank Nneji, Founder of ABC Transport Company.
8. Ide John Udeagbala, an Aba-based business mogul.

Abia state on the rise!
God bless our governor elect and his team.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090422934192&__cft__[0]=AZUPR_sI2lmsFFG8m-
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

The political will to implement their ideas must be total.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.
check my signature for free stuffs!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by colorsofrainbow: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.

They are talking about men/women of substance/competence,u don use drug baron name wan small things. undecided

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

Every sector will be taken care of.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Orfankwagh:
My oga name no dey here so i go comment

Na who be your oga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

They are talking about men/women of substance/competence,u don use drug baron name wan small things. undecided

Nna nothing person no go see from Tinubu worshippers.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Tntsi: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
So abia has this level of sound minds and intellectuals and the likes of orji kalu, ochendo and cronies were left to almost turn the state to an IDP camp

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by BiafranPatriot: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
angry angry angry angry angry angry

FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Tntsi: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

Guy behave yourself. Quit disgracing yourself.

Men and women found worthy in character and learning are being called, you de here they call drug baron, forgery expert and person with invisible background. Behave yourself.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Rayd502(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

So nah how you wan take moderate politics section be this?

25 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Orfankwagh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
paramakina202:

Na who be your oga?
Ikpeazu
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by nnachukz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

Wetin concern Tinubu in this news?
Abians doing their thing, trying to positively rewrite their stories and you still want to find way to attach Tinubu to it.

39 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Ofodirinwa: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Looks impressive. Abia will likely have the premier government of the east. The rest of the governors are animals

19 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by LagosFirstSon: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abians will have cause to smile again

Nice one

25 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by neutralmind: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Good move

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Antipob777(f): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2023
These are men and women groomed by our president elect Asiwaku Bola Tinubu.

I am very sure Tinubu recommended the list to Alex Otti.

Im just shocked how optimistic has sidelined Peter obi by reject the last sent to him by Peter obi.

I see Alex otti working hand in hand with Tinubu to restore all the list glory in Abia state.

Abia must be liberated

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Solsix(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Nna nothing person no go see from Tinubu worshippers.
Hahaha which one be worshippers??

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by onumadu: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Signs of great things to come in Abia state.
Abia state will NEVER be the same again. Quote me.
Thank God for Abia's liberation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Legitiscool: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
How sure are you guys about this list

Many are not even abians

And the source though
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by zealousayo(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
I follow Professor Okekwe on LinkedIn. He has a very excellent academic record, and is a lecturer at Babcock University as well as many other higher institutions of learning. Also, he has patents in the United States for his inventions.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:
How sure are you guys about this list

Many are not even abians

And the source though

Name the person that's not from Abia.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

This will not be like Asiwaju team who sold Lagos to his Lebanese and Chinese cronies.

24 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2023
Antipob777:
These are men and women groomed by our president elect Asiwaku Bola Tinubu.

I am very sure Tinubu recommended the list to Alex Otti.

Im just shocked how optimistic has sidelined Peter obi by reject the last sent to him by Peter obi.

I see Alex otti working hand in hand with Tinubu to restore all the list glory in Abia state.

Abia must be liberated
Wetin you smoke?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2023
nnachukz:

Wetin concern Tinubu in this news?
Abians doing their thing, trying to positively rewrite their stories and you still want to find way to attach Tinubu to it.
The cowards allowed Tinubu to bulldoze his way Lagos by pushing them against Igbos, but after Abia fought hard to change government they want to attach themselves to their success

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Number 2 doesn't sound like Igbo name

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Legitiscool: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
paramakina202:

I know for free ifueko Omougi is edo

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by XerXers: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:
Edo man is also holding important office in Anambra. Yorubas should stop complaining for their own inability to explore beyond their region

19 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:

She is from Delta state not Edo but we don't even care if our governor employs Chinese or any tribe at all to develope our state.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2023
XerXers:

Number 2 doesn't sound like Igbo name

She is from Delta state.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale / Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George / President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.